The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 542
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by oogie like a STI swap? and OMG be jealous guys. My friend went over the top on ...

  1. #8116
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    like a STI swap?

    and OMG be jealous guys. My friend went over the top on this one! - NASIOC
    WTF.are you kidding me that is so stupid. who would do that to a nice car.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #8117
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    WTF.are you kidding me that is so stupid. who would do that to a nice car.
    i know right?

    I want to get a tranny temp gauge.. does anyone have one of these ?

    eBay Motors: HAYDEN TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER MODEL 405 (item 170274306353 end time Nov-24-08 22:55:30 PST)
    this is pretty.
    Last edited by oogie; 11-05-2008 at 11:02 AM.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  4. #8118
    Registered User steverasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Salt Lake City Utah
    Posts
    661
    Dude that diesel stack on that subie is ridiculous!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

  5. #8119
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    i know right?

    I want to get a tranny temp gauge.. does anyone have one of these ?

    eBay Motors: HAYDEN TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER MODEL 405 (item 170274306353 end time Nov-24-08 22:55:30 PST)
    this is pretty.
    if you know what the size of your hose to the cooler is it would be easy to find a nice big one to mount.

    look in to prosport gauges i think they have one. at least they have a oil temp gauges.
    Last edited by treq18; 11-05-2008 at 11:29 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  6. #8120
    Registered User steverasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Salt Lake City Utah
    Posts
    661
    Freezing up in here!

    Gilly sorry to hear about your whole citizenship issue. That sucks!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

  7. #8121
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    ksl.com - Ad Listing

    EDIT for being so boring on here today.
    Last edited by treq18; 11-05-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  8. #8122
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Wow i hate dealership prices.. damn.. hey, does anyone know of any glass shops in utah that waive the deductible to replace a windshield?
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  9. #8123
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    ok ive got about 400 to spend, i can scroung some more if i need, but ive been looking for an accessport but cant find a V2 for that cheap, anyone have any suggestions?
    here were some of my ideas
    -springs
    -i/c and turbo inlet hose
    -tints
    -exhaust
    -HID fogs
    -guages
    -shifter bushings
    -sway bars
    -strut tower braces

    what would you guys buy? im thinking im going to dig a bit deeper and buy an AP though. then next check go stage 2.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  10. #8124
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ok ive got about 400 to spend, i can scroung some more if i need, but ive been looking for an accessport but cant find a V2 for that cheap, anyone have any suggestions?
    here were some of my ideas
    -springs
    -i/c and turbo inlet hose
    -tints
    -exhaust
    -HID fogs
    -guages
    -shifter bushings
    -sway bars
    -strut tower braces

    what would you guys buy? im thinking im going to dig a bit deeper and buy an AP though. then next check go stage 2.
    i say AP v2. maybe cut intake and build box or get on of those adapters we talked about and make a box. then TBE. then maybe gauges and turbo inlet with ic hoses.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  11. #8125
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i say AP v2. maybe cut intake and build box or get on of those adapters we talked about and make a box. then TBE. then maybe gauges and turbo inlet with ic hoses.
    ya and do a Dp with the tbe

    and eric i love that radar detector, ill buy it how much? it might not be the best one out there but i really like it.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  12. #8126
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya and do a Dp with the tbe

    and eric i love that radar detector, ill buy it how much? it might not be the best one out there but i really like it.
    yes TBE(turbo back exhaust) i am tired did you get oogies mid pipe on and all?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  13. #8127
    NJO
    NJO is offline
    Registered User NJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SL,UT
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    yes TBE(turbo back exhaust) i am tired did you get oogies mid pipe on and all?
    my bad i ment to say a UP with the TBE, go catless/catless and no were doing it tomorrow, but i dont think its going to sound much different if any, i think theres only a .25'' difference in the pipes.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

  14. #8128
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    my bad i ment to say a UP with the TBE, go catless/catless and no were doing it tomorrow, but i dont think its going to sound much different if any, i think theres only a .25'' difference in the pipes.
    o yes i knew i left out something the up pipe.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  15. #8129
    Registered User steverasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Salt Lake City Utah
    Posts
    661
    Whats up Night suber's?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

  16. #8130
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    my bad i ment to say a UP with the TBE, go catless/catless and no were doing it tomorrow, but i dont think its going to sound much different if any, i think theres only a .25'' difference in the pipes.
    dude, i was thinking about this this morning. The pipe before the cat was to short *remember we looked at it* and we put the extension at the other side of the exhaust. So that means it will now bolt up, but the hangers wont line up. and 40$?
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •