The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 561
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ok, i just my mud flaps on yeterday. i got the rally armor classics. i wanted some blue prodrive ones ...

NJO
    ok, i just my mud flaps on yeterday. i got the rally armor classics. i wanted some blue prodrive ones but waaay to expensive. i really like these ones though and i washed my car to see how well they deflect stuff, so far they seem to be working great. and eric im sorry your exhaust didnt bolt up right my bad, ill be happy to fix it if you just tell me which way it needs to spin.
    Attachment 80994

Attachment 80995

Attachment 80996

Attachment 80997

Attachment 80998
    Last edited by NJO; 02-16-2009 at 08:26 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    after i got the flaps on i realized i really want my car dropped, i think that would look really good. so springs, tint, or HIDs for my fogs? what do you guys think?
    Last edited by NJO; 11-11-2008 at 06:24 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Lol @Tony, yeah i do spend more, but you'd be proud of me. when i had problems fitting my new DP to my current BPM catback(BPM doesnt have the same flanging setup for some reason) i didnt just say **** it and get the Invidia one lol :P save $900 .. hahaha

edit :Tony you did see the installed turbo pic i posted right? and EWG is awesome
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 11-11-2008 at 07:01 PM.

Thumbs up

Flaps look really good NJO. As far as springs or HIDS I would have to say springs. Thats sort of a performance mod..
    Last edited by steverasman; 11-11-2008 at 08:46 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

So i decided to do a boost leak test on my subie before i just start throwing more parts at it. I was just going to buy a new BCS and see if that helped my boost oscilation, but I dont want to spend money on parts I dont need anymore. Im looking at this link and it pretty much all makes sense to me, except I dont know where/what all the evaporative purge lines are... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Check it out, page 7.

http://www.pandlmotorsports.com/misc...ehicle-1.2.pdf

Also I know the coolant runs throughout the intake manifold, will this type of pressure testing cause my radiator any problems?
    Last edited by steverasman; 11-11-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    Lol @Tony, yeah i do spend more, but you'd be proud of me. when i had problems fitting my new DP to my current BPM catback(BPM doesnt have the same flanging setup for some reason) i didnt just say **** it and get the Invidia one lol :P save $900 .. hahaha

edit :Tony you did see the installed turbo pic i posted right? and EWG is awesome
    Gilly how could i have missed it man it looks freakin amazing! I am thinkin the grimm up pipe and 44 just for the convenience of v-band I just have to wait for them to come out. And where is that pretty new intake mani? are you rotating it or putting on tgv's and phenolic spacers? Do yo think a ewg is to much for the baby 39? I really want one and i figure if i upgrade my turbo later on it will be just that much better.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

gilly whatcha think of a polished intake mani? i think i may get a pnp grimm intake mani and get it polished

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    that one does look sick. i really like that bugeye to it looks super clean. hawk do you have gmail? if you do you can get google talk right in you mail box(it is a messager)
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

YES those are freakin sweet LOL i love it.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ok, i just my mud flaps on yeterday. i got the rally armor classics. i wanted some blue prodrive ones but waaay to expensive. i really like these ones though and i washed my car to see how well they deflect stuff, so far they seem to be working great. and eric im sorry your exhaust didnt bolt up right my bad, ill be happy to fix it if you just tell me which way it needs to spin.
    I got the spin fixed. like its mounted right now. Except that where the midpipe connects to the muffler there is an angle, which mine currently doesnt have. So there is a gap there, but i think i need to just see if its the midpipe thats makin my car run horrible. I have no lower RPM h/p or torqe.. if i get the rpms up its alright, but its running sluggish. You should get me some of those flaps too and help me put them on.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

morning peeps how goes hump day?????
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.