The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 605
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; You know what is midly entertaining? Going back to our very first posts on here and the silly things we ...

You know what is midly entertaining? Going back to our very first posts on here and the silly things we use to talk about, hehe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I Support ClubWRX
    ola mi compadres! waaassssss hapennnin?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

that beach looks nice. maybe i will go some were like that in may with some friends.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

i wanna go there to.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Ha, nice new display picture Treq

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ha, nice new display picture Treq
    you like that.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    hey everyone, whats going on? so this kid is coming to look at my bike today, i sure hope he buys it, then i can continue modding, im not sure if i want to go stage 1 with some other little things( such s springs, HID fogs, exhaust cutout), or go straight to stage 2 and nothing else. stage 2 with no exhaust would be quite the sleeper.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Hahah very much so Treq....

NJO... I would do Stage 1 for now and do other mods... springs and what not. Dropping it is worth it... I regret that I have not done it yet.

Ahhh Happy Friday to me!! My last day of the week, woot woot!

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    hey everyone, whats going on? so this kid is coming to look at my bike today, i sure hope he buys it, then i can continue modding, im not sure if i want to go stage 1 with some other little things( such s springs, HID fogs, exhaust cutout), or go straight to stage 2 and nothing else. stage 2 with no exhaust would be quite the sleeper.
    with out a cbe you wont get as much out of the stage2. i didnt mind stage1 and getting the springs on would be nice and your cut outs. but i know you want more power then stage 1. depends on how much you have i guess. like lou said she wishes she had her springs done by now. also dont over look the alinment.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Hahah very much so Treq....

Ahhh Happy Friday to me!! My last day of the week, woot woot!
    morning lou. lucky girl i have work tommorrow as well. i hope you have a fantastic no-turkey-for-lou day.
    Last edited by treq18; 11-25-2008 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    morning lou. lucky girl i have work tommorrow as well. i hope you have a fantastic no-turkey-for-lou day.
    I think I am one of the only that does not have to work tomorrow, but I am super grateful for it! Putting on the stock wheels and tires tomorrow though... i'll take pics when I can... I hope the paint lasts.

So anything new?

yeah i think you are lou...i still need snow tires before i can put mine on stupid xmas shopping. I hope the snow holds off for a few more weeks.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    yeah i think you are lou...i still need snow tires before i can put mine on stupid xmas shopping. I hope the snow holds off for a few more weeks.
    +1... we have been damn lucky this winter. I typically swapped over to my winter setup at the beginning of October. I can't believe i'll be doing it at the end of November!!
    I hate the winter though, honestly. The ONLY thing I like about it is, I get garage parking during the winter

+1 for the garage parkng! i cant wait to see how your wheels look lou! dizz what we installing this weekend?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    +1 for the garage parkng! i cant wait to see how your wheels look lou! dizz what we installing this weekend?
    intercooler, lamin-x, new shifter trim and boot. Id really like to get the intercooler in i got the hoses yesterday.

what do you have anything?
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.