The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 761 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Oh yeah and got my rims put on.....all in all a decent weekend....

Oh yeah and got my rims put on.....all in all a decent weekend.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Oh yeah and got my rims put on.....all in all a decent weekend.
    Ahhh very nice
    I just found out that the wheels I have been waiting for, for like 2 months are probably not coming. Baaahhh. So now I am trying to look at other options... just not seeing anything I like

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ahhh very nice
    I just found out that the wheels I have been waiting for, for like 2 months are probably not coming. Baaahhh. So now I am trying to look at other options... just not seeing anything I like
    That sucks nothing like waiting and waiting to find out you aren't getting them. If i remember you are looking for a 5 spoke black wheel right? I'm trying to remember the website i got mine from
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

That sucks nothing like waiting and waiting to find out you aren't getting them. If i remember you are looking for a 5 spoke black wheel right? I'm trying to remember the website i got mine from
    Ahhh so Mikie from the Hawkeye forum sent me a link to wheeldude.... (subydude).. and when I just called them up they had one set of those wheels left that I wanted! So I just put in the order and will have them on this week.... Pretty sure I am like a giddy school girl right now

Ahhh so Mikie from the Hawkeye forum sent me a link to wheeldude.... (subydude).. and when I just called them up they had one set of those wheels left that I wanted! So I just put in the order and will have them on this week.... Pretty sure I am like a giddy school girl right now
    HAHA and i bet you are doing the happy dance too got a pic of the new rims?????
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

HAHA and i bet you are doing the happy dance too got a pic of the new rims?????
    I'm having a hard time controlling myself at work Soooo happy
    Here is a pic of the wheel....
    and if you go to this link it'll show you pics of what it'll look like on a black subie... your body style though...
    http://www.subydude.com/osc/gallery_detail.php?pic=1920
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rota p45 black.jpg  

I'm having a hard time controlling myself at work Soooo happy
    Here is a pic of the wheel....
    and if you go to this link it'll show you pics of what it'll look like on a black subie... your body style though...
    http://www.subydude.com/osc/gallery_detail.php?pic=1920
    Those will look sick on your car... I saw that you are going to run Kuhmo ASX tires...good choice i have them on mine I got mine from tirerack for $420 shipped not sure if you bought yours already or not
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Those will look sick on your car... I saw that you are going to run Kuhmo ASX tires...good choice i have them on mine I got mine from tirerack for $420 shipped not sure if you bought yours already or not
    Ahh that's good to hear... I haven't really been able to talk to anyone that ordered those tires, glad to hear you like them =] I did a wheel and tire package... so they will come mounted together and balanced, ready to put on.... aaahhh yes. Life is good =]

Its actually my 2nd pair of these. I like them they are pretty quiet and do pretty good on wet roads....Like I-215 east bound loop where the mini lakes like to form haha
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Its actually my 2nd pair of these. I like them they are pretty quiet and do pretty good on wet roads....Like I-215 east bound loop where the mini lakes like to form haha
    Haha, good to know
    Whats the approx. miles you can usually do on those tires?

Haha, good to know
    Whats the approx. miles you can usually do on those tires?
    Milage not sure but i got 4 seasons out of them(8-9 months each season)...could have got at least 1 more but i wasnt very good about rotating the tires.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Milage not sure but i got 4 seasons out of them(8-9 months each season)...could have got at least 1 more but i wasnt very good about rotating the tires.
    Ahh that is pretty good, cool cool! I bet you were happy to put your wheels back on for the summer huh Best feeling ever, haha. I don't know what I am going to do next.... Headlights... Intake... or Springs...

Ahh that is pretty good, cool cool! I bet you were happy to put your wheels back on for the summer huh Best feeling ever, haha. I don't know what I am going to do next.... Headlights... Intake... or Springs...
    Hell yeah i was happy... Sure is..next to the first pull in Stage 2.
    They would have been on a month ago but i had to get new tires and the fundage was low..nothing like crusing around and seeing all of these cars with wheels when you are sitting on stockers.

HHHmmmmm decisions decisions.... intake will make it sound badass and its somewhat cheap.. painting the headlights is pretty cheap as well. Im curious to know how the headlights turn out i want to do mine but im thinking about ordering some projectors
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Hell yeah i was happy... Sure is..next to the first pull in Stage 2.
    They would have been on a month ago but i had to get new tires and the fundage was low..nothing like crusing around and seeing all of these cars with wheels when you are sitting on stockers.

HHHmmmmm decisions decisions.... intake will make it sound badass and its somewhat cheap.. painting the headlights is pretty cheap as well. Im curious to know how the headlights turn out i want to do mine but im thinking about ordering some projectors
    Stage 2 will be awesome, i'm jealous. I'm paranoid about my warranty... so it'll be a little bit before I start doing major performance. Yeah if I do the intake i'd just do the short ram SPT... i've heard good things about it! I don't think I'm going to paint my headlights on my own anymore... but just have them sent in... www.lightwerkz.net... i've had alot of people suggest them!

Stage 2 will be awesome, i'm jealous. I'm paranoid about my warranty... so it'll be a little bit before I start doing major performance. Yeah if I do the intake i'd just do the short ram SPT... i've heard good things about it! I don't think I'm going to paint my headlights on my own anymore... but just have them sent in... www.lightwerkz.net... i've had alot of people suggest them!
    I hear ya on the warranty thing...stage 1 is still a nice little bump in my opinion.. i was looking at the SPT or the Cobb. yeah i've checked them out i thought about having them do a conversion on my headlights but $700 made me think about it again
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.