The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 661
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman Wait sat. Is snow cross at miller ! You need to go Ahh that could be ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Wait sat. Is snow cross at miller ! You need to go
    Ahh that could be fun... but unfortunately no monies... and I don't have any hook ups to Miller Motorsport Park events until my friend does his stunt shows again out there in the summer.... so is that a no go for Saturday then sir?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it is free for spectators and 60 to drive. we can do the lights after i dont wanna be out there all day long
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

morning all. hey, saw something interesting today. Subaru tech tips and tricks Disable awd? Is this bad for the car at all? i know the suby is cool at awd, but i would like to know if i wanted to i could disable the rwd. or would this eff ish up? jenny, ihate your gurs.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    morning all. hey, saw something interesting today. Subaru tech tips and tricks Disable awd? Is this bad for the car at all? i know the suby is cool at awd, but i would like to know if i wanted to i could disable the rwd. or would this eff ish up? jenny, ihate your gurs.
    You're just jealous cuz you want my extra bulbs and my boyfriend

sounds like a raped ape 277 whp and 288 wtq very conservative and ran out o fuel but man am i happy
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    You're just jealous cuz you want my extra bulbs and my boyfriend
    i practically own your bf.. and soon will own your bulbs.. panty/bulb raid your house tonight.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

sounds like a raped ape 277 whp and 288 wtq very conservative and ran out o fuel but man am i happy
    Sawweeeet. I'm jealous! I'm probably sitting at a pitiful 235ish whp

i practically own your bf.. and soon will own your bulbs.. panty/bulb raid your house tonight.
    Practically own my boyfriend?! Who rides RED (Honda) and who has a faster car? Schme. You're gonna have to try harder than that to win his heart
    I shoved the bulbs down my shirt... now what are you going to do about it sucka?

when i was protuned stage 2 i was only at 210 whp soooooooo....... now we can say we are lookin at lou's headlights
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

when i was protuned stage 2 i was only at 210 whp soooooooo....... now we can say we are lookin at lou's headlights
    210 WHP!? Are you joking?? Ugh, that makes me feel like royal poop now. Cobb was saying we should be at least at 230 WHP at Stage 2... frick.
    My headlights... haha... yeah, I guess I kind of brought that one upon myself

i am serious dude i thought it would have been higher to but the elevation and the mustang dyno kill us! yeah the whole headlight thing is your doing!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

im proudly sitting <200

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Sawweeeet. I'm jealous! I'm probably sitting at a pitiful 235ish whp

Practically own my boyfriend?! Who rides RED (Honda) and who has a faster car? Schme. You're gonna have to try harder than that to win his heart
    I shoved the bulbs down my shirt... now what are you going to do about it sucka?
    Weird how i always see your car in my mirror's and not out my windshield then huh? and that sucks that your bf determines his gf by kind of four wheeler she rides.. and at i have a motor cycle.. he likes it better that way anyway hahaha. dude, my car is beyond dirty. mass clean up today. and did you hear someone dropped something on my passenger side fender? it dented and literally CUT the paint.. im so pissed.
    Last edited by oogie; 01-15-2009 at 11:35 AM.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    that sucks oogie, so hows everyone been? i have not been on in a very long time, im way to busy, i dont like it, and im not making nearly enough money. im done with the snow, im still in the making of my lip but i want the snow to be gone so i can slam my car, get some wheels, and put the lip on. i think instead of springs im going to just get some cheaper coilovers instead, with some camber plates, perrin adjustable sway bars, and other little misc. suspension stuff. should handle good, and hopefully by the time the snows gone ill be stage 2 with a clark tune.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

if you want it to handle good you cant just "slam" your car. sorry. LOU i cant wait to see you it has been so long and then hid madness! you can drive my car to if you want! dizzle good seein you yesterday man car looks good! well gotta work peace out suckas
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Just for the record... this website is driving me insane

im proudly sitting <200
    Weird how i always see your car in my mirror's and not out my windshield then huh? and that sucks that your bf determines his gf by kind of four wheeler she rides.. and at i have a motor cycle.. he likes it better that way anyway hahaha. dude, my car is beyond dirty. mass clean up today. and did you hear someone dropped something on my passenger side fender? it dented and literally CUT the paint.. im so pissed.
    Pfff... Bike? Or lack there of!!! First off, it's a YaMAMAha... second off... it's a 2-stroke, not a 4-stroke... therefore, it is not really a bike
    I still win.
    Who the eff dropped something on your car?? Did you bish slap them?

if you want it to handle good you cant just "slam" your car. sorry. LOU i cant wait to see you it has been so long and then hid madness! you can drive my car to if you want! dizzle good seein you yesterday man car looks good! well gotta work peace out suckas
    It has been a while I agree! When should we do the lights?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.