The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 614
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 dont ask us ask them haha. how is it going timber? good sir, how about yourself? ...

  1. #9196
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    dont ask us ask them haha. how is it going timber?
    good sir, how about yourself? Have a good Thanksgiving?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #9197
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    I feel like it is break up season...
    Treq and Sarah...
    Eric and Yasmin...
    My friend Kendra cheated on her husband a few weeks ago (UGH)...
    My friend Keslie just got dumped by her boyfriend last week (they were the ones that came to the Subie meet in the 08 Wagon RS)...
    What is the world coming to eh?

  4. #9198
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I feel like it is break up season...
    Treq and Sarah...
    Eric and Yasmin...
    My friend Kendra cheated on her husband a few weeks ago (UGH)...
    My friend Keslie just got dumped by her boyfriend last week (they were the ones that came to the Subie meet in the 08 Wagon RS)...
    What is the world coming to eh?
    what a bummer! I'm just glad I don't have to go thru that crap anymore.. I've been happily married for almost 12 years now.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  5. #9199
    Registered User Gilly Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I feel like it is break up season...
    Treq and Sarah...
    Eric and Yasmin...
    My friend Kendra cheated on her husband a few weeks ago (UGH)...
    My friend Keslie just got dumped by her boyfriend last week (they were the ones that came to the Subie meet in the 08 Wagon RS)...
    What is the world coming to eh?
    sadly its gone mad.. though that being sad most of the break ups around me are due to the long deployment we've been on.

  6. #9200
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    good sir, how about yourself? Have a good Thanksgiving?
    i am doing good. my thanks giving was great i had so much fun with my family and friends

    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I feel like it is break up season...
    Treq and Sarah...
    Eric and Yasmin...
    My friend Kendra cheated on her husband a few weeks ago (UGH)...
    My friend Keslie just got dumped by her boyfriend last week (they were the ones that came to the Subie meet in the 08 Wagon RS)...
    What is the world coming to eh?
    ya sure seems like the trend this last month
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  7. #9201
    Registered User tyscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    where is everyone lately?
    I'm around but work has been crazy and it has been hard to sneak some Internet time in here and there. I saw someone cruising on 13th East (between 94th and 106th) in a black WRX... I wonder who it might have been. Anyway, we picked up my wingless trunk and I'm hoping to get it installed this week. Should be nice.

  8. #9202
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    it was most likely me you saw! i have a question for you is it tys-cat or ty-scat?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  9. #9203
    Registered User tyscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    it was most likely me you saw! i have a question for you is it tys-cat or ty-scat?
    Nice! I was in my silver STI. I would have followed you but I had to get home because I had some meetings to go to. Anyway, it is tys-cat. My name is Tyson and my buddies used to call me tyscat.

  10. #9204
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by tyscat View Post
    I'm around but work has been crazy and it has been hard to sneak some Internet time in here and there. I saw someone cruising on 13th East (between 94th and 106th) in a black WRX... I wonder who it might have been. Anyway, we picked up my wingless trunk and I'm hoping to get it installed this week. Should be nice.
    Ahh good chance it was me. I was going back and forth to my friend Keslie's house and drive on 1300 E the whole way to her house!
    How are you doing?

  11. #9205
    Registered User tyscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ahh good chance it was me. I was going back and forth to my friend Keslie's house and drive on 1300 E the whole way to her house!
    How are you doing?
    Too many black WRXs lol... It was dark so the only thing I could pick out was the aftermarket exhaust. Whoever it was pulled up along side me for a while and then took off when I hung a left right by the Sandy library. Whoever it was, nice looking ride. Things are good for me. I'm going to take a break from work this week and then gear up for a crazy December. Ahhh the life...

  12. #9206
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by tyscat View Post
    Too many black WRXs lol... It was dark so the only thing I could pick out was the aftermarket exhaust. Whoever it was pulled up along side me for a while and then took off when I hung a left right by the Sandy library. Whoever it was, nice looking ride. Things are good for me. I'm going to take a break from work this week and then gear up for a crazy December. Ahhh the life...
    Ha, agree'd... well, if it had red stickers in the back window it was me... but if it was wingless with out stickers it was probably Tony (Hawk). Funny you are switching to wingless, cuz I kind of want to get the STI spoiler on mine

  13. #9207
    Registered User tyscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ha, agree'd... well, if it had red stickers in the back window it was me... but if it was wingless with out stickers it was probably Tony (Hawk). Funny you are switching to wingless, cuz I kind of want to get the STI spoiler on mine
    You want the cop magnet? Hehe... I'm keeping my spoiler trunk though so I can swap them out depending on whether I'm feeling stealthy or sporty... And I'm hoping the wingless will put a stop to all the people in Corolla S's and Audi A4s trying to race me at stoplights lol...
    Last edited by tyscat; 12-01-2008 at 04:47 PM.

  14. #9208
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by tyscat View Post
    You want the cop magnet? Hehe... I'm keeping my spoiler trunk though so I can swap them out depending on whether I'm feeling stealthy or sporty... And I'm hoping the wingless will put a stop to all the people in Corolla S's and Audi A4s trying to race me at stoplights lol...
    Haha, yeah... I just really REALLY don't like the stock WRX spoilers at all, but don't really want to go wingless. I do heart the STI wing... pfff the Corolla S's and Audi's can bring it, ha. They're all ***s.

  15. #9209
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    speaking of cop magnets it seems like thats what my cars tunring into and it gets old being nervouse around cops all the time.... so my "exterior" plans are going to be alot less drastic than i was thinking. im thinking JDM STi Grill, JDM version 7 STi Headlights, STI fog light covers, silver STI wheels, paint my side skirts, STi Hood Scoop, APR splitter, and H-techs. with 0 stickers and tailights unsmoked. should look alot more classy and alot less boyracer.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  16. #9210
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    speaking of cop magnets it seems like thats what my cars tunring into and it gets old being nervouse around cops all the time.... so my "exterior" plans are going to be alot less drastic than i was thinking. im thinking JDM STi Grill, JDM version 7 STi Headlights, STI fog light covers, silver STI wheels, paint my side skirts, STi Hood Scoop, APR splitter, and H-techs. with 0 stickers and tailights unsmoked. should look alot more classy and alot less boyracer.

    put a bunch of stickers and a Type-R badge on there and the cops will leave you right alone.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •