The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 508
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; my girls looking at a car. ksl.com - KSL Car Classifieds what do you guys think?...

my girls looking at a car.

ksl.com - KSL Car Classifieds

what do you guys think?
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    ill give you 20 bucks and half a snickers bar that fell on the ground in the bathroom for it right now...
    your funny.. on that 328i bmw are good cars i like them alot but remember it is still a car with 145k miles that cost more for parts if you need to fix it and they do not do well in the snow at all.now a bmw 3xx xi kick ass in the snow.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-27-2008 at 04:06 PM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    your funny.. on that 328i bmw are good cars i like them alot but remember it is still a car with 145k miles that cost more for parts if you need to fix it and they do not do well in the snow at all.now a bmw 3xx xi kick ass in the snow.
    ya.. she would die.. but she's like " its a BMW''. she also likes an acura TL. i would rather her get that. Scratch the acura. She wants to be "ballin" i guess in a bmw. Ima tell her when that pos blows up not to call me for a ride then. calls to yell at me cuz i said the accura with lower miles was a better deal.
    Last edited by oogie; 10-27-2008 at 04:21 PM.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

I Support ClubWRX
    Good morning everyone! Did anyone see that movie "Eagle Eye"? I saw it this weekend, it was pretty good.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

yeah i hear it is good. they have the bootleg at the hadji mart im gonna have to go pick up a copy.

it has been really dead in here today. everyone must of had a busy monday.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    it has been really dead in here today. everyone must of had a busy monday.
    ya supetr busy mondays suck... but anyone like these eBay Motors: 18" motegi black sp10 5x100 5x4.5 (item 200263808547 end time Nov-13-08 20:39:07 PST) , im realy digging them, i think with these and some springs and some lugs my car would look 100x better. then just get some brakes sitting behind them.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    i jus got a new "self mod" buzzed the hair off... feels good.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya supetr busy mondays suck... but anyone like these eBay Motors: 18" motegi black sp10 5x100 5x4.5 (item 200263808547 end time Nov-13-08 20:39:07 PST) , im realy digging them, i think with these and some springs and some lugs my car would look 100x better. then just get some brakes sitting behind them.
    i think they would look good on your car with some h techs. i could not buzz my hair haha.

NJO
    i think they would look good on your car with some h techs. i could not buzz my hair haha.
    i dont think i would be able to tell who you are... o and i got a new front right tire! haha its , on saturday night i was cruising down foothill when i hit a cinderblock that someone left in the middle of the road, scraped the bottom of my bumper and my tire which was already low because of a screw let all the way through till my wheel hit, and then put huge impact bubble on the side, took it to work and fixed the screw. and when i came out today from school it was completely flat, filled it up and went to work and had to spen 140(without install and balance) to buy a new yokohama, i hate my tires but couldnt afford all 4. so i got it and had to mount and balance it, it doesnt seem to have damaged the wheel but i dont know yet, it might be cracked through the drop center. i forgot to check. (hence the reason for me looking at new wheels).
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

i dont think i would be able to tell who you are... o and i got a new front right tire! haha its , on saturday night i was cruising down foothill when i hit a cinderblock that someone left in the middle of the road, scraped the bottom of my bumper and my tire which was already low because of a screw let all the way through till my wheel hit, and then put huge impact bubble on the side, took it to work and fixed the screw. and when i came out today from school it was completely flat, filled it up and went to work and had to spen 140(without install and balance) to buy a new yokohama, i hate my tires but couldnt afford all 4. so i got it and had to mount and balance it, it doesnt seem to have damaged the wheel but i dont know yet, it might be cracked through the drop center. i forgot to check. (hence the reason for me looking at new wheels).
    that is buying tires always sucks they are so expensive. dont feel to bad, i think my last set of tires were 230ish a piece.(bfg m/t 33x12.50) man i still feel like crap this head cold needs to go bye bye.

NJO
    that is buying tires always sucks they are so expensive. dont feel to bad, i think my last set of tires were 230ish a piece.(bfg m/t 33x12.50) man i still feel like crap this head cold needs to go bye bye.
    ya, and my tires ae horrible in the snow, sooo snow tires myay be on the "mod" list as well... ya head colds suck, and i hate taking medicine.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

ya, and my tires ae horrible in the snow, sooo snow tires myay be on the "mod" list as well... ya head colds suck, and i hate taking medicine.
    "plop plop fizz fizz OH what a relief it is" i also need to put snow tires and stock rims higher up on the list dam money haha.

NJO
    "plop plop fizz fizz OH what a relief it is" i also need to put snow tires and stock rims higher up on the list dam money haha.
    ya money is crappy. i think im just going to ebay my life away minus my car.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    and my skis, cant live without my skis.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.