The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 709
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 good morning lou and your clown hair Ugh. Not funny. It's a joke....

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    good morning lou and your clown hair
    Ugh. Not funny. It's a joke.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ugh. Not funny. It's a joke.
    it happens. i have had it happen before lol. how was your V day weekend?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    it happens. i have had it happen before lol. how was your V day weekend?
    Everyone at work is like, "Oh... you did your hair.... different........." And I am just like "Shut up... I know it looks like ****, a holes"
    Blonde is a bad idea.... I really should just die it all brown again like it use to be.
    Valentines was fun. Got Jason a short shifter and we put it in the next day, he loves it! How was yours?

Everyone at work is like, "Oh... you did your hair.... different........." And I am just like "Shut up... I know it looks like ****, a holes"
    Blonde is a bad idea.... I really should just die it all brown again like it use to be.
    Valentines was fun. Got Jason a short shifter and we put it in the next day, he loves it! How was yours?
    HAHA. oh those work folk. woo i wanted someone to buy me a sti for Vday but no one came though on that sigh. mine was great! i had a lot of fun with my friends and the girl i like. what a night.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

It looks like it would not match the theme im goin for. I just need to buy sparco fabric i think. Also i would not suede the pillars im going to find a paint that matches the dash perfect. But i think i need to see it in person to get the real idea.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    It looks like it would not match the theme im goin for. I just need to buy sparco fabric i think. Also i would not suede the pillars im going to find a paint that matches the dash perfect. But i think i need to see it in person to get the real idea.
    yeah the pics dont quite do it justice this was at night with the flash on the camera. its not a perfect match for the dash color but its pretty dang close

Morning all how are we loving the stupid snow this morning
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

maybe you hould cover the dash to like rally cars do. I am going to go a lil different route Me thinks.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

yeah to each their own right..... ive got to do an interior cleaning this week as well.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Morning all!
    Andy looks awesome!
    Timber... I wish I would have checked that earlier, I so would have done it! Looks like all the items have been called for though
    I am glad I did not end up buying from that guy... he ended up being a scammer, UGH.
    So, my hair is orange... my hair decided it did not want to bleach this time. Life blows.
    Lou i can one better ya...the last time i bleached my hair it ate it down to about a 1/4 of an inch. I had to shave my head the day before we had to get pictures for our work badge
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Lou i can one better ya...the last time i bleached my hair it ate it down to about a 1/4 of an inch. I had to shave my head the day before we had to get pictures for our work badge
    Ha yeah... I have melted my hair off too. I use to have LONG platinum blonde hair when I was 15... we bleached it too many times and we ended up having to cut it to my chin because I had these 1 inch pieces all around, hah, it was horrible. Everytime I smell bleach I get sick to my stomache. So yeah, because I am so paranoid about it melting, I had my hair stylist use a bleach that is not as strong... therefor my hair is now orange. I fail.

Ha yeah... I have melted my hair off too. I use to have LONG platinum blonde hair when I was 15... we bleached it too many times and we ended up having to cut it to my chin because I had these 1 inch pieces all around, hah, it was horrible. Everytime I smell bleach I get sick to my stomache. So yeah, because I am so paranoid about it melting, I had my hair stylist use a bleach that is not as strong... therefor my hair is now orange. I fail.
    well and to make it worse i had to rebleach my hair again because i has black spots all over
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

hey lou how does your ride feel with the h-techs? also did jason like his ss? Dizz we ever gonna do your gauges?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    well and to make it worse i had to rebleach my hair again because i has black spots all over
    Ha, that is awesome. Yeah this is one of the worst my hair has ever been, other than when it fell out. I just hope we can fix it with out killing it again.

hey lou how does your ride feel with the h-techs? also did jason like his ss? Dizz we ever gonna do your gauges?
    I love the H-Techs... they aren't bumpy or anything. Jason is in love with his SS, that made me happy

so thats a big +2 for the H-Techs sounds like im definately getting those.

yeah im just debating on what gauge pod to get. We still need to do the shifter bushings as well
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

h-techs are nice but i want something a little better in the handling dept. but that is me just wanting to mod something again I know my bushing is just sitting there getting more and more lonely as i install all of my parts
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.