The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 606
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; rallysport actually just called and said my brakes were here! so we can do my brake job if you want...........

rallysport actually just called and said my brakes were here! so we can do my brake job if you want........
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whorin the ol lady
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

what a sexy car that is
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

thanks homie!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

good morning everyone.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    good morning everyone.
    whats up s lut have a good day yesterday?
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    whats up s lut have a good day yesterday?
    nope.. worse then the day before. tried to give her another chance.. she begged me to come over, so i went. hung out all night and it was good, after work yesterday went over, was there for 20 min or so and she got pissed and started fightin with me so i was like, apparently you dont want to try to make me happy so peace. now i have to try to get her phone shut off.. theres a good 200$ down the drain.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    nope.. worse then the day before. tried to give her another chance.. she begged me to come over, so i went. hung out all night and it was good, after work yesterday went over, was there for 20 min or so and she got pissed and started fightin with me so i was like, apparently you dont want to try to make me happy so peace. now i have to try to get her phone shut off.. theres a good 200$ down the drain.
    i am sorry bro that sucks ass. get your iphone back.

ok ok enough depression today! lets talk cars or future goals or somethin uplifting! think sun, beaches, boobs (or pecs for lou). i dont know everyone just needs to cheer up and be happy because we all own subies so we should all be happy
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    ok ok enough depression today! lets talk cars or future goals or somethin uplifting! think sun, beaches, boobs (or pecs for lou). i dont know everyone just needs to cheer up and be happy because we all own subies so we should all be happy
    future goal..... OWN a car haha mmmhmmm sun beaches boobs all great things

Me and mike are thinkin about buyin some go-karts from pep boys and slappin the ol td04 on there.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

her iphone. anyone use proactive? want to buy a 30 day trial from me? i have one i ordered for her the day before it quit. so im stuck with it. or tmobile to take over a 1 year contract? Im not even depressed about it. Like i miss her but aparently she didnt want it to work so how much could i really love her if she didnt love me. And every time i get in my car i get a smile on my face and im happy for the day

Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I pi** excellence.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Me and mike are thinkin about buyin some go-karts from pep boys and slappin the ol td04 on there.
    that would be fun...ive wanted to build something like this but put a wrx motor in it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funish.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	81150
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

great oogster now thats what i am lookin for. when we doin our custom flaps? hey dizz i will help you with the intercooler but we should find a way to rig up a splitter and bellows and water sprayer on it for the summer. LOU where are ya? you are lucky you get the rest of the week off!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

great oogster now thats what i am lookin for. when we doin our custom flaps? hey dizz i will help you with the intercooler but we should find a way to rig up a splitter and bellows and water sprayer on it for the summer. LOU where are ya? you are lucky you get the rest of the week off!
    yeah im going to get a scoop and belows by spring so i should be in good shape
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.