The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 523

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by chase172 just workin...i keep trying to post but ya know...server issues. aren't you guys goin somewhere saturday ...

Quote Originally Posted by chase172 View Post
    just workin...i keep trying to post but ya know...server issues. aren't you guys goin somewhere saturday or sunday? what time if you are?
    ya i think some people might be. it would prob. be around 5-6ish.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool I'll have to drive by and see if anythings going on

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i dont know what he is trying to do, be a douche bag i guess. mmm vanilla bean frap. yumm.. i need some food. ya steve what are your plans now? chase whats crackin?
    were is mr. gilly?
    just been sleeping off a concussion.. got hit by another IED tuesday night so yeah now im just recovering.. no real damage or anyone hurt.. just crazy headache lol ill be back in a few hours and catch you guys then.. time to look for some more

Quote Originally Posted by tyscat View Post
    A couple blocks east of the Sandy City Library (approximately 102nd South and 15th East)
    you are kind of up by my parents...
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

morning everyone, i need more sleepy

i swear dizz put his in(or was going to)with any probs like that just needed a 1/2 longer elbow or something.

i think NJO has a specialized bighit he is selling.
    im going to put in in and i do need a longer elbow and i read somewhere that you have to get a bracket to hold back the ac lines on the firewall. Should be a fun time
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

of course not. he is taking it it a shop. o well hopfully it is not to much.
    hey text me last night at like 10:30 first of all who does that if they dont know the person. he was like can i get your parents phone number to talk with them? so i said, for what? he then said what do you have a problem with me talking to them? i said dude i am 21 i see no point in why you need to talk to them, it is not going to change anything. then he said your 21? i thought you were younger, well in that case i will just turn it in you your insurance(which you cant do. you have to get a quote and the insurance has to get approval by me. whiich i wont be doing because it should not cost that much.), i didnt want your parents to pay for your driving..... who says that really?
    hmm this sounds like a classic purposely caused accident be careful treq if he starts asking for outrageous money.. he may have intentionally hit his breaks in the situation he was in. i had 2 guys pull beside me on either side and then a 3rd guy slam on his breaks infront of me about 2 years ago.. Unluckily for them i had better breaks so when i saw him start to break i locked mine up and stopped about 10' short of him... i took down all 3 license plates and turn them into the police.. apparently they had been trying this scam all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    hmm this sounds like a classic purposely caused accident be careful treq if he starts asking for outrageous money.. he may have intentionally hit his breaks in the situation he was in. i had 2 guys pull beside me on either side and then a 3rd guy slam on his breaks infront of me about 2 years ago.. Unluckily for them i had better breaks so when i saw him start to break i locked mine up and stopped about 10' short of him... i took down all 3 license plates and turn them into the police.. apparently they had been trying this scam all over.
    Douchebags!

Treq Im sorry about that ole fart being a douche. And as far as what im going to do with the cash, I don know yet, Buy a cobb intake for sure though.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

treq that sucks. I hate when people talk like that. You should tell him your parents arnt going to pay for it, your trust fund will just to get him goin.. not like he's helpin you out at all so might as well . slept in today, heavy lack of sleep.. work = no bueno.

how is everyone else?
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    ya this guy is stupid he wont be getting much out of me but to get it fixed. i have heard about people doing what they tried to do to you. seriously people these days get a freakin job!

steve when is the intake supose to be in it as been forever.

oogie whats up man, i want to sleep in .
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

what with the slow server these last couple days

yes subies are fun. i wish i got to drive ours more.

well lou my halloween plans are crazy so much going on. first i am giong to go to work, then prob. have homework to finish, then am going to down to my moms friends house to have home made chilli and dounuts yumm yumm, then sit around. i mean i just dont know what to do with myself.

what are your plans?
    lou what kinda of mpg you getting with stage2?
    What are you going to do with yourself Treq
    I am getting anywhere from 21-23 MPG... it's fantastic... I use to get like 17-20, haha.

yes they are haha. i have no idea what i've got going yet...i'm guessing it will be last minute like it is every year. i'll be checking out your bro's haunted house thing real quick, looks interesting...
    Yes you should!! They went all out this year, it seriously looks so cool.

oogie whats up man, i want to sleep in .
    i wish i could have really slept in tho.. only 20 min more sleep and being late to work i need to find a good rally road to drive this weekend.. something off road probably.. hm.m..
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I am getting anywhere from 21-23 MPG... it's fantastic... I use to get like 17-20, haha.
    i am excited for the homemade donuts tomorrow though they are yumm yumm good.. i was just wondering the lady(you know her haha)use to get around 26 most the time but now is getting 24ish (i think she just likes the gas pedel more lol) when i drive i get less .

maybe for halloween i will just have the lady dress up in some naughty costume like everyone else .(and we will stay at home ) are you just going to partys and such? what are you going to be? we were sumos at a party last saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post

Yes you should!! They went all out this year, it seriously looks so cool.
    ya i saw some pics on facebook it looks killer his costume is way creepy though it's so glenn of him.

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    i wish i could have really slept in tho.. only 20 min more sleep and being late to work i need to find a good rally road to drive this weekend.. something off road probably.. hm.m..
    i cant think of any hmmm. the one i rally up in my truck would not be fun in a car there are some big rocks and stuff on the road. but i have seen maybe cars do it just would want to in a nice one.
    just do some road rallyin up a canyon.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-30-2008 at 08:51 AM.

yes they are haha. i have no idea what i've got going yet...i'm guessing it will be last minute like it is every year. i'll be checking out your bro's haunted house thing real quick, looks interesting...
    Frightmares!