The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 678

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by jeffman127 Mine is CGM. Ill post pictures of it when I get home from work. I love ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffman127 View Post
    Mine is CGM. Ill post pictures of it when I get home from work. I love the wingless look or at least the lip spoiler from the limited STi. They look sick. Treq I fit about 8-11 credits and I have been doing it for 3 years..
    ya you are just gun hooo haha. ya i think this is my 11th semester.

ohhh ya i am in a better mood now. just went climbing for a half hour.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Jenny just sell 3 of the subs and get a smaller box for the one you have left...... Andy care to explain? Treq any thoughts? Jeff chime in.....
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Eh, pulling apart the sub sounds like a pain... I kind of want a whole new set.
    Yes yes post pics when you can Jeff... and I agree, the Limited Lip looks the BEST.
    10000 posts we are so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Jenny just sell 3 of the subs and get a smaller box for the one you have left...... Andy care to explain? Treq any thoughts? Jeff chime in.....
    Im all for the sound system...granted not everyone wants one like mine but for the little bit of weight savings between say 1 10" instead of a 12 or 2 10's whatever i dont think makes that much of a difference. If you are going to auto cross you can always take the box out if its that much of a concern. You probably loose more power from the ac even when you arent using it then you are from the weight of the stereo just my .02

however if you want some new stuff and want to save a little space in the trunk go for a single 15 or 2 12's and it will be a night and day difference
    Last edited by adizzle02; 01-26-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    im all for the sound system...granted not everyone wants one like mine but for the little bit of weight savings between say 1 10" instead of a 12 or 2 10's whatever i dont think makes that much of a difference. If you are going to auto cross you can always take the box out if its that much of a concern. You probably loose more power from the ac even when you arent using it then you are from the weight of the stereo just my .02
    your sound system is amzingif you like the skin to crawl off of your facebut i could not handle knowing i could be a tenth of a second faster if i just lost a tiny bit of bass in favor of the subie rumble. maybe it is just me but 80 percent of the time i listen to the boxer anyway
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

for me 1 to 2 10''s is good. i just have a little 10'' with 200w amp in my truck and it does fine for most of my music. now as for the weight savin yes subs get heavy but i am not in to really stripping the whole car to save a few pounds for a DD. and yes hawk i use to just listen to the boxer rumble when i had the subie to.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I dont know why but my dd is slowly turning in to my race car
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    your sound system is amzingif you like the skin to crawl off of your facebut i could not handle knowing i could be a tenth of a second faster if i just lost a tiny bit of bass in favor of the subie rumble. maybe it is just me but 80 percent of the time i listen to the boxer anyway
    Thanks just wait until i redo it
    meh just add a little more boost haha.
    It all comes down to personal preference and to me 1,2,4 tenths of a sec doesnt mean much...i need to BOOM
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

And i need zoom
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Less than one hour til I can leave this ****e!

ya not the engine fool. What i think it is on automatics, theres like safety that makes it so you don't throw it into park when your going faster then 5mph, i think that part is either loose/broken and its vibrating., but i don't have time to take it to the dealer till Saturday so im nervous.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

I Support ClubWRX
    10,000 posts
    Congrats, you guys!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I know timber we are killin it! and how have you been by the way? Well guys crisis averted, me and the lou are pretty much the best and sexiest team in the werld! we single handedly took on the mighty beast and sleighed the crap out of it. Now not only does her car look amazing but it handles the same! Now just time for an allignment. Lou i will leave it up to you to post up pics, take some up close of the wheel gap so we can compare in like 2-3 weeks and see how far it dropped! well guys time to hit the showers catch yall tommorrow!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm doing well hawk, thanks! Excited to see pics of JL's no longer monster car.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Morning. Sorry I didn't get pics up I had a crazy night with the house and school but tonight I will get some up after I get home from school. I agree with hawk on the stereo situatuion, I am all about the zoom not so much the boom. 10k posts. You guys rock. Lou glad to hear your car got all fixed. Now your going to miss the clunk clunk sound.
    2008 DGM Sedan WRX - Sold as of 1/13/09

2006 CGM WRX - Stage 2 as of 1/24/09