The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 548

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; you have no idea treq its even more fun when the door gunner on the back ramp you are sitting ...

you have no idea treq its even more fun when the door gunner on the back ramp you are sitting on returns fire ..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    hey andy, on the drive we talked about doing some light modifications, you figure anyof that stuff out? anyway to turn off the lights and keep the fogs on? and what did you sy to do with the DRLs? cause im getting tired of my lights flickering a ton and sometime not turning on.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    o, and i have a funny story. so i was driving up above foothill last night and group of about 5 or 6 kids threw a snowball at my car, i slam on the brakes and thro it in reverse. got out of the car and went to were they all ran from, they had left their jacket and hats and one kid left his phone so we took everything, and as we were driving away we decided to take it back, so we put all there stuff back except a cool hat and peed ALL over their stuff (i think one of my friends even peed on the kids phone). it was kind of over reacting but theyll never through a snow ball at my car again...

and last year in my outback i got hit with a snowball from a group of kids walking home from school, it was snowy out so i e-braked and slid around. drove up to the kids got out and yelled at the one who through the snowball. i made him cry in front of about 20 of his friend, and all the little 7th/8th grade boys and girls laughed at him. it made my day.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    hey andy, on the drive we talked about doing some light modifications, you figure anyof that stuff out? anyway to turn off the lights and keep the fogs on? and what did you sy to do with the DRLs? cause im getting tired of my lights flickering a ton and sometime not turning on.
    for my DRL i unplugged them under the dash .
    funny story they deserved that, little bastards.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

M16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    you have no idea treq its even more fun when the door gunner on the back ramp you are sitting on returns fire ..
    Oh you are in the Armed Forces? I am currently enlisted in USMC, I am enrolled in the DEP program. I ship out 08/09 not sure need to read the contract. but ya, my mos is 0300.

M16
    o, and i have a funny story. so i was driving up above foothill last night and group of about 5 or 6 kids threw a snowball at my car, i slam on the brakes and thro it in reverse. got out of the car and went to were they all ran from, they had left their jacket and hats and one kid left his phone so we took everything, and as we were driving away we decided to take it back, so we put all there stuff back except a cool hat and peed ALL over their stuff (i think one of my friends even peed on the kids phone). it was kind of over reacting but theyll never through a snow ball at my car again...

and last year in my outback i got hit with a snowball from a group of kids walking home from school, it was snowy out so i e-braked and slid around. drove up to the kids got out and yelled at the one who through the snowball. i made him cry in front of about 20 of his friend, and all the little 7th/8th grade boys and girls laughed at him. it made my day.
    So EVIL!!

NJO
    im glad i did it haha,

but i just did a mod i read, you cut this wire from the relay and run it to a fuse, now i can run my fogs whenever, and my DRLs seem to be off. took me about 5 minutes. i think im going to wait on the AP for a week or so and buy some fog HIDs now. but i dont know still if i should do yellow or white???? what do you guys think? cause my lights are painted yellow now but dont seem to shine to yellow, so do you think it would be best to order yellow HIDs and be super yellow?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

sure did behind the fuse panel there is a big white plug that has a orange wire. Tap into that and on the relays right next to the fust panel the 4th relay down there is a red wire with a green stripe you cut the wire on the relay side about to about 3 or 4". take a piece of wire about 10" long and attach it to the relay end of the red with green stripe and tape up the other end of the red with green wire. Now you can run fogs wthout the headlights. DRL just unplug behind the glovebox
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

someone call or text me tomorrow if you are going to do a diy day..... i want to paint my fogs and possibly my stockers...i may wait to do the wheels til after i get my snowtires on so they dont scratch the ever lovin hell out of them
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    sure did behind the fuse panel there is a big white plug that has a orange wire. Tap into that and on the relays right next to the fust panel the 4th relay down there is a red wire with a green stripe you cut the wire on the relay side about to about 3 or 4". take a piece of wire about 10" long and attach it to the relay end of the red with green stripe and tape up the other end of the red with green wire. Now you can run fogs wthout the headlights. DRL just unplug behind the glovebox
    whats the DRL plug like?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    and now my gauge lights arent working... anyone have an idea why?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Oh you are in the Armed Forces? I am currently enlisted in USMC, I am enrolled in the DEP program. I ship out 08/09 not sure need to read the contract. but ya, my mos is 0300.
    yes I'm military, Army infact, and as for your mos.. i have no idea what the marine MOS designators are, its hard enough to keep track of all the silly army ones. and DEP eh? i hope you are working out already haha that 3 mile marine run is a killer..

not sure if i showed you guys this pic, mostly because i was thumbing through my files after fixing my myspace sorta.. so here ya go :P

edit: found another one can kinda see the new piping

LOL btw im the number 1 rated 02 wrx on cardomain :P
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 11-09-2008 at 10:25 AM.

look at that rotated beauty. is that the gt30701r? is that the new turbo or old one?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Hey everyone! whats going on?
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N