The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 546

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Freaking idiot, who would try and pry a windshield out with a screwdriver against bare metal....

Freaking idiot, who would try and pry a windshield out with a screwdriver against bare metal.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Freaking idiot, who would try and pry a windshield out with a screwdriver against bare metal.
    like i doubt it was a screw driver, but im sure that it happens alot. my buddy is a painter at a repair shop and he says he gets at least 4 a week of these. Im taken it to the shop after work, which defeats the mobile service i used, and going to have them pay for it to get fixed. and im gonna take it in for it tomorrow. then wash and hopefully wax it.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    no, i just got back to work and cant goi back out. It looks like he wedged my windshield out with a screw driver. and its on both sides. one looks like the tool slid around when he put pressure on it. the second one looks like it stayed but chunked my car. SOOO mad.

o ya, and the rice postings yesterday made me laugh. your cars not rice at all, what a homo.
    Sorry about that Eric... it would have taken every limb in my body to not deck the guy in the face!

Haha pretty entertaining about the rice thread right?

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Sorry about that Eric... it would have taken every limb in my body to not deck the guy in the face!

Haha pretty entertaining about the rice thread right?
    well jenny.. im such a patient person.. you know i dont seem like the violent type do I?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

like i doubt it was a screw driver, but im sure that it happens alot. my buddy is a painter at a repair shop and he says he gets at least 4 a week of these. Im taken it to the shop after work, which defeats the mobile service i used, and going to have them pay for it to get fixed. and im gonna take it in for it tomorrow. then wash and hopefully wax it.
    If it makes you feel better (it probably won't, but worth a try)... last week, my dog was in the front yard when I got home... she knows my car and started darting towards when I pulled into the driveway. She immediately jumped on my car to get a clear view of my face through my window... well because of her doing this, I have a lovely 4 line streak of sctratches running down my driver side door. I was PISSED and it looks like hell now.

If it makes you feel better (it probably won't, but worth a try)... last week, my dog was in the front yard when I got home... she knows my car and started darting towards when I pulled into the driveway. She immediately jumped on my car to get a clear view of my face through my window... well because of her doing this, I have a lovely 4 line streak of sctratches running down my driver side door. I was PISSED and it looks like hell now.
    dogs are a no go. cats are were it is at
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    dogs are a no go. cats are were it is at
    Efff that, I hate cats, haha. And it's not only because I am allergic to them, I just can't stand the damn things. If I call an animals name, I want it to come to me... and do tricks... and be cute. Cats... cats just don't do any of that, haha.
    I love my 70 lbs dog... she can just be "special" at times.

Who wants to service my car?

oil change
    fuel filter change
    spark plugs
    replace coolant and inspect hose's
    trany and diff fluid change
    brake and clutch fluid flush

Inspect
    Timing & drive belts
    Steering and suspension components
    cv joints axles half shafts and bearings?

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Efff that, I hate cats, haha. And it's not only because I am allergic to them, I just can't stand the damn things. If I call an animals name, I want it to come to me... and do tricks... and be cute. Cats... cats just don't do any of that, haha.
    I love my 70 lbs dog... she can just be "special" at times.
    thats funny i call my cat and he comes. not to mention how much smarter they are then dogs. they can acually take care of thems selfs . we use to have a dog he die this summer. i love my 17lbs cat.
    just for you lou my best buddy tokyo
    Last edited by treq18; 11-07-2008 at 01:04 PM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Who wants to service my car?

oil change
    fuel filter change
    spark plugs
    replace coolant and inspect hose's
    trany and diff fluid change
    brake and clutch fluid flush

Inspect
    Timing & drive belts
    Steering and suspension components
    cv joints axles half shafts and bearings?
    for free? good luck finding some one to change your plugs(for free)
    you need to have a shop do your trans flush if you want a true flush. unless you have the power flush machine to do it.
    Last edited by treq18; 11-07-2008 at 01:06 PM.

for free? good luck finding some one to change your plugs(for free)
    you need to have a shop do your trans flush if you want a true flush. unless you have the power flush machine to do it.
    you should change them for free for me!

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

you should change them for free for me!
    not a chance. i dont like changing the on my truck(a few of them suck to get to) let alone a subie i hear it is not fun. i will supervise for free. lol

not a chance. i dont like changing the on my truck(a few of them suck to get to) let alone a subie i hear it is not fun. i will supervise for free. lol
    hahah that would be alright.

Hey, has anyone had subaru change their brake pads? i need to know how much they charge.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

hahah that would be alright.

Hey, has anyone had subaru change their brake pads? i need to know how much they charge.
    you could do it for free. i wouldnt pay a stealership for something like that. but that is just me.

anyone going out to rally sports today?
    Last edited by treq18; 11-07-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Ahh, that is a cute cat...
    I do have quite the ordinary dog... I wanted a big dog, like a BIG dog... I can't stand little ones... BUT, I am allergic to shedding dogs and cats... so that kind of limits what I can purchase... so here she is... my 70 lbs MOP
    Last edited by xXLoulegzXx; 11-17-2008 at 06:57 AM.