The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 554

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; oogie new pics look good. do you still skate alot? i use to but gave up cause i suck and ...

oogie new pics look good. do you still skate alot? i use to but gave up cause i suck and never had time anymore. so i havent for a couple years. lou just flip a coin haha. i love my 55w 10k's. k dizz we will make spacer when we have are diy day and you can help me. hawk the SS shift might be one of my next things i cant decide, but i will be getting the cobb i like the dual ajustment throw and height.
    Last edited by treq18; 11-10-2008 at 12:22 PM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What up Mountain states! I havent been on in a couple days, been busy at work. You know what I think? As long as its freezing outside it should be snowing! Huge amounts! Like 2 feet! then they would close down everything and i could finally catch up on some sleep! Then i would go mobilin! SO circuit city filed for bankruptcy today, im hoping they put everything on a huge discount and i can finally put a system in my car.. I would just go somewhere else but if i buy a deck from circuit city they install it for free, I wonder what they would charge to run wires to the trunk?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    What up Mountain states! I havent been on in a couple days, been busy at work. You know what I think? As long as its freezing outside it should be snowing! Huge amounts! Like 2 feet! then they would close down everything and i could finally catch up on some sleep! Then i would go mobilin! SO circuit city filed for bankruptcy today, im hoping they put everything on a huge discount and i can finally put a system in my car.. I would just go somewhere else but if i buy a deck from circuit city they install it for free, I wonder what they would charge to run wires to the trunk?
    i used to be an installer there so i can tell you that...

Yes the labor on certain decks(usually above $150) is free but you still have to pay for parts which in your case would be about $20 for a wiring harness. As for the wires to the trunk they would charge you about $50 because they are basicly installing an amp. i'll help you with that when you decide to do it..save that money for mods
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Sucks for Circuit City... but I am with you on the discounted stuff! If they have any in-dash DVD players at a good price... i'll be all over that ****

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    i used to be an installer there so i can tell you that...

Yes the labor on certain decks(usually above $150) is free but you still have to pay for parts which in your case would be about $20 for a wiring harness. As for the wires to the trunk they would charge you about $50 because they are basicly installing an amp. i'll help you with that when you decide to do it..save that money for mods
    see all we need is a shop. everyone has there place and things they know how to do. i can sweep floors like a champ .
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

haha i can build speaker boxes too but i dont have alot of the tools i used to sniff sniff. Im going to redo the ones in my trunk now as a little weekend project....that will tide me over until i get new subs
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

haha i can build speaker boxes too but i dont have alot of the tools i used to sniff sniff. Im going to redo the ones in my trunk now as a little weekend project....that will tide me over until i get new subs
    i have wires ran to the trunk for amp/sub but i think i am going to redo them i dont know the condition of them. they were there when we bought it. and half for the clear tube that holds the fuse is missing.
    Last edited by treq18; 11-10-2008 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i have wires ran to the trunk for amp/sub but i think i am going to redo them i dont know the condition of them.
    you know i have a thing where i like to rerun mine just because i dont like how they are...usually about every 2 years. I know i need some new RCA's tho so i will be doing that again. Anyone know somewhere to score factory carpet on the cheap??? i want the entire floor carpet
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

yeah dizz bring the shifter by and we can put it in 20 min tops! jenny lets cruise soon k
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yeah dizz bring the shifter by and we can put it in 20 min tops! jenny lets cruise soon k
    It's that easy to put the SS in? I can't wait to get mine. Tony, can you find a picture of the black/black shift knob from Kartboy? I can only find a pic of the silver one

hell to the yeah..... im going to look around for one...im leaning towards kartboy or cobb...so i was looking around on nastysock and saw a thread where a kid put 2 led's under the useless mini visor thing found on the bugeys....at night it lights up the shifter and boot looks pretty sic. im going to be doing this asap. im sure we could find a place to do it on the newer ones as well. imagine your shifter hawk with a evil red glow....

check it out he did red im going blue ftw
    New Mod!! Never seen anyone do this before... - NASIOC
    Last edited by adizzle02; 11-10-2008 at 01:02 PM.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Ahhh what would I do without youtube.com in my life...
    I just went through and watched a ton of video's of the 8000k and 10000k hid's on Subaru's with a ton of different angle's.... I think I am set on the 10000k's

i like the 10000 i just wanted them to be brighter. yes the ss is way way easy to install i will help all of you. get the cobb or kartboy
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

hell to the yeah..... im going to look around for one...im leaning towards kartboy or cobb...so i was looking around on nastysock and saw a thread where a kid put 2 led's under the useless mini visor thing found on the bugeys....at night it lights up the shifter and boot looks pretty sic. im going to be doing this asap. im sure we could find a place to do it on the newer ones as well. imagine your shifter hawk with a evil red glow....

check it out he did red im going blue ftw
    New Mod!! Never seen anyone do this before... - NASIOC
    Dizz thats awesome, another $5 mod to do when i get back... and we definately need to get rolling on this shop ... with your powers combined , I AM CAPTAIN PLANET....ER... SUBARU!

ya the 8ks are a little brighter. havent seen them side by side tho. dizz that looks pretty cool, i like it.