The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 740
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sweet Andy! Can't wait to see it on...

Sweet Andy! Can't wait to see it on

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

use the old one as a roof scoop
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    haha that would be sic it would almost be like having a sunroof
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

do it do it do it!!!!!!!!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

nah i think i'll just try and sell the stock one and my stock IC help pay for the turbo
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    nah i think i'll just try and sell the stock one and my stock IC help pay for the turbo
    lets put it on my car, no turbo
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Hey hawk, do you have tweeters in your car?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    that would be so awesome! i want to do that waaay bad!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    GOT THE STi CLUSTER WORKING!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo happy!!!!!!! now i need to see whats up with my gauge pod... the boost works perfect, volts works perfect, but water temp only reads when key is in acc but when i turn the key on, or start the car the gauge stops working!!!! and im pretty sure it doesnt ever change, i have it spliced directly into my water temp sensor any one know anything about getting this hooked up? im sooo lost and want it working!!!!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    GOT THE STi CLUSTER WORKING!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo happy!!!!!!! now i need to see whats up with my gauge pod... the boost works perfect, volts works perfect, but water temp only reads when key is in acc but when i turn the key on, or start the car the gauge stops working!!!! and im pretty sure it doesnt ever change, i have it spliced directly into my water temp sensor any one know anything about getting this hooked up? im sooo lost and want it working!!!!
    dude this is so sick! you should get the tint and we can do it tomorrow and i can see the cluster! thats so ill son.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

where is everyone?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Sad sad news for my company

Stampin' Up! announced today to all its employees that layoffs throughout the Home Office will be necessary in response to a trend of decreasing sales in the United States, flattened sales in Canada, and the slowed economy. While we will not know the exact number of layoffs until mid-April, we announced the upcoming layoffs to our employees now. Just as we have kept demonstrators up to date about our downward sales trends, so have employees also known that decreasing sales have brought us to the position where we must cut further costs. We have been making responsible budget reductions for the past several years. Now, since our biggest expense is wages, we are not able to cut costs further without looking at this area as well.

Stampin' Up! has always positioned itself for big growth, and that has resulted in a big staff. Though we now have to make painful staffing decisions, we know we will emerge from these difficult economic times, in a leaner economy, well positioned to compete. Many direct-sales companies have sprung up in the last few years, creating more competition for your customers' time and dollars. Now, you read in the news about some of these companies closing their doors. Stampin' Up! is and has always been focused on the long term. We are confident in assuring you that you are building your business on a solid foundation with a company that can support your dreams and growth. (And frankly, it's a great time to build your business--Stampin' Up! offers the two things that people most need during hard times: an opportunity to earn some money, and the opportunity for some fun and creative expression with friends.)

For the next few weeks, we are taking a close look at which of our many programs, projects, and tasks are productive: Which services make it easier for demonstrators to do business? Which programs function well and smoothly? Which projects are duplicative, or don't function well, or have stopped getting results? By mid-April, we will have finalized our decisions about which activities we need to shore up and which we need to cut back, and we will announce the actual layoff details to our people at that time.

****ake Lou that sucks... do you know if you are going to be affected yet or do you have to play the wait and see game?

On a happier note how is your s and your man's stereo's working?
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Sad sad news for my company

Stampin' Up! announced today to all its employees that layoffs throughout the Home Office will be necessary in response to a trend of decreasing sales in the United States, flattened sales in Canada, and the slowed economy. While we will not know the exact number of layoffs until mid-April, we announced the upcoming layoffs to our employees now. Just as we have kept demonstrators up to date about our downward sales trends, so have employees also known that decreasing sales have brought us to the position where we must cut further costs. We have been making responsible budget reductions for the past several years. Now, since our biggest expense is wages, we are not able to cut costs further without looking at this area as well.

Stampin' Up! has always positioned itself for big growth, and that has resulted in a big staff. Though we now have to make painful staffing decisions, we know we will emerge from these difficult economic times, in a leaner economy, well positioned to compete. Many direct-sales companies have sprung up in the last few years, creating more competition for your customers' time and dollars. Now, you read in the news about some of these companies closing their doors. Stampin' Up! is and has always been focused on the long term. We are confident in assuring you that you are building your business on a solid foundation with a company that can support your dreams and growth. (And frankly, it's a great time to build your business--Stampin' Up! offers the two things that people most need during hard times: an opportunity to earn some money, and the opportunity for some fun and creative expression with friends.)

For the next few weeks, we are taking a close look at which of our many programs, projects, and tasks are productive: Which services make it easier for demonstrators to do business? Which programs function well and smoothly? Which projects are duplicative, or don't function well, or have stopped getting results? By mid-April, we will have finalized our decisions about which activities we need to shore up and which we need to cut back, and we will announce the actual layoff details to our people at that time.
    so sowwy jenjen.. start racing professionally now. This is the kick you needed!!

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.