The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 657
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman yeah the sun did feel spectacular yesterday! treq just buy a 98-01 gc8 and slowly build ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yeah the sun did feel spectacular yesterday! treq just buy a 98-01 gc8 and slowly build it! lou did you contact sharp and see if they were back ordered or somethin?
    i want a 06-07 sti. i dont like the older ones as much. my truck is really close to being paid off. but i will have to save for a lonnnnnnnnnng time
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah the sun did feel spectacular yesterday! treq just buy a 98-01 gc8 and slowly build it! lou did you contact sharp and see if they were back ordered or somethin?
    Well if you go on their website it says this:
    IMPORTANT MESSAGE: We apologize for the continued delays on all orders. Kits are in stock and are shipping though slowly. Please rest assured your order will ship but without an exact ship date at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

So I kind of figured it was going to be a little before it shipped out... just not sure how long you know?

I am discovering that people on Civic forums are very nice

So thats why you are never on here...... Traitor!!!!!!!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

So thats why you are never on here...... Traitor!!!!!!!
    Ha, it's because I was trying to find out info for Jason's car... I needed to see what motor would be best to drop in his car... he has a few different options, it just depends on how much he wants to spend!

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ha, it's because I was trying to find out info for Jason's car... I needed to see what motor would be best to drop in his car... he has a few different options, it just depends on how much he wants to spend!
    k20! the b18c1 is not a bad motor (integra gs-r motor)
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    k20! the b18c1 is not a bad motor (integra gs-r motor)
    That's what he blew in his car... the B18c1... came from a 95 gsr integra. He really liked it and would consider getting it again... the B18c5 would be better though, that ones comes from a 97-00 Type R... so it has like 20 more ponies. He's also considering the B16A which would put him around the same HP as his B18c1... there are seriously so many freaking options... i've learned so much about his damn car lol.

That's what he blew in his car... the B18c1... came from a 95 gsr integra. He really liked it and would consider getting it again... the B18c5 would be better though, that ones comes from a 97-00 Type R... so it has like 20 more ponies. He's also considering the B16A which would put him around the same HP as his B18c1... there are seriously so many freaking options... i've learned so much about his damn car lol.
    i think the only many differnance between the b18c1 and c5 is the heads. the c5 has a higher compression. there are a lot of options.

It would be fun to build a civic race car for under ten grand and track it hard!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

It would be fun to build a civic race car for under ten grand and track it hard!
    that would be fun. you could make it pretty sleeper.

what about a H22a prelude motor. i almost swapped one of those into my accord until the tranny decided it wasnt liking the 75 shot of NOS
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    what about a H22a prelude motor. i almost swapped one of those into my accord until the tranny decided it wasnt liking the 75 shot of NOS
    YES nos

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    YES nos
    hell yeah....... but i tell you what the look on someones face in a mustang that just got smoked by a 4 door accord is priceless
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    hell yeah....... but i tell you what the look on someones face in a mustang that just got smoked by a 4 door accord is priceless
    i would love that.

i miss that car it was awesome. Full exhaust, headers, Apex-I vtec and fuel controller, coil overs, NOS, cold air intake. It was an auto which was nice and leather everywhere.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.