The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 608
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; got my brakes and oil. now for all around dba madness, 5000 front, 4000 rear, stainless lines, ate super blue ...

got my brakes and oil. now for all around dba madness, 5000 front, 4000 rear, stainless lines, ate super blue fluid, and some hps pads all around woot woot!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    got my brakes and oil. now for all around dba madness, 5000 front, 4000 rear, stainless lines, ate super blue fluid, and some hps pads all around woot woot!
    Sweet Tony. bet those stop like the (D)ickens!(assuming (D)ickens could stop objects) (apparently "The Man" tried to censor my literary joke. /sigh)

Eric you need to cheer up lad! Your myspace bulletins are bringing me down too :P... and remember GFs come and go but subaru friends are forever lol.
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 11-25-2008 at 02:36 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    whorin the ol lady
    send her my way!

Looks great, Tony!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I actually havent installed them. I wanna do some brake tests with cones to see how much better the new ones stop me
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

NJO
    since i can go to stage 2 from 1 pretty cheap and easy i think im going to do stage 1, with springs and either SRS catback, cutoff, or HID fogs. then ill go stage 2, and when spring roles around ill try and get some wheels and the APR front diffuser.

speaking of wheels what do you guys think i should be looking at, i like black alot, but i was thinking just stock gold STi wheels. let me know what you think.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

so now when i stop hard or go off the line there is a clink from my rear brakes.. super not cool.

and gilly, their not even that depressing. im not even that depressed. Im more mad at my friends who b*t*ced when i didnt have enough time for them, then now that i have time, their with girls lol. Im gonna get the rear looked at then im tracing NJO's flaps, maken some, then HIDS are gonna be ordered next friday on pay day
    Last edited by oogie; 11-25-2008 at 09:25 PM.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

i like deeze rimz on da silva
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

hey guys, anyone else stuck at work today?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

morning peeps

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    hey guys, anyone else stuck at work today?
    i am stuck here
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    morning peeps
    gilly which one. glock g19 or g26. HK p2000sk. beretta px4 storm.(or any thing else)
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i am stuck here

gilly which one. glock g19 or g26. HK p2000sk. beretta px4 storm.(or any thing else)
    Of those id go with a H&K p2000sk, now if you like glocks.. Glock 23. I personally really like the .40 calibur handguns. Even the walther P99 is nice..
    My favourite all time handgun that I own though is the FN Five-Seven

Of those id go with a H&K p2000sk, now if you like glocks.. Glock 23. I personally really like the .40 calibur handguns. Even the walther P99 is nice..
    My favourite all time handgun that I own though is the FN Five-Seven
    i like the hk out of those but also happens to be the most expensive. i like the glocks they seem to work pretty good and not as pricey. i will prob stick with a 9mm. they are not to much smaller the the .40(10mm) but the ammo is cheaper. i have shot a few but cant decide if i want to sub compact or the compact.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i like the hk out of those but also happens to be the most expensive. i like the glocks they seem to work pretty good and not as pricey. i will prob stick with a 9mm. they are not to much smaller the the .40(10mm) but the ammo is cheaper. i have shot a few but cant decide if i want to sub compact or the compact.
    well look into the walther too it comes in both 9mm and .40 now as far as glocks go prefer the sub-compact 23 (basically a rechambered 19 in the sub compact frame.

well look into the walther too it comes in both 9mm and .40 now as far as glocks go prefer the sub-compact 23 (basically a rechambered 19 in the sub compact frame.
    you guys seem to be talking of guns. i like guns also. I am really considering getting my concealed permit next month. Any recommends on a gun to get?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

I Support ClubWRX
    morning everyone! Happy Holidays, and don't shoot your eye out!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.