The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 520
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THESE SOME LOOK DECENT BUT???????? All Racing Seats,cheap racing seats,sparco racing seats,bride ...

never heard of them but that is a good price 250ish for 2 seats?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Dizzle i think steve is selling his! Oogie hello to you to. Treq mfactory is im sure an amazing transmission but the ratios are more for autox but would still be a blast for dd and you can push them pretty hard. Lou where art thou?
    its not like i need to go over 150mph just wont want it to suck for a DD.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I think it would be funner as a daily driver because you accelerate faster with shorter ratios
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I think it would be funner as a daily driver because you accelerate faster with shorter ratios
    that is true, what about freeway type stuff though would you run out of gear in 3rd and fourth to fast(keeping stock 5th)

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    that is true, what about freeway type stuff though would you run out of gear in 3rd and fourth to fast(keeping stock 5th)
    i dont think so unless you go over 110 on the freeway
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Dizzle i think steve is selling his! Oogie hello to you to. Treq mfactory is im sure an amazing transmission but the ratios are more for autox but would still be a blast for dd and you can push them pretty hard. Lou where art thou?
    yeah he is but he wants too much for it...
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

morning peeps,

saints row 2 is stealing my life.. and MFactory gears are pretty nice i hear.. i went with STi RA but either set is good till you break the 350-375whp range even then they are still good as long as you dont dump the clutch or something silly.

i dont think so unless you go over 110 on the freeway
    which can happen pretty quick what about the gap between mfactory 4th and stock 5th? you think it would be a problem?
    EDIT and you might mot be able to use 3rd on the freeway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    morning peeps,

saints row 2 is stealing my life.. and MFactory gears are pretty nice i hear.. i went with STi RA but either set is good till you break the 350-375whp range even then they are still good as long as you dont dump the clutch or something silly.
    whats your ratios like compared to stock. i have the 2 sitting in front of me but how does it feel for a DD.

here are some numbers i have found:
    mfactory
    1st - 3.270 2nd - 2.286 3rd - 1.667 4th - 1.238 5th - 0.958 (Optional)
    stock 5spd
    1st - 3.454 2nd - 1.947 3rd - 1.366 4th - 0.972 5th - 0.738
    ra gear set
    1st - 3.083 2nd - 2.062 3rd - 1.545 4th - 1.151 5th - 0.825
    Chalak Gearset
    1st - 3.180 2nd - 1.940 3rd - 1.350 4th - 0.966 5th - 0.740
    Last edited by treq18; 10-29-2008 at 11:08 AM.

I want ra ratios with ppg gears
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

well thats a hard question to answer umm with my large turbo and all... but 1st is considerably wider and 2-4 are shorter...

edit lol didnt realize i had transposed that tilll i read hawks
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 10-29-2008 at 11:13 AM.

It looks like mfactory and ra have longer first and shorter 2-5
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

It looks like mfactory and ra have longer first and shorter 2-5
    i read that for the RAs you have to switch your 1st maybe 2nd syncros to the older stay for the gears to work.

what new with everyone? ooige did you get your car washed? hawk have you found anything out about those seats?

No one knows anything about those seats so i will stick with sparco most likely. I wish we could get better designed synchros in our 5 speeds...... Even ppg does not offer them, wtf. We should just tell mfactory to make the first and second straight cut and be done.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I Support ClubWRX
    Good afternoon, everyone. Almost blew up my bugeye earlier this week...
    Heard a funny squealing sound, turns out to be timing belt tensioner pulley is bad. Sooo.. brand new belt (just replaced at 200k ) and some pulleys later and I should be good to go. I'm going to stop going to meets, they seem to be hexing me.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

No one knows anything about those seats so i will stick with sparco most likely. I wish we could get better designed synchros in our 5 speeds...... Even ppg does not offer them, wtf. We should just tell mfactory to make the first and second straight cut and be done.
    dang to bad know one has heard of them. them look pretty good for the price. that would me sweet if they did straight cut 1-2 they would be pretty strong. uuaghh the ratio thing is bugging me today haha i want to drive a car with mfactory gears and see what i think. not that i need any real soon or can afford them but it would be nice to know.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.