The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 7
Page 7 of 761 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; From their site: It's official, the first SLCCSUBARU.COM meet will be on April 5, 2008. Location: Hooters Restaurant 7157 S ...

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    I hear ya on the warranty thing...stage 1 is still a nice little bump in my opinion.. i was looking at the SPT or the Cobb. yeah i've checked them out i thought about having them do a conversion on my headlights but $700 made me think about it again
    Oh ****... yeah that is a little pricey. When I called them, they quoted me $180 for painting the housing all black, removing the amber, and painting red around my projector... some people think it's a little pricey, but it's worth it me My luck is i'd royally screw up on the headlights when painting them and having to be stuck buying a new pair

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh PS... do you have a good alarm system on your car? My little brothers friend just had his blue Civic stolen right out in front of his house a week ago... they just found it in Magna completely gutted... and the kid lives one street away from us It's sad cuz I thought this was a pretty decent neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Oh ****... yeah that is a little pricey. When I called them, they quoted me $180 for painting the housing all black, removing the amber, and painting red around my projector... some people think it's a little pricey, but it's worth it me My luck is i'd royally screw up on the headlights when painting them and having to be stuck buying a new pair
    i hear ya with the painting thats why i havent done mine yet haha...
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Oh PS... do you have a good alarm system on your car? My little brothers friend just had his blue Civic stolen right out in front of his house a week ago... they just found it in Magna completely gutted... and the kid lives one street away from us It's sad cuz I thought this was a pretty decent neighborhood.
    Yes i do top of the line Python with a few special extras I used to install car audio and alarms so thats one thing i always have. Really that sucks yeah i thought so too but i guess there are aholes everywhere
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Yes i do top of the line Python with a few special extras I used to install car audio and alarms so thats one thing i always have. Really that sucks yeah i thought so too but i guess there are aholes everywhere
    Ah good, just wanted to check =] Yeah I have a really good 2-way I put on all my cars... after having one of my cars busted into in front of my house, I don't risk it anymore.... If so much as a fly lands on my car is churps Well.... maybe not THAT sensitive... but you know what I mean

Ah good, just wanted to check =] Yeah I have a really good 2-way I put on all my cars... after having one of my cars busted into in front of my house, I don't risk it anymore.... If so much as a fly lands on my car is churps Well.... maybe not THAT sensitive... but you know what I mean
    Good looking out haha i sure do. I like mine to be just on the edge of annoyingly going off.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Good looking out haha i sure do. I like mine to be just on the edge of annoyingly going off.
    Haha, same as me. A loud enough exhaust will completely set it off... I don't care if it bugs the neighbors honestly, I know that my car will be un touched when I get up in the morning

Haha, same as me. A loud enough exhaust will completely set it off... I don't care if it bugs the neighbors honestly, I know that my car will be un touched when I get up in the morning
    exactly.....you going on the ride on 4/5?
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    A loud enough exhaust will completely set it off... I don't care if it bugs the neighbors in the morning
    "Its like an alarm Clock your supposed to be up Cooking Breakfast"

Wooo Wooo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgXjA2BLEY
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    "Its like an alarm Clock your supposed to be up Cooking Breakfast"

Wooo Wooo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgXjA2BLEY
    It's just for decoration! Woo woo!

exactly.....you going on the ride on 4/5?
    Mmmm what ride? Details peaz

Mmmm what ride? Details peaz
    well its the one for SLCSubaru starting at Hooters on 7200 S and state at 11:00 as a meet and greet. Eating about 12:00 and after everyone is done eating the ride starts. It was going to be to alpine loop but i believe it was changed to going up parleys to park city and taking provo canyon. SHould be a fun ride. i think there are about 25 cars going
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

well its the one for SLCSubaru starting at Hooters on 7200 S and state at 11:00 as a meet and greet. Eating about 12:00 and after everyone is done eating the ride starts. It was going to be to alpine loop but i believe it was changed to going up parleys to park city and taking provo canyon. SHould be a fun ride. i think there are about 25 cars going
    Hmmm this is a good possibility... now is this 11 AM or PM??

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmmm this is a good possibility... now is this 11 AM or PM??
    SLCSubaru.com is hosting a meet Apr. 5, '08

From their site:
    It's official, the first SLCCSUBARU.COM meet will be on April 5, 2008.

7157 S State St
    Midvale, UT 84047
    Time: 10:30-11:am (arrival time)

We'll be parking on the exterior row of the Hooters parking lot.. should make for some great pictures. I'll be there early with both cars. Bring your kids, your girlfriends, wives (hopefully just one), husbands.. whatever

The plan is to eat first, around "noonish", then head out for our cruise. Everyone is encouraged to make the entire run (2 hours), but no one will think any less of you if you only make it an hour. We'll stop for a bit around the halfway point for any old folks that need to stretch their arthritis-stricken legs

Should be fun! If you are in the area, come meet some fellow Subie owners!

Here is a direct link to this post HERE

EDIT: IF the Alpine Loop is open, (first choice route) there will be a $5.00 per car entry fee. Please keep this mind.

there is a stickie at the top of the mountain states forum

- Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Very nice, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    SLCSubaru.com is hosting a meet Apr. 5, '08

From their site:
    It's official, the first SLCCSUBARU.COM meet will be on April 5, 2008.

7157 S State St
    Midvale, UT 84047
    Time: 10:30-11:am (arrival time)

We'll be parking on the exterior row of the Hooters parking lot.. should make for some great pictures. I'll be there early with both cars. Bring your kids, your girlfriends, wives (hopefully just one), husbands.. whatever

The plan is to eat first, around "noonish", then head out for our cruise. Everyone is encouraged to make the entire run (2 hours), but no one will think any less of you if you only make it an hour. We'll stop for a bit around the halfway point for any old folks that need to stretch their arthritis-stricken legs

Should be fun! If you are in the area, come meet some fellow Subie owners!

Here is a direct link to this post HERE

EDIT: IF the Alpine Loop is open, (first choice route) there will be a $5.00 per car entry fee. Please keep this mind.

there is a stickie at the top of the mountain states forum