The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 518
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman Well thats good your truck is okay. That reminds me of when i had my blazer. ...

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Well thats good your truck is okay. That reminds me of when i had my blazer. Some lady in her rodeo smashed into the back of me going about 20. It sure gave my head a jolt, but the back of my truck was fine. It actually didnt do a thing to it. Not the same for her front end though, it got crunched!
    it was really dumb so i was at a light by school on my way home. light is red one car in front of me in the right turning lane traffic is clear to turn so he pulls forward to go then i looked to my left traffic was still clear and got ready to turn BAM. apparently the guy decided he didnt want to turn any more so i hit him. he was half way pulled out in to the lane and half not. there was not one car coming in that lane i dont know what he was doing. to kinda get an idea of how crooked he was in the lane my passenger side of my bumper hit is driver side tail light. lucky the only think that was broke from what i could tell was the tail light. all the body around it was untouched.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah me too, Im really trying to figure out those math equations. Seems like thats where a lot of the figuring of tuning is done at. It would take major balls to tune your own ecu for the first time.
    ya the math was not making sense to me so i skipped it for now .
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    it was really dumb so i was at a light by school on my way home. light is red one car in front of me in the right turning lane traffic is clear to turn so he pulls forward to go then i looked to my left traffic was still clear and got ready to turn BAM. apparently the guy decided he didnt want to turn any more so i hit him. he was half way pulled out in to the lane and half not. there was not one car coming in that lane i dont know what he was doing. to kinda get an idea of how crooked he was in the lane my passenger side of my bumper hit is driver side tail light. lucky the only think that was broke from what i could tell was the tail light. all the body around it was untouched.
    I have done the exact same thing before. Ha ha a couple years ago, right into the back of my friend too! It was my fault though. I just wasnt paying attention, i idled into his blazzer no damage to him, but my dads cars bumper and hood got bend and dinged. Did the cops come?

The more I read this forum you found, the more confused i become. Its pretty much going way over my head.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

I have done the exact same thing before. Ha ha a couple years ago, right into the back of my friend too! It was my fault though. I just wasnt paying attention, i idled into his blazzer no damage to him, but my dads cars bumper and hood got bend and dinged. Did the cops come?

The more I read this forum you found, the more confused i become. Its pretty much going way over my head.
    no they didnt which is good. i will just be getting call in a few days with the cost of the damage. there goes all my money i dont have

That sucks dude. Sorry to hear. So you just busted the driver side light? You should just buy them a light and replace it, instead of them getting a quote from some shope that is going to charge them a ton., and then you paying for it. That way you can save a few bucks.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Wow, I got about 3 quarters of the way through that post you put up treq, and im just barely understanding what the words even mean.

First person to read treqs new found thread and understand it gets a nobel prize! And on that note im out!

good morning all. Treq.. sorry bro.. accidents arnt cool on any level. Did you find a cheap light? pick and pull this weekend to find it?
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

morning. the site is being super slow today

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    good morning all. Treq.. sorry bro.. accidents arnt cool on any level. Did you find a cheap light? pick and pull this weekend to find it?
    i want to do somthing like that but this guy doesnt no **** about cars i am guessing. he wants to take it to a shop to make sure everything is ok. i could have hit his car with my fist and done more damage then my truck did

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i want to do somthing like that but this guy doesnt no **** about cars i am guessing. he wants to take it to a shop to make sure everything is ok. i could have hit his car with my fist and done more damage then my truck did
    have him take it to someones shop that you know.. have the guy be like its nothing.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

have him take it to someones shop that you know.. have the guy be like its nothing.
    i am going to talk to him today or tommorrow and see what see says.

good mornin fellow boosters how is everyone! i need more sleep really bad.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    what about me? i cant boost

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i am ok i guess. kinda pissed about last night. hawk i have been trying to read alot about the mfactory. i cant decide if i like the ratios or not.
    take a look:
    MFactory Competition Products - THE Replacement for Displacement!=
    my tire size is 225/40/18 i have read are final drive is 3.7? what is are redline at?
    MFactory Gear set - NASIOC
    what do you think? i know you will say that you are getting ppgs but i cant afford them.

what about me? i cant boost
    you could go to jamba juice and get some of those boost suplements put in

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.