The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 651

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman Got laid off. sorry to hear that....

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Got laid off.
    sorry to hear that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nope its just the recession. I mechanic for a pretty big landscape company called Legacy landscape construction. They made Franklin Covey Field, most of the stuff at the U. And all jordan and Granite district schools. They have almost no jobs this next season, so about 70 percent of the company got the boot.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

holy crap that is alot of people man. our govt. needs to get shiz straight
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Haha... Eric, do you even remember what happened on New Years?! By the time the ball dropped for midnight, you were all ready yacking in Isaac's green New Years hat, haha! Eric, it's ok, I was just more worried about you having alcohol poisoning. Did you hear that Isaac got way sick too??
    first, yes i do remember. it just really sucked. Then i puked in the bathroom for an hour, and when i got out, isiac had already puked upstairs and outside, then he started pukin in the sink. He puked forever, then once in the morning, then woke up at 4pm. LOL. thats what he gets for literally pouring tattoo down my throat. I just feel like poo still. Im gettin my tonge peirced tonight though. no more tobacco or drinking.. and ill start drinking after it heals but im done with tabacy. Jen, send me the picca's
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    first, yes i do remember. it just really sucked. Then i puked in the bathroom for an hour, and when i got out, isiac had already puked upstairs and outside, then he started pukin in the sink. He puked forever, then once in the morning, then woke up at 4pm. LOL. thats what he gets for literally pouring tattoo down my throat. I just feel like poo still. Im gettin my tonge peirced tonight though. no more tobacco or drinking.. and ill start drinking after it heals but im done with tabacy. Jen, send me the picca's
    I am glad you are done smoking... that **** is so bad for you. And maybe you should just cut back on your drinking intake That sucks that you feel so sick though... you and Isaac would not stop drinking though... seriously lol. Are you going to KOI to get your tongue pierced? What is your e-mail and I will send them all over.

my email is ericdhaley@gmail.com. And id quit drinking if i had other stuff to do. I just drink as a bored activity as bad as that sounds. Im dont with alot of stuff now though.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    my email is ericdhaley@gmail.com. And id quit drinking if i had other stuff to do. I just drink as a bored activity as bad as that sounds. Im dont with alot of stuff now though.
    Mkay I am going to e-mail just all the pics that were taken that night... even the cheesy ones that me and Jason took kissing, awww we are so tender. You're welcome to crop my face out and put yours in place of it.

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Got laid off.
    im sorry man that sucks, i go into work everyday scared ill get laid off. so whens everyone down to go for a cruise? and i found my plan for going stage 3 soon, i know i say this twice a month but this time im really trying hard to get my AP, then ill do my up and down pipes, then when my tax refund stuff comes in ill get the tmic, injectors, and turbo, and i have a fuel pump from an e46 330 and im still reserching but its supposed to be able to pump around 260lph but ill need to find out for sure. then id really like to do some suspension stuff sych as springs, sway bars, anti lift kit, and strut tower braces. and i started on my lip making today its very difficult, its not going to well but hopefully it will turn out good.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    and anyone know how good the perrin maps are? it says with am AP TBE and FMIC you can be "perrin stage 3"???
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    and anyone know how good the perrin maps are? it says with am AP TBE and FMIC you can be "perrin stage 3"???
    my understanding is that the perrin maps are a little more agressive then the cobb maps...and as far as their stage 3 dfferent compaies will have dfferent "stages" but i personally wouldn't run a FMIC without a biger turbo and even then depending on how big you go it may not be needed. i might suggest checking out clark turner on nasioc he will hook you up with a protune map for your car for $150 and tweek it until its right for free. i have one of his stage 2 maps and let me tell you it pulls really hard. he said his map is good for another 20-30hp and 30-40tq over the cobb stage 2 map
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    my understanding is that the perrin maps are a little more agressive then the cobb maps...and as far as their stage 3 dfferent compaies will have dfferent "stages" but i personally wouldn't run a FMIC without a biger turbo and even then depending on how big you go it may not be needed. i might suggest checking out clark turner on nasioc he will hook you up with a protune map for your car for $150 and tweek it until its right for free. i have one of his stage 2 maps and let me tell you it pulls really hard. he said his map is good for another 20-30hp and 30-40tq over the cobb stage 2 map
    doesnt he also take in to acount other modifications you might have? such as headers an d stuff like that?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

I Support ClubWRX
    Utes win! 31-17 woo hoo!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Utes win! 31-17 woo hoo!
    YESSSS!!!!! what an awesome game. its my grandmas 80th birthday party tomorrow and my family couldnt get a flight back or i would have been there.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

I just got my first speeding ticket at the end of a horrible night. So i was going 50 in a 40/45 i dont know, then i see the cop and my detector goes off for a lazor.. screwed. He pulls me over and says according to weather conditions i should have been going 10 under not ten over. so according to that he could write me a wreckless driving ticket and take my license. So me being as quick witted i could i told him i was sorry, i was just amped up from the game still and was just leaving a friends parents where we watched the game. So he starts talkin about the game and tells me to hold on so he can take care of my ticket... 15 minutes later he comes back, tells me he wrote it for 9 over so it wouldnt hurt my insurance and wouldnt give me wreckless. So now i have a ticket.. my first speeding ticket in 6 years sense the week after i got my license. Bumbed.. was supposed to hang with the coolest hot chick i ever met, blew off 3 of her calls so she blew me off for the night and now im home alone with this stupid dog. so im going to bed. night.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Take that BAMA! Low tide for sure!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!