The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 751
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by NJO IM BAAAACK... i didnt have a computer for several months and i just got a laptop ...

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    IM BAAAACK... i didnt have a computer for several months and i just got a laptop for graduation. HOWS EVERYONE DOING!!!!????

just a little catch up on me and my car my new mods are pretty much comsmetic, my coilover kit arrives this up coming week, i got my tints, the interior all painted, gold painted calipers lip and lugs partially smoked tailights and a few other little things. its nice to be back on!
    on a much more unfortunate note... i was in an underground parking lot and got cut off and it took me rght into a pole... it ripped off my bumper, ruined a fender, broke a headlight, grill and grill pieces... the only thing cheery about it is not its time for a sedan front end!
    its good to be back!
    o man that sucks! we still need to tint me out. Hey, have you done plugs on my year? i need to get them changed out!
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    o man that sucks! we still need to tint me out. Hey, have you done plugs on my year? i need to get them changed out!
    ya man ive got everything but now im just trying to piece together my car haha! but if you want im free tonight! give me a call, ill just be doing my t-stat. and i have not done plugs on yours, or any sube for that matter... but i mean their spark plugs, im sure we could figure it out.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

ya man ive got everything but now im just trying to piece together my car haha! but if you want im free tonight! give me a call, ill just be doing my t-stat. and i have not done plugs on yours, or any sube for that matter... but i mean their spark plugs, im sure we could figure it out.
    i got a service manual for my car so im doing plugs this weekend if i can find the ones i want. What are your plans tonight? i didnt get this till i got to work tuesday.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    i got a service manual for my car so im doing plugs this weekend if i can find the ones i want. What are your plans tonight? i didnt get this till i got to work tuesday.
    yo man what happened the other night? i though you were going to come over at 530 so we could get it done and i could get the heat shield?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

yo man what happened the other night? i though you were going to come over at 530 so we could get it done and i could get the heat shield?
    i went home, passed out, woke up, got another ticket, went home, passed out again. i think i was sick or something. we can meet up tomorrow if thats cool.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    i went home, passed out, woke up, got another ticket, went home, passed out again. i think i was sick or something. we can meet up tomorrow if thats cool.
    how about maybe thursday? im in the middle of the long process of painting my bumper after my incident... on good thing to come of it though is a real license plate delete...
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

how about maybe thursday? im in the middle of the long process of painting my bumper after my incident... on good thing to come of it though is a real license plate delete...
    that's cool man. U want me to drop by tonight an get u this heat shield? I don't want to tint my lights right now, and i can tell you why when i come over, and i called u last night, no call back?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    that's cool man. U want me to drop by tonight an get u this heat shield? I don't want to tint my lights right now, and i can tell you why when i come over, and i called u last night, no call back?
    ya bro sorry i was with my girl and didnt have my phone then she left at like 12 and i checked it and was late, but im calling you as i write this, i wanna meet up and get that... and anyone no common boost leak spots? i thought i found mine (can only hit 11.2, not 15.5 anymore) but its still doing it, now im nervouse and cant find it and slow, and my cars still ugly!!! not happy as far as car stuf goes now, but hopefuly after next paycheck ill get my front end finished, and my lip, and my splitter. (crossing my fingers). then its ewg, and header time!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

ya bro sorry i was with my girl and didnt have my phone then she left at like 12 and i checked it and was late, but im calling you as i write this, i wanna meet up and get that... and anyone no common boost leak spots? i thought i found mine (can only hit 11.2, not 15.5 anymore) but its still doing it, now im nervouse and cant find it and slow, and my cars still ugly!!! not happy as far as car stuf goes now, but hopefuly after next paycheck ill get my front end finished, and my lip, and my splitter. (crossing my fingers). then its ewg, and header time!
    dude, u should just come get it from my work right now.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

You put it in yet? and props on the lady my friend, she's a cuttie

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    You put it in yet? and props on the lady my friend, she's a cuttie
    no i have to find my stupid bracket for it that i took off when i did the dp, and thanks man.. she is haha
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    does this need to be changed to the NJO/oogie thread?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

does this need to be changed to the NJO/oogie thread?
    it should sense jenn went back to nastyoc.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    it should sense jenn went back to nastyoc.
    damn nasioc
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Whats up fella's...
    Njo i would start with all the boost hoses check the entire run going to the BCS and the short ones going to the BPV. I know when i was having problems hitting boost one of the lines on the bpv was split on the underside of the hose. Check and make sure the bpv is fully seated in the recirc hose and that its bolted on tight to the intercooler. Do you have a pill in the line still? the other thing it could be is the stock bcs giving up the ghost. you can find them cheap in the classifieds i got mine for $25. You can check and see if thats your problem just borrow one fron someone for 5 min and you will know right away. umm lets see where else.....
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.