The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 565

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whats up lady and gentlemen. how is everyone excluding the fact that everyone sounds hungry but jenny? PS the exhaust ...

  1. #8461
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Whats up lady and gentlemen. how is everyone excluding the fact that everyone sounds hungry but jenny? PS the exhaust sounds good! just gonna pick up a donut gasket today and done! i love new shoes too, rockin a new pair of vans today, and they look like sneakers in case you were curious.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #8462
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    no lou cant seem to find one here at work
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  4. #8463
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    Whats up lady and gentlemen. how is everyone excluding the fact that everyone sounds hungry but jenny? PS the exhaust sounds good! just gonna pick up a donut gasket today and done! i love new shoes too, rockin a new pair of vans today, and they look like sneakers in case you were curious.
    "Hey, I put some new shoes on...." bla bla bla... reminds me of that song they use to always play, ha. Eric, did you hear what Chris did for Kristy for her birthday yesterday? It was pretty damn tender.

  5. #8464
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    Whats up lady and gentlemen. how is everyone excluding the fact that everyone sounds hungry but jenny? PS the exhaust sounds good! just gonna pick up a donut gasket today and done! i love new shoes too, rockin a new pair of vans today, and they look like sneakers in case you were curious.
    i am good just tried as you know. still need to here the exhaust. with have to friday or something.
    come on let see the new shoes .
    so dudes and lou were/when we working on are cars this weekend.?
    woot woot 3 years today me and the girly have been dating.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  6. #8465
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    "Hey, I put some new shoes on...." bla bla bla... reminds me of that song they use to always play, ha. Eric, did you hear what Chris did for Kristy for her birthday yesterday? It was pretty damn tender.
    No, what did he do? he called me from china last night to tell me he made it or something homo like that.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  7. #8466
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    No, what did he do? he called me from china last night to tell me he made it or something homo like that.
    Well when I talked to him right as he was leaving on Tuesday, he said he was going to have his little brother dress up, go to Kristys work with roses and sing Happy Birthday to her, ha, I thought it was way cute.

  8. #8467
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Well when I talked to him right as he was leaving on Tuesday, he said he was going to have his little brother dress up, go to Kristys work with roses and sing Happy Birthday to her, ha, I thought it was way cute.
    im going to ask jeff if he went and did it
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  9. #8468
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    oh that is rather tender. so lou we working at your house this weekend? i want new shoes but couldnt find crap at the mall when i went on the weekend. All of the ones i liked didnt come in my size
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  10. #8469
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i am good just tried as you know. still need to here the exhaust. with have to friday or something.
    come on let see the new shoes .
    so dudes and lou were/when we working on are cars this weekend.?
    woot woot 3 years today me and the girly have been dating.
    aww!!!! precious!
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  11. #8470
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    oh that is rather tender. so lou we working at your house this weekend? i want new shoes but couldnt find crap at the mall when i went on the weekend. All of the ones i liked didnt come in my size
    Working at my house Doing what sir?

  12. #8471
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by xxloulegzxx View Post
    working at my house Doing what sir?
    diy mods hehe
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  13. #8472
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    i love the daily site crash

    so im thinking i may try out this for some inside glow..it can be cut into 4 3inch pieces
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leds.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	81018
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  14. #8473
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Jenny you need to get MSN again at work. And those LED's look sick man
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  15. #8474
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    the strip is only $13 so it will be worth a try..im still thinking about just getting the led's and making something myself...hell i may do both haha.

    DIY's eh im in
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  16. #8475
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Get your shifter dizz and we can install that
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •