The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 570

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by oogie ive been lookin at springs too.. i don't want to loose clearance.. I want it to ...

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    ive been lookin at springs too.. i don't want to loose clearance..
    I want it to be a noticeable drop (not slammed) and be able to use them with my stock struts.... I've been suggested the Prodrives or Epic springs... I don't know though...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

four i will suggest and the only ones i would run
    rce yellows minimal drop good handling, tein h-techs more drop good handling, prodrive minimal drop best handling, sti pinks almost same as prodrives.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I want it to be a noticeable drop (not slammed) and be able to use them with my stock struts.... I've been suggested the Prodrives or Epic springs... I don't know though...
    i like the epic springs. 25mm drop tho.. that might be to much for me..
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

epic are to new to have any failures wait on those bad boys but they look promising. every company makes revisions based on feedback and they havent been around too long.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

HAWK
    this pic on my screen is 1/2 #13 expanded(real size of holes)
    http://www.metalsdepot.com/pics/expanded.jpg
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    four i will suggest and the only ones i would run
    rce yellows minimal drop good handling, tein h-techs more drop good handling, prodrive minimal drop best handling, sti pinks almost same as prodrives.
    See and I was set on H Techs until I started talking to peeps... saying that the ride quality is bad bla bla bla... but I can't find another springs that drops as much as the H Tech with a good drive quality, you know?

ive been 4 a ride in hawks car and the ride quality was pretty damn good...treq what did u think???
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

See and I was set on H Techs until I started talking to peeps... saying that the ride quality is bad bla bla bla... but I can't find another springs that drops as much as the H Tech with a good drive quality, you know?
    well Id suggest trying to find a few peeps with each type of spring and taking a ride.

But if you have the money I will always suggest a set of coilovers.. I <3 my Flexes.

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    ive been 4 a ride in hawks car and the ride quality was pretty damn good...treq what did u think???
    I went on a mini ride too... it seemed a tab bit bumpy, but Tony said the road was just really bad right there... i'll have to jump into it for a little bit longer and see! I really really really love where the Tein H Tech puts the car... there isn't another spring that drops like that one does... not slammed, but not hardly noticeable...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    well Id suggest trying to find a few peeps with each type of spring and taking a ride.

But if you have the money I will always suggest a set of coilovers.. I <3 my Flexes.
    Ahh if I had the money... it'll just be springs for now though

I went on a mini ride too... it seemed a tab bit bumpy, but Tony said the road was just really bad right there... i'll have to jump into it for a little bit longer and see! I really really really love where the Tein H Tech puts the car... there isn't another spring that drops like that one does... not slammed, but not hardly noticeable...
    Jen, Most people who get in my car complain its a little bumpy but when you're the driver it doesn't feel so, I guess i like feeling more intouch with the road but then again i have my flexes set slightly stiffer.

NJO
    oh yeah me likes...i just hate to buy a $10 can of paint and use 1/64 of it. I hope NJO gets on so i can kick him a few $$ and use his
    hey sorry it took me so long but ya you can use it i dont care. it was a well spent 9 bucks haha
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    thanks treq, i cant wait to do it, its going to be SO loud when open, and SO quite when closed, im stoke, now i just need about 200 dollars haha.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

i liked hawks. it felt solid but not rough. lou most people just repeat what they hear and people on nasty sock just talk ****. i would find out for your self what YOU like not what they are trying to make you like. a good chunk of the springs are made by eibach anyways.
    Last edited by treq18; 11-13-2008 at 08:57 PM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    thanks treq, i cant wait to do it, its going to be SO loud when open, and SO quite when closed, im stoke, now i just need about 200 dollars haha.
    no problem. did you look some of the set ups on youtube?

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    no problem. did you look some of the set ups on youtube?
    ya im in love with it, thanks for helping out with it all. its going to be one of those things everytime i flip the switch to open its goint o put a huge smile on my face. so how mush is it to go ewg and what is all needed? ive never really looked into it.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback