The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 549

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by oogie Hey everyone! whats going on? not much just at home....

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    Hey everyone! whats going on?
    not much just at home.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    not much just at home.
    nice man. So ive been looking into this stuff for my tranny. IPT has valve work, but i'd have to send my tranny in and its 600+$ So im debating. Im not going to mod suspension. i just want to make RPM's climbing faster.. thats what i want. need to find something that will do that... stupid n/a. ..
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

nice man. So ive been looking into this stuff for my tranny. IPT has valve work, but i'd have to send my tranny in and its 600+$ So im debating. Im not going to mod suspension. i just want to make RPM's climbing faster.. thats what i want. need to find something that will do that... stupid n/a. ..
    light weight flywheel. so you just want your car a bit faster then stop at that? maybe after chirstmas i can do some stuff to the car. if you are bored you should make a spread sheet with everything you want and then figure out the order and what things to do first. or things that are not needed just yet
    Last edited by treq18; 11-09-2008 at 06:01 PM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

light weight flywheel. so you just want your car a bit faster then stop at that? maybe after chirstmas i can do some stuff to the car. if you are bored you should make a spread sheet with everything you want and then figure out the order and what things to do first. or things that are not needed just yet
    no way! i want my car to be so fast that it lifts off the ground! i just dont have a ton of money. I want to be able to drive it everyday and not have mechanical issues. I want to be able to have a blast driving it you know? i really want my car to climb better in gears.. i dont know... i want a super car

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

no way! i want my car to be so fast that it lifts off the ground! i just dont have a ton of money. I want to be able to drive it everyday and not have mechanical issues. I want to be able to have a blast driving it you know? i really want my car to climb better in gears.. i dont know... i want a super car
    ya i dont have any money either. see if you can find a light weight flywheel for yours. now you can always re gear your diffs to get more torque but it will cut your top speed. i dont know what you can really do with yours.

you just need more power . start saving.

ya i dont have any money either. see if you can find a light weight flywheel for yours. now you can always re gear your diffs to get more torque but it will cut your top speed. i dont know what you can really do with yours.

you just need more power . start saving.
    oh i am. what would be some good power mods? i heard i loose alot in my tranny so i think that blows.. I really wanna do that intake, and get a cbe sense mines' so damn weak now. Do you have a link to the exhaust you got?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

M16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    yes I'm military, Army infact, and as for your mos.. i have no idea what the marine MOS designators are, its hard enough to keep track of all the silly army ones. and DEP eh? i hope you are working out already haha that 3 mile marine run is a killer..
    Oh thats infantry, and ya the 3 mile is a Biatch, cant keep 6 min/mile time for 3 miles, to get a perfect PFT score

what's up ootah. haven't talked to you in a bit

oh i am. what would be some good power mods? i heard i loose alot in my tranny so i think that blows.. I really wanna do that intake, and get a cbe sense mines' so damn weak now. Do you have a link to the exhaust you got?
    for power i think you need headers,CBE,intake, cams,high flow cat, PnP manifold,manifold spacer maybe and tune. dont know what that would put you at power wise.

this is what i have.
    eBay Motors: SRS CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM 02 03 04 05 06 07 WRX/ STI (item 360104252567 end time Nov-10-08 17:02:14 PST)

sites for oogie
    Tech Works Engineering is Subaru performance, upgrades and aftermarket parts
    Ultimate Subaru WRX STi Street and Race Performance Part Upgrades
    Last edited by treq18; 11-09-2008 at 07:50 PM.

look at that rotated beauty. is that the gt30701r? is that the new turbo or old one?
    yeah its the new turbo ... the astute will notice that my intercooler piping changed both location and flow direction. and has been polished to no end. which is why ive been holding back on pics lately, just because ive been waiting for that project to be finished.

Edit: lol btw im #4 subaru on the Overall ranking on cardomain. pretty good i figure in a catergory dominated by STi's. It seems to me the more sleeper/stock your car looks and is still crazy modded the more votes seem to rack up.
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 11-09-2008 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    yeah its the new turbo ... the astute will notice that my intercooler piping changed both location and flow direction. and has been polished to no end. which is why ive been holding back on pics lately, just because ive been waiting for that project to be finished.

Edit: lol btw im #4 subaru on the Overall ranking on cardomain. pretty good i figure in a catergory dominated by STi's. It seems to me the more sleeper/stock your car looks and is still crazy modded the more votes seem to rack up.
    nice gilly . that is pretty cool. i am in the looks stock and is really close to stock category

oogie you need nitrous to

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    what's up ootah. haven't talked to you in a bit
    Eric! Where ya been? Hows 'da build coming?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

good morning fellow subie lovers.

hawk/lou did you have your diy and/or paint your wheels?
    njo did you figure out those problems with your lights? blahhhh so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    nahhh.. that's some random internet chick that dude posted.
    Haha, good call

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Oh you are in the Armed Forces? I am currently enlisted in USMC, I am enrolled in the DEP program. I ship out 08/09 not sure need to read the contract. but ya, my mos is 0300.
    Welcome sir...
    Have pics of the car you want to post?