The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 714

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ninefourteener Several folks from the SLC site are going to be meeting at Cobb as well at ...

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourteener View Post
    Several folks from the SLC site are going to be meeting at Cobb as well at 8am...... stick around and wait for us... should make one hell of a cruise over to MMP

Lou.... you're not racing?? C'mon.....

At the end of the day, they are having a free parade lap for anyone... sdhould be kinda cool.

I just want some other newbs on the track like me.... so I don't look completely stupid
    Count me in for the parade lap Matt
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourteener View Post
    Several folks from the SLC site are going to be meeting at Cobb as well at 8am...... stick around and wait for us... should make one hell of a cruise over to MMP

Lou.... you're not racing?? C'mon.....

At the end of the day, they are having a free parade lap for anyone... sdhould be kinda cool.

I just want some other newbs on the track like me.... so I don't look completely stupid
    Sweet can't wait! Yeah I think a few of us we meet up somewhere at like 7:40ish in the morning then cruise over to Cobb, so we will meet with everyone there!
    Ha, no, probably won't race. Broke... and i'd humiliate myself

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    do you need a constant or a switched power source?
    Well I have a switch for the sprayer so I just need constant when the car is on.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Well I have a switch for the sprayer so I just need constant when the car is on.
    ok so you need a swithched power source(only has power when key is on) we can either tap a wire thats already there or run one from the fuse box. Both are easy
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

either is fine. I made my own spray system out of aluminum tubing and a orfice drill bit and it works pretty good just off 9 volts so it should work great when i run 12 to it. I have the tank just need to mount the sprayer and run power and walla! pics soon
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

either is fine. I made my own spray system out of aluminum tubing and a orfice drill bit and it works pretty good just off 9 volts so it should work great when i run 12 to it. I have the tank just need to mount the sprayer and run power and walla! pics soon
    sweet id be happy to help ya just let me know.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Morning! Finally Friday, phew.
    Ericio's car looks sweet... I want to see it with my eyeballs.
    Eric... if you want more pics of baby Tyson, send me your e-mail and i'll send them all over He is flawless.
    oogiesfaded@gmail.com.

that baby is freakin handsome! (i must have rubbed off on him from hangin out with her and dj last summer) i got your pic at 12 last night. and was like who the eff is wakin me up, then i had a girlish " awwwww" lol.

AND NATE dude, super ill install party last night. WAS WAY TO COLD! Steve's tails need to be redone, my car looks sick. Any car with ANY kind of mods stare at my headlights now. lol. So last night man.. dead serious. From i215 where that reams is, to the fort union exit. 130 mph. balls to the walls.. that saab was fast as could be. now mud flaps(that should be donated) and some plugs and that belt, and my car is winterized for now.
    Last edited by oogie; 02-20-2009 at 09:18 AM.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

"Supreme Subaphile Extraordinairre" ninefourteener's Avatar
    Sweet can't wait! Yeah I think a few of us we meet up somewhere at like 7:40ish in the morning then cruise over to Cobb, so we will meet with everyone there!
    Ha, no, probably won't race. Broke... and i'd humiliate myself
    We've got 5 or 6 cruising to Cobb from up in the Layton Area.... a few more coming from down south. I knew we're leaving at 7:15... so you should expect at least 14 or 15 SLCSubaru folks at Cobb no later than 8:00.

I was broke the last 2 snowcrosses.... and I'm kicking myself in the ass for not going.... this being the last one, I HAD to fork over the $60 and reserve my number (#914.... of course

I'm gonna get stomped. I've been to the dragstrip more than a few times... but NEVER to an autoX... ever. I guess we'll see if I actually know how to "turn" my car--LOL
    2006 Subaru WRX-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine-modifications/165158-ninfourteeners-progress-thread-pics.html
    1978 Subaru BRAT-Thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...ss-thread.html
    2007 Subaru B9Tribeca Ltd (PSM)........1994 Subaru SVX LSi(SOLD)
    WRX 12 sec drag (vs. late model Camaro SS):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw0vWdD2cjU
    WRX track racing (catching a stg.2 WRX): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELeSD1Mi08
    Co-Founder/retired Admin-www.slcsubaru.com

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    oogiesfaded@gmail.com.

that baby is freakin handsome! (i must have rubbed off on him from hangin out with her and dj last summer) i got your pic at 12 last night. and was like who the eff is wakin me up, then i had a girlish " awwwww" lol.
    Isn't he just fantastic looking? Seriously, babies usually look like aliens when they first come out (especially if they are regular birth and not c-section)... but he is just perfect. Ahh. I am going to go up and see him again today, I can't wait
    Oh ps, I emailed all the pics.

Dizz all i need is the wiring and i am done. What should i tap into for power?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Isn't he just fantastic looking? Seriously, babies usually look like aliens when they first come out (especially if they are regular birth and not c-section)... but he is just perfect. Ahh. I am going to go up and see him again today, I can't wait
    Oh ps, I emailed all the pics.
    your so lucky you get to see him. hes such a cutie pie.. lets get him a baby subaru shirt
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Dizz all i need is the wiring and i am done. What should i tap into for power?
    do you have something that you can use to test for power? The easiest thing would be to get a spade connector and find a fuse that only gets power when the key is on.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    your so lucky you get to see him. hes such a cutie pie.. lets get him a baby subaru shirt
    Hah we should... or if not... an IS 250 shirt... because that's what mama drives. Are you going to come to the little shin-dig meet with us on March 7 and cruise up to MMS?

sprayer is spraying! hooray!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

sprayer is spraying! hooray!
    what did you tap for power
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3