The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 744
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by jeffman127 Well I am going 20G, EWG, FMIC, and later upgrade to water/meth injection so I think ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffman127 View Post
    Well I am going 20G, EWG, FMIC, and later upgrade to water/meth injection so I think that should put me around 350 the wheels. I dont want to do it agian later so I have ruled out ra gears. MFactory gears I can get for $2200 but PPG's are like $4700 and they both have labor on top of that. Is anyone running MFactory gears?
    i talked to a guy named rossLH who has th mfactory, when i asked him how he liked them he gave them huge praise, but he said he got his 3500 shipped to his door, then install, how woul you get them for 2200, im lucky can take my tranny out at work haha. no labor for me!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i talked to a guy named rossLH who has th mfactory, when i asked him how he liked them he gave them huge praise, but he said he got his 3500 shipped to his door, then install, how woul you get them for 2200, im lucky can take my tranny out at work haha. no labor for me!
    I sent the vendor for the a PM on nasioc. DS1 is the authorized distributor and thats what he quoted me. I only got quoted a 1-4 gear set and I would keep my stock 5th gear so I could still get on the freeway. I would pull it out and take just the trans in. I dont feel comfortable putting the gear set in myself.
    2008 DGM Sedan WRX - Sold as of 1/13/09

2006 CGM WRX - Stage 2 as of 1/24/09

Morning all! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Yesterday was gorgeous, wasn't it? I did a little photo shot of the Subie.

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffman127 View Post
    I sent the vendor for the a PM on nasioc. DS1 is the authorized distributor and thats what he quoted me. I only got quoted a 1-4 gear set and I would keep my stock 5th gear so I could still get on the freeway. I would pull it out and take just the trans in. I dont feel comfortable putting the gear set in myself.
    O. That guy dealed directly through mfactory i think and they sent it to him built. But on a sad note i made a lip and splitter for my car and when i was on my way back from buying the knuckles it ripped off in the freeway
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Morning all! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Yesterday was gorgeous, wasn't it? I did a little photo shot of the Subie.
    i saw i saw!! so sexy.

But on a sad note i made a lip and splitter for my car and when i was on my way back from buying the knuckles it ripped off in the freeway
    that sucks. were you able to get a pic first?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

lou the day was definately amazing, hopefully today is better. Cant wait to see you guys at tt
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

My favorites from Sunday:

O. That guy dealed directly through mfactory i think and they sent it to him built. But on a sad note i made a lip and splitter for my car and when i was on my way back from buying the knuckles it ripped off in the freeway
    OMG that sucks man!! lol.

treq, lets go ride this weekend.

So whos going to the dunes for memorial? i have my friend comin out from jersey.. nothin for her to ride. i need to get on top of this. lol.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    OMG that sucks man!! lol.

treq, lets go ride this weekend.

So whos going to the dunes for memorial? i have my friend comin out from jersey.. nothin for her to ride. i need to get on top of this. lol.
    for sure. i was skatin around alittle on sunday and damn i am out of practice and suck .
    what weekend is memorial on?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    for sure. i was skatin around alittle on sunday and damn i am out of practice and suck .
    what weekend is memorial on?
    may 21rst. I need to find a freakin four wheeler by then for her.. lol.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i saw i saw!! so sexy.

that sucks. were you able to get a pic first?
    I got one iits on my phone ill load it soon
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

I got one iits on my phone ill load it soon
    If u read what i said forget it. Rallyarmor is the ish. Their sendin me the part no charge. Thnks Rally Armor.
    Last edited by oogie; 04-07-2009 at 04:05 PM.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    Made another splitter today. Got nuckles and everything so im good to go now, all i need is the trim now.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Made another splitter today. Got nuckles and everything so im good to go now, all i need is the trim now.
    it really does look good.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Eric, are you not going this weekend to the dunes?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.