The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 602

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hmm so im pretty sure this is the shift knob im buying... just waiting for the email back about customizing ...

hmm so im pretty sure this is the shift knob im buying... just waiting for the email back about customizing it the way i want.. (pretty much like shown but with shift pattern on it filled in blue and blueing of the steel.)

Last edited by Gilly Monster; 11-22-2008 at 06:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    morning guys, oogie you ever get flaps to trace?
    No, i got alot done to my car though. Oil Change, alignment, and got the donut gasket that i think i need.. i dont think its the right one though.. connecting my cat to my center pipe.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

gilly his shift knobs are insane. i love the one i got from him!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    gilly his shift knobs are insane. i love the one i got from him!
    yeah they are true works of art. definately getting it just waiting on him to email me the custom order form now.. gonna take 2-4 weeks because of the custom engraving on it.

awesome man i cant wait to see it!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    I came home and hung out. did laundry. dude, lets do this tomorrow please diy home depot mud flaps - Page 3 - NASIOC.. PLEASE just at least let me trace yours then ill come to my house and do them. i want to SOOO bad.

HAWK, when you get on. Could we paint my headlights like this guys ? The N/A thread! - Page 12 - NASIOC POST #299
    sorry ive been in and out of contact eric, ive been "living" up at alta this weekend and didnt have service much then i just got home. but ya you can trace mine sometime i just need to find a time to get them off because i need to take off the rear wheel and stuff. ill try to this week, but i dont know if i can, tomorrow is school, work, and i then i have to go to the airport to pick up my sister. tuesday is school work and skiing, wednesday is school work and tramp training. then thurdsay friday saturday and sunday im skiing all day but maybe one day when i get home from skiing ill whip them off real quick.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    sorry ive been in and out of contact eric, ive been "living" up at alta this weekend and didnt have service much then i just got home. but ya you can trace mine sometime i just need to find a time to get them off because i need to take off the rear wheel and stuff. ill try to this week, but i dont know if i can, tomorrow is school, work, and i then i have to go to the airport to pick up my sister. tuesday is school work and skiing, wednesday is school work and tramp training. then thurdsay friday saturday and sunday im skiing all day but maybe one day when i get home from skiing ill whip them off real quick.
    we will see.. me and my girl called it quits today and i dont know if ill be up in your area for a while, unless she pulls head from bottom area..
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    we will see.. me and my girl called it quits today and i dont know if ill be up in your area for a while, unless she pulls head from bottom area..
    Called it quits? What happened Eric???

good morning friends. wow this weekend was eventful. oogie sorry to hear that.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Good morning everybody!!!!! Jenny-dizz-oogster-timber-gill man-treq. I am splendidly happy this morning! I wanna sing and dance! Woot woot. Dont know why just happy as can be. Lou ya should have honked at me so we could have eatin dinner or something! Well good frickin monday!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

morning peeps whats crackin'
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

dizz you still need that number for tint? did you get any installs done this weekend?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

dizz you still need that number for tint? did you get any installs done this weekend?
    yes sir i wrote it down and cant find it. should it be about $30 less then what i was quoted they dont need anytning stripped... no but i did plasti-dip my shift knob. my hoses and lamin-x, and ****er trim and boot should be here in the next few days..do i smell a diy day this weekend??
    Last edited by adizzle02; 11-24-2008 at 07:19 AM.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    yes sir i wrote it down and cant find it. should it be about $30 less then what i was quoted they dont need anytning stripped... no but i did plasti-dip my shift knob. my hoses and lamin-x, and ****er trim and boot should be here in the next few days..do i smell a diy day this weekend??
    ok at yer pad?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

ok at yer pad?
    we can i dont have a ton of room but 4 or 5 subies would be sick to see in the driveway
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3