The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 550

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Morning everyone! Hate the weather this morning... bbbooooo! No wheel paint... Tony seemed to think it was too humid yesterday ...

  1. #8236
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Morning everyone!
    Hate the weather this morning... bbbooooo!
    No wheel paint... Tony seemed to think it was too humid yesterday to paint
    I'm wondering if I am going to have time, unless I do a half ass job

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #8237
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Morning everyone!
    Hate the weather this morning... bbbooooo!
    No wheel paint... Tony seemed to think it was too humid yesterday to paint
    I'm wondering if I am going to have time, unless I do a half ass job
    ya this weather sucks. i talk to my grandma in arizona yesterday, she said it has been cooling down there. it was 95 yesterday haha. if this weather keeps up you will need a good heated garage to paint them probably. i figured no one got anything done this weekend lol i know i didnt.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  4. #8238
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    ya this weather sucks. i talk to my grandma in arizona yesterday, she said it has been cooling down there. it was 95 yesterday haha. if this weather keeps up you will need a good heated garage to paint them probably. i figured no one got anything done this weekend lol i know i didnt.
    Cooling down to 95?? I want to move there
    Tony has the heated garage... hence us planning on going there... bbbuuuttt apparently that did not work out... hence me thinking that my stock wheels will probably just be put on with out the paint

  5. #8239
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Cooling down to 95?? I want to move there
    Tony has the heated garage... hence us planning on going there... bbbuuuttt apparently that did not work out... hence me thinking that my stock wheels will probably just be put on with out the paint
    i didnt hear much from him either this weekend maybe he just did his instead haha. they should look that bad lou but painting them would be nice if you could get it done before it snows more.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  6. #8240
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i didnt hear much from him either this weekend maybe he just did his instead haha. they should look that bad lou but painting them would be nice if you could get it done before it snows more.
    Ha yeah, we'll see if his got painted... I might punch him if they did
    If I had a heated garage I would do it in a heartbeat at my house... but it gets SO cold in there!
    So how are the wedding plans coming Mr. Treq?
    Oh hey... so now I am debating between 8k and 10k HID's.... do you have a pic of your 10k's that you can post?

  7. #8241
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ha yeah, we'll see if his got painted... I might punch him if they did
    If I had a heated garage I would do it in a heartbeat at my house... but it gets SO cold in there!
    So how are the wedding plans coming Mr. Treq?
    Oh hey... so now I am debating between 8k and 10k HID's.... do you have a pic of your 10k's that you can post?
    the wedding is coming along. i havent had to do to much. the place is picked/booked, girly has her dress picked/on lay away. i have picked my tux but havent gone to try it on. my mom and the girly have been doing the planning.

    sorry i dont have a pic for you of them. we will just have to do something soon cause hawk got his 8k's on so you can compare.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  8. #8242
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    STORY TIME!:

    Mkay... so I don't know if we told you guys or not... but Jason blew his motor in his Civic about 1 1/2-2 months ago... so it has just been sitting in his parents driveway. It's bad, when you start the car it sounds like someone is hitting a tin garbage can
    So... Jason gets a call this morning from his mother... "Sweetie, now don't panic yet... but someone stole your car last night"...
    Jason immediately starts laughing (not quite the reaction his mom was expecting)... he continues to tell her how he hopes they don't find it... because his insurance company will give him more money for it than it is worth (because of the blown motor)... so a couple minutes later his mom calls back... "They found your car, it is down the street... and wires are sticking out, so they probably stole your system, i'm sorry"
    So he was a little disappointed that they found it... and that they stole his $1,300 system.
    Can you imagine the ass holes' faces when they stole that car??? They probably got into it, put it in neutral, pushed it down the street, went to start it and realized the motor was ****ed, hahahahahahahah. So they just left it there, just RIGHT down the street from his parents, hahaha, dear lord.
    The end.

  9. #8243
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    sorry lou we just have to do it when it is warmer outside......i dont wanna spend all that time and have it look like crap.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  10. #8244
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    STORY TIME!:

    Mkay... so I don't know if we told you guys or not... but Jason blew his motor in his Civic about 1 1/2-2 months ago... so it has just been sitting in his parents driveway. It's bad, when you start the car it sounds like someone is hitting a tin garbage can
    So... Jason gets a call this morning from his mother... "Sweetie, now don't panic yet... but someone stole your car last night"...
    Jason immediately starts laughing (not quite the reaction his mom was expecting)... he continues to tell her how he hopes they don't find it... because his insurance company will give him more money for it than it is worth (because of the blown motor)... so a couple minutes later his mom calls back... "They found your car, it is down the street... and wires are sticking out, so they probably stole your system, i'm sorry"
    So he was a little disappointed that they found it... and that they stole his $1,300 system.
    Can you imagine the ass holes' faces when they stole that car??? They probably got into it, put it in neutral, pushed it down the street, went to start it and realized the motor was ****ed, hahahahahahahah. So they just left it there, just RIGHT down the street from his parents, hahaha, dear lord.
    The end.
    i remember him saying he blew the motor. what was done to it? to bad they found it haha he could have got a subie. i hate little bastards like that stealing sh!t. someone did that to my civic when i had one.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  11. #8245
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i remember him saying he blew the motor. what was done to it? to bad they found it haha he could have got a subie. i hate little bastards like that stealing sh!t. someone did that to my civic when i had one.
    It's funny because that's exactly what he said! He wanted to get a 2000 Subaru RS and mod it, haha. The civic does not have any motor work done to it... just had that B16 engine in it... I think it has Skunk2 Coilovers too... but yea, he was mad that found it, haha.

  12. #8246
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    It's funny because that's exactly what he said! He wanted to get a 2000 Subaru RS and mod it, haha. The civic does not have any motor work done to it... just had that B16 engine in it... I think it has Skunk2 Coilovers too... but yea, he was mad that found it, haha.
    what year is the civic? if it is newer he could have got a 2000 rs plus some mods.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  13. #8247
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    what year is the civic? if it is newer he could have got a 2000 rs plus some mods.
    He has the 2000 Civic SI in that silly blue color. I know it, he has wanted one of those RS's for such a long time... then he met me with my WRX and my Honda quad... I'm starting to think it's the only reason he is dating me

  14. #8248
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    He has the 2000 Civic SI in that silly blue color. I know it, he has wanted one of those RS's for such a long time... then he met me with my WRX and my Honda quad... I'm starting to think it's the only reason he is dating me
    haha could be. maybe sarah only likes me for my huge stacks of money i dont have . were is everyone today?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  15. #8249
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    here here im here. gimmik turbo inlet tube treq? group buy or somethin.....
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  16. #8250
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    here here im here. gimmik turbo inlet tube treq? group buy or somethin.....
    how much are the gimmik ones? i cant get anything for awhile cause of christmas and stuff. plus getting my bed. oh and the wind shield cracked across the whole bottom from the defrost.(gay) i need to get the bracket for the heat shield first and try and find the right bolts. did you find a new job? hawk do you have a H brace? do they make a noticable difference when working with strut bars?
    Last edited by treq18; 11-10-2008 at 07:54 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •