The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 747

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey, anyone want, or know anyone who wants an intake, subs, or amp? -the intake is an APS 65mm cold ...

NJO
    hey, anyone want, or know anyone who wants an intake, subs, or amp?
    -the intake is an APS 65mm cold air intake its been on for about 4/5k miles and ive cleaned the filter every 1500 miles. its in perfect condition and its a 275 dollar intake from scoobytuners and ill sell it for 150
    -the subs are 2 ten inch sony explodes, 650 watts each id sell them for 40 dollars, they in good condition i just sold my head unit and am doing "weight reduction" so i have no use for them.
    -and the amp is a clarion 420 watt amp, its just been rebuilt after i blew it, so it works perfectly and i still have the power, ground and fuse for it that i will throw in, it just needs the input cables and remote wire. ill sell it for 80 or both the sub and amp for 100.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

njo I may take it all, I really like that intake and my woman wants some subs so i will let you know asap. Any deals on combo pricing?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    ya and who is the one with a broken wrist . yes we will i want to go back soon. i cant for memorial i will be in moab so before that if you can get your bike fixed. and lou i managed not wreck but that is about it. what are you going to do about your quad?
    Haha exactly... Rohn seems to always break something every trip we go on... he is something else.

We don't know what's wrong with my quad yet... so we'll just have to dig in and see. I just hope it's not too costly.

I want it to be sunny again. please please please let it be good weather for the rest of the week.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Haha exactly... Rohn seems to always break something every trip we go on... he is something else.
    We don't know what's wrong with my quad yet... so we'll just have to dig in and see. I just hope it's not too costly.
    i hope it is not to bad and you can get it fixed easy.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Parts for sale
    Beatrush pitching stopper-tr seats front and rear-kartboy exhaust hangers-wrx cluster-stock shift knob-dba 4000 front rotors-stock turbo back exhaust and up pipe-floor mats-stock sway bar-and a whole lot of other stuff so p.m. me if you need something
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

So NJO you are putting your car on a diet eh? are you taking out the rear seats, all speakers and wire, new subframe, remove sound deadening? Let me know i have a couple tips
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i hope it is not to bad and you can get it fixed easy.
    i hope its something easy so jason doesnt OFF himself out of guilt.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

I Support ClubWRX
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    So NJO you are putting your car on a diet eh? are you taking out the rear seats, all speakers and wire, new subframe, remove sound deadening? Let me know i have a couple tips
    yep cars on the diet, no thing in the back but the sound deadning crap, and no im leaving the speakers in, but no doorpanels in the rear... i love it, i dont have to drive anyone around and its noticably quicker and lighter, only problem is i can now fit 4 fingers in the wheel gap. but after all my stuff for the track gets settled so i pass inspection, (leaking bov, cracked winshield, pads, and hopefully hawks rotors). im getting some coilovers, the "rally"/"monster truck" look is killing me. i got the new mishimoto radiator in last night, and the new turbo XS type H rfl BOV in today, and ill hopefully do the windshield tomorrow, then rallysport is supposed to order my track pads on monday so they can be in before the 25th AKA track day. anyone else going?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    if im in town ill 100% be there!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    yep cars on the diet, no thing in the back but the sound deadning crap, and no im leaving the speakers in, but no doorpanels in the rear... i love it, i dont have to drive anyone around and its noticably quicker and lighter, only problem is i can now fit 4 fingers in the wheel gap.

starting to sound like a high school kids crx . but hey its your car.
    Last edited by treq18; 04-19-2009 at 04:01 PM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    i hope its something easy so jason doesnt OFF himself out of guilt.
    He seriously feels like crap that it blew up when he was riding it... the thing is, it would have exploded regardless... but he still feels bad. I think we are going to dig into it tomorrow... we were suppose to over the weekend but had alot of family things going on. Did you go to the dunes with everyone else this last weekend?

Njo sounds sickly, what pads are you getting? Also those rotors are yours just need to scotch brite them.
    Treq are you insinuating that NJO's ride is ghetto?
    Loulegz, how are ya? How was your weekend?
    Dizzle, when do you want to do your shifter bushings?
    Gilly, Are you ever gonna come here?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    He seriously feels like crap that it blew up when he was riding it... the thing is, it would have exploded regardless... but he still feels bad. I think we are going to dig into it tomorrow... we were suppose to over the weekend but had alot of family things going on. Did you go to the dunes with everyone else this last weekend?
    i did go, it was effin amazing! i keep getting better everytime i go and riding with casey and chad and them doesnt hurt either.

I RIPPED OFF A MUD FLAP!! IT SUCKS, RIPPED THE PLASTIC RIGHT OFF THE FENDER. ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO FIX IT ? ANY IDEAS HELP
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N