The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 544
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 o wow lou what a bunch of douche bags. they were all hard asses at first ...

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    o wow lou what a bunch of douche bags. they were all hard asses at first till they found out you were a girl. now they cant stop wetting them selfs. and are trying to be nice now. . also funny sense your car is not even rice. what you cant have red headlights.
    oh and hawk looks like your springs suck aparrently we dont know much. lol

sorry guys i havent been on today i didnt go to work
    Sluffer!
    Why didn't you go to work?
    Yeah, Nastyoc is full of flaming douches... flaming cinnamom douches for that matter, haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Sluffer!
    Why didn't you go to work?
    Yeah, Nastyoc is full of flaming douches... flaming cinnamom douches for that matter, haha.
    just taking a sick day spent most of the day putting my room back together and cleaning it. now i am shapooing the carpet :
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    ya eric ill buy for sure. today sucked, had a dentist appt early and got shots all around my mouth, i couldnt feel a thing i could just taste the stupid stuff they used, so i decided to chew some gum and just be careful next thing i know is theres blood coming out of my mouth, and i couldnt feel it but i bit through my tounge several times. now all numbing stuff is gone nd im left with a thrashed tounge and alot of pain. but i also got an oil change so that made my day a little better. i was also glad to see my oil looked really clean.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya eric ill buy for sure. today sucked, had a dentist appt early and got shots all around my mouth, i couldnt feel a thing i could just taste the stupid stuff they used, so i decided to chew some gum and just be careful next thing i know is theres blood coming out of my mouth, and i couldnt feel it but i bit through my tounge several times. now all numbing stuff is gone nd im left with a thrashed tounge and alot of pain. but i also got an oil change so that made my day a little better. i was also glad to see my oil looked really clean.
    that is not good. i dont like going to the dentist one bit. well got my carpets all clean now. i need to change the oil in the subie and truck soon when i have some money.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    that is not good. i dont like going to the dentist one bit. well got my carpets all clean now. i need to change the oil in the subie and truck soon when i have some money.
    cost me about 6 dollars , i save extra oil at work, and got a discount for working at BMW from subaru for my oil filter and drain plug gasket.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

cost me about 6 dollars , i save extra oil at work, and got a discount for working at BMW from subaru for my oil filter and drain plug gasket.
    do mine for me then and change my plugs
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

that would be nice. my girly use to have a friend that would do it so we just had to buy the filter but he is kinda dumb now.

so whats new with every one?

that would be nice. my girly use to have a friend that would do it so we just had to buy the filter but he is kinda dumb now.

so whats new with every one?
    girls going out and im trying to find stuff for my tranny its all i do anymore. ditch gf - find car parts. pay day tomorrow!!
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    girls going out and im trying to find stuff for my tranny its all i do anymore. ditch gf - find car parts. pay day tomorrow!!
    you figure out anyhting on your exhaust?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have gilly and andy been?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    ya utah, that game was scary, how many games can we play 2 minute defense at the end.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    so what comes tomorrow trans cooler and intake parts? did you ever find out what size the hose is that runs to the trans cooler?

Hey does anyone know if the 2004 2.5 forester has the same injectors as an 04 STI? The guy who bought my vf39 said that it did, im a bit skeptical. I just dont want him to try and put on that turbo without the bigger injectors? But maybe im wrong?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Hey does anyone know if the 2004 2.5 forester has the same injectors as an 04 STI? The guy who bought my vf39 said that it did, im a bit skeptical. I just dont want him to try and put on that turbo without the bigger injectors? But maybe im wrong?
    sounds like his problem .

good morning everyone. i wish yesterday was friday so i didnt have to come to work today. oh well it was a nice day off.

hey lou i heard you talked to sarah . so did you decide what ones you want?
    Last edited by treq18; 11-07-2008 at 06:05 AM.

good morning everyone me and lou are painting sunday anyone wanna do some diy's?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.