The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 515
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx That's what I am doing. I have bought the paint and everything, just have not found ...

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    That's what I am doing. I have bought the paint and everything, just have not found the time to paint them yet... and don't exactly have room in my garage to do so
    hey we could have a paint party...it would sure cost a lot less than powdercoat!

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    wow, i leave for 10 minutes.. and this thread blows up...
    haha ya i was totally lost for a minute
    Last edited by chase172; 10-28-2008 at 02:14 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    no ban

Looks SICK Tony... I want one

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    wow, i leave for 10 minutes.. and this thread blows up...
    It's because Lou is back Eric Jk... but really........

Quote Originally Posted by chase172 View Post
    hey we could have a paint party...it would sure cost a lot less than powdercoat!
    Agreed! Like I said, I already have the paint... picked it up at Autozone... just need the time to get er done!

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    hawk it looks sick now i need one. I dont know if it will look as good with my grill. We need to get the mess one made. Whats up with that vw bus? Is that for are road trips
    i actually dropped a brand new 2.0 ltr vw engine,axels transmission, in it just goin in for paint soon next.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I'm missing me some Andy and Timber... where are those boys?

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i actually dropped a brand new 2.0 ltr vw engine,axels transmission, in it just goin in for paint soon next.
    i always wanted to build a 69 baja bug becuase the parts are pretty cheap. but never got around to it. looks like we are going to have to go cruise down state once it is painted.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I'm missing me some Andy and Timber... where are those boys?
    i have know idea were andy is timber that silly dude posted yesterday at 5pm saying good morning everyone. haha. i havent seen him on here today though.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Looks really good hawk!

Painting the stockers takes a while to do, if its done right. It took me about 6 hours from start to finish total. But i followed directions to a T. Waited 20-45 minutes inbetween each coat, depending on what kind of paint it was, and how thick the coat was. I had 2 primers, 4 color, 3 clear coats. The biggest task is prep work though, sanding and cleaning and masking off the tire. But it does look a lot better then stock once its all done.

Edit: I knew a kid who jumped the jordan river in an old VW bug! ha ha it was hilarious and cool.

Double edit: Speaking of baja's. I absolutely love the subaru Baja! Everyone i know hates them, I love it! Its like a modern day el camino with style and power!
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-28-2008 at 02:28 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Thanks for the kind words guys where is gill man
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Aaannnddd lunch time... I wonder where my adventure will take me today? Perhaps a jamocha shake?
    BeBackSoon

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Double edit: Speaking of baja's. I absolutely love the subaru Baja! Everyone i know hates them, I love it! Its like a modern day el camino with style and power!
    i dont know if we can be friends anymore good question hawk i havent seen gilly today either.

The Baja rules treq! Did anyone see that sweet silver baja at the meet?

Gilly is probably out on a top secret bomb poking mission.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

The Baja rules treq! Did anyone see that sweet silver baja at the meet?

Gilly is probably out on a top secret bomb poking mission.
    i will say that i always wanted to turn a hurse(spell check, car that carries dead people) in to a truck kinda think haha. i didnt see the baja at the meet.
    oh ya i think gilly switch to night time top secret bomb poking for a bit.

I Support ClubWRX
    I <3 me some Mtn. States. Whats good everyone?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

What up what up what up! We were just saying hi to the new peeps, and talking about how awesome the subaru baja turbo is! But really though i love it. Did you see that decked out silver baja at the meet timber? Im trying to get a picture up on here.

I Support ClubWRX
    What up what up what up! We were just saying hi to the new peeps, and talking about how awesome the subaru baja turbo is! But really though i love it. Did you see that decked out silver baja at the meet timber? Im trying to get a picture up on here.
    I saw it, but it was only there for a minute. I'm not sure if I got a pic of it or not. I'll have to rummage through and see. I'm not a huge fan of the styling, but I wouldn't mind having one to beat around the hills in.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.