The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 653

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 good morning lou, hawk. whats new? Hello Treq! How have you been? Nothing new... just same ...

  1. #9781
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    good morning lou, hawk. whats new?
    Hello Treq! How have you been? Nothing new... just same old... you?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #9782
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    So I think I might have made a mistake... was I suppose to order the 35w or 55w HID's? I ordered 55w.... but when I go on sharphid.com website and look at the pic of Andy's car... it says he has 35w??? Help

  4. #9783
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    So I think I might have made a mistake... was I suppose to order the 35w or 55w HID's? I ordered 55w.... but when I go on sharphid.com website and look at the pic of Andy's car... it says he has 35w??? Help
    nothing really new with me. just working and climbing a lot. school starts again on the 12th.

    me and hawk have/had 55w. andy got 35w cause at the time the 55w cost alot more. the 55w are brighter.
    Last edited by treq18; 01-06-2009 at 07:42 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  5. #9784
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    nothing really new with me. just working and climbing a lot. school starts again on the 12th.

    me and hawk have/had 55w and got 35w cause at the time the 55w cost alot more. the 55w are brighter.
    Okay, so I am good with 55w? That scared me for a second

    Are you still working at the same place and what not?

  6. #9785
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Okay, so I am good with 55w? That scared me for a second

    Are you still working at the same place and what not?
    yep you are fantastic with the 55w . ya still working at the same place.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  7. #9786
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    yeah the 55 are sick lou! I got 05 rear seats so my whole interior is black. me and this kid from nasioc are going to put some micro suede in my door cards and headliner and paint my pillars black! its gonna be the night hawk for sure!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  8. #9787
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    yep you are fantastic with the 55w . ya still working at the same place.
    Sweet! I bet you are loving the snow eh? It needs to burn in hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yeah the 55 are sick lou! I got 05 rear seats so my whole interior is black. me and this kid from nasioc are going to put some micro suede in my door cards and headliner and paint my pillars black! its gonna be the night hawk for sure!
    Lucky bastard... I wish I had the time/money to do the things with my car that you do

  9. #9788
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yeah the 55 are sick lou! I got 05 rear seats so my whole interior is black. me and this kid from nasioc are going to put some micro suede in my door cards and headliner and paint my pillars black! its gonna be the night hawk for sure!
    that will be sick. you have been doing a lot lately
    Last edited by treq18; 01-06-2009 at 08:02 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  10. #9789
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Yeah i dont drive much in the winter so i save alot and mod alot! I just got a raise and a bonus so............
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  11. #9790
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Yeah i dont drive much in the winter so i save alot and mod alot! I just got a raise and a bonus so............
    wish i could say the same
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  12. #9791
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yeah the 55 are sick lou! I got 05 rear seats so my whole interior is black. me and this kid from nasioc are going to put some micro suede in my door cards and headliner and paint my pillars black! its gonna be the night hawk for sure!
    hawk who is it thats doing that for ya..i want to do my headliner so bad that i can taste it....then im going to plasti dip my a,b, c pillars and the map light. I need help to do the headliner but i can do the doorcards.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  13. #9792
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Treqzilla whats shaking....
    Lou you will be very happy with the 55w thats what i would have bought but as treq said they were about double what the 35w was when i got mine.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  14. #9793
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    I'll be getting my annual raise in like a month or so... our annual raise usually consists of like $.30 tops it's kind of a joke

  15. #9794
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    its a guy named blackout801 on nasioc. so you know how to do doorcards? it looks like a pain but will be so worth it. plus materials for this mod are cheap!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  16. #9795
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    its a guy named blackout801 on nasioc. so you know how to do doorcards? it looks like a pain but will be so worth it. plus materials for this mod are cheap!
    wel i need to look at one again but it doesnt look very difficult. How much is he charging to do everything? I really really really want to do my headliner im sick of the light grey/tan color
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •