The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 522

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by adizzle02 what part of sandy are you in?? A couple blocks east of the Sandy City Library ...

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    what part of sandy are you in??
    A couple blocks east of the Sandy City Library (approximately 102nd South and 15th East)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    got a nibble on my bike, hopefuly theyll buy then ill have some MOD money, if i can sell it for the 750 i want im 90% sure ill be going AP, then after my paycheck on the 5th ill be getting the CBE. then start getting ready for stage 2. this is one thing i like about modding in the winter, looks arent a priority, so hopefully by the time spring roles around ill be stage 2 and can do some wheels, Body stuff, springs, and some other suspension stuff such ass sway bars and strut tower braces.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    got a nibble on my bike, hopefuly theyll buy then ill have some MOD money, if i can sell it for the 750 i want im 90% sure ill be going AP, then after my paycheck on the 5th ill be getting the CBE. then start getting ready for stage 2. this is one thing i like about modding in the winter, looks arent a priority, so hopefully by the time spring roles around ill be stage 2 and can do some wheels, Body stuff, springs, and some other suspension stuff such ass sway bars and strut tower braces.
    sweet that should be nice..

uaaaaggghh the guy i hit last night is being a complete douche bag what can you do.....
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    400 for a used 39 is wayyyyyyyyy overpriced
    I know, it is a bit pricey, but I sold the turbo and the TMIC for 700 tonight. (sorry Andy) I always start high, if it doesnt sell i go lower. Some people dont have patience and just buy whatevers available, so in that case, I will gladly sell my parts to those people.

To answer your question treq, I sold the STI top mount because fitting it in under my hood would mean fabbing new brackets, ditching the AC, and rerouting some steel brake lines. Just not worth the hassle to me.

What kind of bike do you have NJO?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    sweet that should be nice..

uaaaaggghh the guy i hit last night is being a complete douche bag what can you do.....
    So he's not gonna let you fix it?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

ksl.com - Ad Listing

Some good deals for everyone to look through.

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    So he's not gonna let you fix it?
    of course not. he is taking it it a shop. o well hopfully it is not to much.
    hey text me last night at like 10:30 first of all who does that if they dont know the person. he was like can i get your parents phone number to talk with them? so i said, for what? he then said what do you have a problem with me talking to them? i said dude i am 21 i see no point in why you need to talk to them, it is not going to change anything. then he said your 21? i thought you were younger, well in that case i will just turn it in you your insurance(which you cant do. you have to get a quote and the insurance has to get approval by me. whiich i wont be doing because it should not cost that much.), i didnt want your parents to pay for your driving..... who says that really?
    Last edited by treq18; 10-30-2008 at 06:13 AM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    To answer your question treq, I sold the STI top mount because fitting it in under my hood would mean fabbing new brackets, ditching the AC, and rerouting some steel brake lines. Just not worth the hassle to me.

What kind of bike do you have NJO?
    morning everyone, i need more sleepy

i swear dizz put his in(or was going to)with any probs like that just needed a 1/2 longer elbow or something.

i think NJO has a specialized bighit he is selling.

so kind of off the subject here...i have fallen in love with this car. it is so much fun to drive, i regret not buying one earlier! i took a drive yesterday up emigration canyon, a little over the speed limit and came back I-80...all I can say is wow. I don't miss my dsm one bit!

Quote Originally Posted by chase172 View Post
    so kind of off the subject here...i have fallen in love with this car. it is so much fun to drive, i regret not buying one earlier! i took a drive yesterday up emigration canyon, a little over the speed limit and came back I-80...all I can say is wow. I don't miss my dsm one bit!
    Awww tender, Subie love They are fantastic, aren't they?

Morning everyone!!
    What's everyone got planned for Halloween tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post

Morning everyone!!
    What's everyone got planned for Halloween tomorrow?
    what with the slow server these last couple days

yes subies are fun. i wish i got to drive ours more.

well lou my halloween plans are crazy so much going on. first i am giong to go to work, then prob. have homework to finish, then am going to down to my moms friends house to have home made chilli and dounuts yumm yumm, then sit around. i mean i just dont know what to do with myself.

what are your plans?
    lou what kinda of mpg you getting with stage2?

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    yes they are haha. i have no idea what i've got going yet...i'm guessing it will be last minute like it is every year. i'll be checking out your bro's haunted house thing real quick, looks interesting...

goodmornin all wheel pirates! arrrrrrrrrrr so how is everyone this mornin? lou you keep ditchin out wtf? andy where you be home boy we miss ya. Treq kick that a-holes arse man that is bull shnit man what the hell is he tryin to do? chase glad you like it, you should come on our drives when you can, wow 700 is actually a pretty even deal huh? glad you sold it quickly though, what are your plans now? Timber goodmornin buddy how is the weather down there? well i need coffee
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    goodmornin all wheel pirates! arrrrrrrrrrr so how is everyone this mornin? lou you keep ditchin out wtf? andy where you be home boy we miss ya. Treq kick that a-holes arse man that is bull shnit man what the hell is he tryin to do? chase glad you like it, you should come on our drives when you can, wow 700 is actually a pretty even deal huh? glad you sold it quickly though, what are your plans now? Timber goodmornin buddy how is the weather down there? well i need coffee
    i dont know what he is trying to do, be a douche bag i guess. mmm vanilla bean frap. yumm.. i need some food. ya steve what are your plans now? chase whats crackin?
    were is mr. gilly?

just workin...i keep trying to post but ya know...server issues. aren't you guys goin somewhere saturday or sunday? what time if you are?