The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 609

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 i am stuck here gilly which one. glock g19 or g26. HK p2000sk. beretta px4 storm.(or ...

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i am stuck here

gilly which one. glock g19 or g26. HK p2000sk. beretta px4 storm.(or any thing else)
    are you going to get a concealed weapon permit? if not go for the 19. The 26 is nice but if you plan to shoot it alot it gets kind of annoying. I love my glock shoots great and pretty accurate.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    morning everyone! Happy Holidays, and don't shoot your eye out!
    Lol its about time to start watching that movie too :P

Quote Originally Posted by gilly monster View Post
    lol its about time to start watching that movie too
    ftmfw!!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xmas story.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	81164
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    are you going to get a concealed weapon permit? if not go for the 19. The 26 is nice but if you plan to shoot it alot it gets kind of annoying. I love my glock shoots great and pretty accurate.
    i will be. but for a daily carry i like my friends little ruger LCP you dont even notice it is there. i am leaning for the 19 cause i could still carry with a jacket but would be better for shooting on the weekends. the one think i like about the px4 storm is that it is the same size as the g26 but holds 3 more rounds. i love shooting my .22 rifle it is just so cheap. and nothing beats unloading 25 shot bananna clips(yes gilly i am sure you have big clips haha). i am not very good but i can hit shot gun shells form about 70-80(?) yard pretty consistant.(or use to when i would go more often)
    Last edited by treq18; 11-26-2008 at 08:18 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i will be. but for a daily carry i like my friends little ruger LCP you dont even notice it is there. i am leaning for the 19 cause i could still carry with a jacket but would be better for shooting on the weekends. the one think i like about the px4 storm is that it is the same size as the g26 but holds 3 more rounds. i love shooting my .22 rifle it is just so cheap. and nothing beats unloading 25 shot bananna clips(yes gilly i am sure you have big clips haha). i am not very good but i can hit shot gun shells form about 70-80(?) yard pretty consistant.(or use to when i would go more often)
    lol I actually have a 100 round double drum for my m16. Standard military magazines are 30 rounds. But mostly these days If I do get to shoot something its usually the M240B its good times theres nothing like shooting a 7.62mm belt fed machine gun

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    lol I actually have a 100 round double drum for my m16. Standard military magazines are 30 rounds. But mostly these days If I do get to shoot something its usually the M240B its good times theres nothing like shooting a 7.62mm belt fed machine gun
    haha ya that sounds like a good time all this talk makes me want to go shooting my little .22 today after work.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I want a sig 9mm
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    I want a sig 9mm
    p226? think thats the 9mm sig... they are nice guns. pricey but nice.

you got it gill man. my favorite peice i have shot!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

sig makes some great guns, they really do. Just happened to never have owned one.

NJO
    two important things in nates life today...
    1- the kid is supposed to come pick up my bike today. which equals money, which equals mods (AccessPort, Springs, And 5% with 50% windshield tints(maybe))
    1- i learned to smoke tailights so im doing that, and blue tinted headlights today if i get time.
    if im any good at it ill be happy to do anyones lights
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

blue tinted headlights... im intrigued.

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    blue tinted headlights... im intrigued.
    if i get it done today ill post pics, ive seen it before and was going to buy the lamin-x but its to expensive and if i dont like it im out too much money, but my friend works at a tint shop and is going to hook me up with stuff. i saw it on a jeep srt-8 it looked good so i figured ill try it.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    i want these
    Attachment 81174
    Last edited by NJO; 02-16-2009 at 07:26 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

I love shooting, my buddy works at this place called fuzzy bunny machine guns. I go out shooting with them monthly. They have everything! Fun times. I love shooting the tanarite with the 50 cal sniper. BOOM!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!