The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 513

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 i am tripin out with 2 new people haha ok tyscat your turn. tells us about ...

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i am tripin out with 2 new people haha ok tyscat your turn. tells us about you. EDIT tyscat you might want to re think the BOV they can cause problems. just do a search on here tons of threads will pop up.
    isn't APS the best BOV for our cars?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    NO Way! Thats gotta be tires and wheels then? One person in the world huh? What does he have the special key to unlock the wheel or something? What are they going to do when he dies? France! psh! ridiculous!
    hhaha not one person one tire changing machine that can do it. that is just for tires.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by chase172 View Post
    isn't APS the best BOV for our cars?
    i believe APS makes a good 50/50 BOV that works well but you would need to be tuned for it. or you could get a full recirc. BOV. but full atmosphere BOV's will cause you car to run rich inbetween shifts and throw off your A/F ratio.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

ohh okay that makes more sense.

And about the bov's none of them are good! You really dont need one unless your pushing 20 psi of boost. The stock Bpv will hold up just fine for you if your less than that.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

sick that's right down the street from me! pass it everyday at least 5 times what a great spot to meet when do you guys meet just on the weekends or something?
    I live 30 seconds away from it... literally... where about do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by tyscat View Post
    That Starbucks sounds good to me... I'm just down the road at about 102nd South and 13th East. I got an '06 STI this past summer. The only mod it has right now is an HKS blow-off valve. It is an everyday driver so I'm not sure how much work I'll do to it, but there are definitely some mods I've already planned out lol. COBB Stage 1 and a new trunk (wingless) or at the top of the list.
    It's cool to here that you guys live so close! You'll for sure have to come the next time we all meet

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    ohh okay that makes more sense.

And about the bov's none of them are good! You really dont need one unless your pushing 20 psi of boost. The stock Bpv will hold up just fine for you if your less than that.
    i believe APS makes a good 50/50 BOV that works well but you would need to be tuned for it. or you could get a full recirc. BOV. but full atmosphere BOV's will cause you car to run rich inbetween shifts and throw off your A/F ratio.
    ya i've heard both theories, they both make sense, and I wouldn't be doing it unless I did some heavy modding. just thought i'd try and clear it up

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post

It's cool to here that you guys live so close! You'll for sure have to come the next time we all meet
    which could be this weekend maybe if lou is not busy can you drive ok?

ya i've heard both theories, they both make sense, and I wouldn't be doing it unless I did some heavy modding. just thought i'd try and clear it up
    ya the stock one works just fine and doesnt mess anything up. if you want a little more sound you can do the snorkel delete(can hear it a little more) or get an intake makes it sound pretty good as well.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-28-2008 at 12:35 PM.

i'm on 11450 s. 2200 e. at the base of the big wasatch hill

which could be this weekend maybe if lou is not busy can you drive ok?
    We could do something Saturday night if everyone is down. I only have things going on for Halloween on Friday...
    I can drive... but I shift and steer with my right hand, it's pretty hilarious to watch.

i'm on 11450 s. 2200 e. at the base of the big wasatch hill
    Oh cool, I drive past that all the time going up to my friends' house! I am right in Draper, right by that Starbucks!

We could do something Saturday night if everyone is down. I only have things going on for Halloween on Friday...
    I can drive... but I shift and steer with my right hand, it's pretty hilarious to watch.

Oh cool, I drive past that all the time going up to my friends' house! I am right in Draper, right by that Starbucks!
    I know where you live Lou...creepy haha

I know where you live Lou...creepy haha
    yes, yes you do! That is silly that you know my little brother... we have probably met before... but I am horrible with names... better with matching faces ya know?

I can drive... but I shift and steer with my right hand, it's pretty hilarious to watch.!
    looks like i am going to have to find a dash cam mount for the next drive so we can all watch after . i dont think i have anything going on saturday night but i will have find out.

yes, yes you do! That is silly that you know my little brother... we have probably met before... but I am horrible with names... better with matching faces ya know?
    haha ya hopefully I can make it saturday, my friend is coming in from NC so we'll see what happens. I'm guessing you guys just kinda post the details on here?

haha ya hopefully I can make it saturday, my friend is coming in from NC so we'll see what happens. I'm guessing you guys just kinda post the details on here?
    ya pretty much or just text each other if no one is online. we are all really indecisive so we are not good at making plans