The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 556
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; nate, for me to use this exhaust your going to have to move the hangers for me or we will ...

nate, for me to use this exhaust your going to have to move the hangers for me or we will have to ghetto bend them.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    just makes it look cool thats all...and it only costs about $5.
    Im was also going to do some under the dash and seats kind of like neon. i think i can pick up the led's on the cheap and i'll make someting cool to mount them in
    i like that idea. red floor lighting
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

i liked the neons i had but they are too big....a few leds put in the right spot should light it up good... plus the led's are cheap and last forever.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

i liked the neons i had but they are too big....a few leds put in the right spot should light it up good... plus the led's are cheap and last forever.
    when you figure it out you will have to help me
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    +1... the red looks sick

That would be pretty cool to have floor lighting, a nice cobalt blue is what i would put in.Sick! It would match my gauges! You'll def have to post pics if you get it done. So Andy what route did you run your amp wiring? Isnt it pretty simple? Just hook to the battery, through the firewall and into the trunk? It doesnt seem to hard, I just wanna know if the stock door speakers are gonna be drownd out by a sub?

EDIT: I only want one 12.
    Last edited by steverasman; 11-10-2008 at 03:39 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    That would be pretty cool to have floor lighting, a nice cobalt blue is what i would put in.Sick! It would match my gauges! You'll def have to post pics if you get it done. So Andy what route did you run your amp wiring? Isnt it pretty simple? Just hook to the battery, through the firewall and into the trunk? It doesnt seem to hard, I just wanna know if the stock door speakers are gonna be drownd out by a sub?

I put my amp under the seat and i have a 10' that sounds perfect. My trunk and rear deck and 3rd brake light rattle a ton.
    Last edited by oogie; 11-10-2008 at 03:50 PM.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

hey treq you know those little parking lights next to the bulbs on our headlights? i wanna replace them with white led's instead of crap-tastic halogens......you should look into that.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    hey treq you know those little parking lights next to the bulbs on our headlights? i wanna replace them with white led's instead of crap-tastic halogens......you should look into that.
    i just got blue halogen bulbs cause one was out. but you could easily find that bulb in a led.
    EDIT: light number 168.
    Super Bright LEDs - Miniature Wedge Base Bulbs
    Last edited by treq18; 11-10-2008 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    let me know if you find a LED for that bulb. I would want one myself.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post

blue with silver FTW..
    yeah to the battery with an inline fuse of course....its pretty simple there is a gromet down behind the pedals that you run the power wire through and then just under the carpet by the door sils, if you take out the back seat(part you sit on) it makes it easier to get the wire into the trunk. Then run your rca's down the passanger side the same way. Id be happy to help ya if you'd like just let me know. No you should be fine with the stock speakers....although if you havent bought an amp yet you may look into a 5 channel or a inexpensive 4 channel for the door speakers. It is a world of difference to have them amped sounds soooo much better. Ive still got my stock door speakers for now amped.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    I put my amp under the seat and i have a 10' that sounds perfect. My trunk and rear deck and 3rd brake light rattle a ton.
    i'll introduce you to trunk rattle my friend..i have 2 15's
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    oh for sure...it should be al that difficult i just need to sit down and think about it for a few min.. anybody have a hookup on abs plastic?
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

i'll introduce you to trunk rattle my friend..i have 2 15's
    Let ME introduce you to my 4-10's... cchhiiaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Let ME introduce you to my 4-10's... cchhiiaaaa
    haha i'll put money down that my trunk out rattles your's...not really something to be proud of tho
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.