The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 547
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx Ahh, that is a cute cat... I do have quite the ordinary dog... I wanted a ...

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ahh, that is a cute cat...
    I do have quite the ordinary dog... I wanted a big dog, like a BIG dog... I can't stand little ones... BUT, I am allergic to shedding dogs and cats... so that kind of limits what I can purchase... so here she is... my 70 lbs MOP
    lou that is a big poodle.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    lou that is a big poodle.
    And I love every once of her, haha.
    She's freaking awesome though. Please tell me another dog that will turn your lights off for you

And want to see the biggest shocker for everyone?
    The Top 10 Smartest Dog Breeds In The World

"#2 Poodle
    Yes, the Poodle is at number two. The standard Poodle is highly intelligent and one of the easiest breeds to train. They love to be around people, and really hate to be left alone. Some standard Poodles are good guard dogs, and some can even be trained as hunters! Overall, Poodles are a sensitive, pleasant and happy breed."

2nd smartest breed in the world

And want to see the biggest shocker for everyone?
    The Top 10 Smartest Dog Breeds In The World

"#2 Poodle
    Yes, the Poodle is at number two. The standard Poodle is highly intelligent and one of the easiest breeds to train. They love to be around people, and really hate to be left alone. Some standard Poodles are good guard dogs, and some can even be trained as hunters! Overall, Poodles are a sensitive, pleasant and happy breed."

2nd smartest breed in the world
    if i saw someone hunting with a poodle i would pee my pants
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    you could do it for free. i wouldnt pay a stealership for something like that. but that is just me.

anyone going out to rally sports today?
    well i had a shop do my pads and he told me that i can pay him how ever much i feel comfortable paying. Subaru pads, saw them myself, and 50 shop fee.. how much should i give him?
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Wish me luck, im going to the shop right now to yell at them about my car. peace!
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

M16
    Good morning! How are you doing this lovely April Fools day?
    wow is that you in your avatar?? shes hot, and that is also a very nice car.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    wow is that you in your avatar?? shes hot, and that is also a very nice car.
    nahhh.. that's some random internet chick that dude posted.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

well got my gasket i need today (3'' flat flange). it was a long drive so i had to buy something else to justify drive all the way to rallysports so i got a cobb heat sheild woot woot. now i just need the stock braket and bolts.

I used to just love dogs, I mean I liked cats but I never owned one until I bought my girlfriend her cat, This is him, when he was a kitten. Now I love cats. Cats are hilarious and just as moody as people. Dogs are like the drunk friend that always makes you smile. But im allergic to both, but i just deal with it. Its not so bad with the shorter haired animals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Baby Re's.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	80955
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

I had an awesome cat once... then my xwife took it when she left... i think for the first month people at work just thought my cat had run away.. (because i only talked about missing my cat)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    I had an awesome cat once... then my xwife took it when she left... i think for the first month people at work just thought my cat had run away.. (because i only talked about missing my cat)
    gilly always a wise guy. we have missed you the last few days.

yeah ive been all over iraq the last few days flying down to and back from baghdad, but ohh well that was a complete waste due to missing the only reason i was there... but can't complain it was some lovely scenery and there is nothing quite like dangling your legs off the back of a chinook as you fly over baghdad.

speaking of cats

good morning everyone. gilly that sounds fun dangling you legs while flying. i remember when i went sky diving standing my the door getting ready to jump was kinda crazy.

steve i like that kitten.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.