The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 552

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 we might need to make it in to a bus size. and a trailer for are ...

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    we might need to make it in to a bus size. and a trailer for are subies.
    sounds good. so i have water seeping in to my passenger side in this rain.. i seriously am sick of little problems like this. i put a sock in the door panel to stop it from running all over the place but i have no idea what to do!!
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    sounds good. so i have water seeping in to my passenger side in this rain.. i seriously am sick of little problems like this. i put a sock in the door panel to stop it from running all over the place but i have no idea what to do!!
    is the water coming in through the door itself?? maybe there is a plug or gasket missing.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

treq did you ever get your speakers put in??

Oh it will be a semi with a trailer time machine bringing the pain....gotta keep the pimp hand strong
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    is the water coming in through the door itself?? maybe there is a plug or gasket missing.
    Where the black peice overlaps the grey door plastick. like where the window meets the rubber, then there's a black plastic peice, its folding up and waters coming from under it. and it is leaking all the way down the inside of the door.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Where the black peice overlaps the grey door plastick. like where the window meets the rubber, then there's a black plastic peice, its folding up and waters coming from under it. and it is leaking all the way down the inside of the door.
    hhmmmmm let me put on my McGuyver hat and see if i can come up with something
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    treq did you ever get your speakers put in??

Oh it will be a semi with a trailer time machine bringing the pain....gotta keep the pimp hand strong
    i never got around to it this weekend. plus i am not good with that kind of stuff lol. can you just use washers for spacers?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

maybe it needs a new door sill? i dont know i would have to see it to know what you mean for sure and were it is coming in. i know at the car wash if i spray right in the window cracks by the sill it will leak alittle.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

maybe it needs a new door sill? i dont know i would have to see it to know what you mean for sure and were it is coming in. i know at the car wash if i spray right in the window cracks by the sill it will leak alittle.
    no man, this is like a drippin sink. it is a pain.. this is probably why my car always smells funky when it rains and stuff.. i need someone to look at it bad.

oh, and i got pics on my myspace that my buddy took, i love his cam. go check em out if you want.
    Last edited by oogie; 11-10-2008 at 11:47 AM.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

no man, this is like a drippin sink. it is a pain.. this is probably why my car always smells funky when it rains and stuff.. i need someone to look at it bad.
    inspect the door seal and see if there are any cracks, folds(that shouldnt be there) ect.

oh, and i got pics on my myspace that my buddy took, i love his cam. go check em out if you want.
    Eff... I love my myspace being blocked at work

i requested your friendship

oogie sorry about the dilema i would go to autozone and get some weather strip and put it around your window until you can get it fixed.
    treq man we need to chill asap and do some diy's before the snow hits hard. grill, paint, grounding kit, speakers, remove rear seats, bla bla bla.
    jenny where you be? we miss you
    Dizzle this time machine better have all wheel drive and a boxer engine. now if we could only find that damned jdm flux capacitor.
    Timber how is the weather there? And how is the ol suby coming along?
    well i finally got my marvelous shift knob and it weighs a whopping 1.3 lbs and feels so nice to shift. To put into perspective how heavy it is our stock ones are right around .3 so its almost a whole pound heavier. on to the pics!

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

inspect the door seal and see if there are any cracks, folds(that shouldnt be there) ect.
    its coming from under the plastic. i can see where its coming from.. just no idea on how to stop it. i think im going to go take a nap in my car for an hour.. im so tired.. damn cold..

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    oogie sorry about the dilema i would go to autozone and get some weather strip and put it around your window until you can get it fixed.
    treq man we need to chill asap and do some diy's before the snow hits hard. grill, paint, grounding kit, speakers, remove rear seats, bla bla bla.
    jenny where you be? we miss you
    Dizzle this time machine better have all wheel drive and a boxer engine. now if we could only find that damned jdm flux capacitor.
    Timber how is the weather there? And how is the ol suby coming along?
    well i finally got my marvelous shift knob and it weighs a whopping 1.3 lbs and feels so nice to shift. To put into perspective how heavy it is our stock ones are right around .3 so its almost a whole pound heavier. on to the pics!

man, i want to get a new grip for my ride.. dang automatic ftl.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

yes i know we need to chill more and get this stuff done.
    shift knob looks sick. i need to get a cobb ST shifter and bushing with a better knob. jsut dont have 130 bucks for a know haha.