The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 506

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman i actually found an avic d3 with ipod adapter on nasioc for 500! so its a ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i actually found an avic d3 with ipod adapter on nasioc for 500! so its a good deal. what do you guys think of these mirrors?

they look like ///m3 mirrors, which isnt a bad think, i like them, but my favorite are the APR ones, i like how theyre so small.
    but anyway, who thinks this would be any good? i was looking at tmics on ebay and came across these bad boys, huge power i bet haha... eBay Motors: CXRacing Intercooler TMIC 02-06 Subaru WRX STi Impreza (item 330276973763 end time Nov-04-08 22:30:19 PST)
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Treq I wasnt serious about throwing in a fmic, but thanks for warning me about the lag brotha! But yeah looks like the sti top mount wont fit on my year. Suck! If only the steel brake lines werent in the way as well. I could part with my a/c and make new brackets, but i kind of need my brakes. I through up the TMIC and the Vf39 on nasioc for 750, just to see if i would get any bites and make some money. Some guy offered my 700 shipped to PA. I think im gonna do it. I just need to figure out how to recieve money off of paypal now...

Hawk seriously where do you get all this money? Are you sellin?! Btw your lady's car looks nice, I love the rsx. I actually almost bought one..

Njo, what up what up! I saw a nice red s2000 on the freeway today? that wasnt you was it?
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-26-2008 at 10:47 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

15 dollars an hour and no payments besides my car. and just sellin my body! i eat little to nothing for mods though seriously.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

and the lip HIDs and shift knob and splitter were all bought with the money from my COBB catback
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

HA ha ha! Nice, selling your body! Whatever it takes right?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

if you guys want a shift knob you can buy my old one for 35 its the momo subaru one with leather.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    um new for me haha, well at work i was trying to make a gap in between my down pipe/midpipe and i broke both bolts so for all of yesterday i was running an "exhaust dump" it sounded super bad A S S though, but waaaay to loud to drive with regularly. butnow im getting nervous about my tranny, its getting harder and hard to shift, it grinds going into reverse almost everytime now no matter what and the clutch is getting alot harder to, im sad, and afraid to go stage 1/2 untill i get it figured out, and i dotn want to get it rebuilt as stock again, and having to redo again later, but i dont want to spend 4 grand doing gears, bearings, syncros, clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, clutch line, bushings, short shift, tranny mount, pitch stopper, and all that fun stuff, but if i do some, i want to do it all at the same time... im so lost.
    My car did the same thing, I replaced the tranny fluid with Amsoil 75-90 Severe gear oil. Haven't had a problem since. Except reverse i have to be stopped to engage without grinding, i think that might be normal though because im not sure if reverse has a synchro gear? I dont know though, dont quote me on that. But my 1st and 4th grinded like mad! Amsoil saved my life. Its also excellent engine oil too. A bit pricey at 8 dollars a quart, but the stuff still looks clean when i do my oil changes every 3000 miles. I could probably leave it in for 15000 miles before it actually "needed" to be changed but, yeah im not going to do that.
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-26-2008 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    well hopefully by then 20psi will be happening...
    anyone know about these gears STi Version 6 RA Gearsets, , Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version 6 RA Gearsets ? how much do you think they could hold? mine feel like crap and im afraid to do anymore power because i dont want to blow my gears and be broke and not be able to fix it and be out a car.
    I have those exact gears and they are holding 380whp just fine.. though I dont drive like an ass or launch on those gears i would destroy them if i did that.

good morning everyone. i have felt like crap all weekend i hate having a cold.
    njo +1 on srs CBE i like mine alot. steve is the oil press gauge you got a mechanical? gilly whats up my man? the sti RA gear set can you beat the crap out of them with say 350wtq? if i am going to put 3k+ in the trans one day i want to be able to lanch and flat foot shift if needed.(sti 6 speed and ppgs i dont have enough lims to sell to afford them)

sti RA ratios--- 1st - 3.083 2nd - 2.062 3rd - 1.545 4th - 1.151 5th - 0.825
    mfactory ratios 1st - 3.270 2nd - 2.286 3rd - 1.667 4th - 1.238 5th - 0.958 (Optional)(would run the stock 5th)
    i dont know which ones i like better..i am leaning for the mfactory
    Last edited by treq18; 10-27-2008 at 06:48 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

morning guys. how was everyone's weekend
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    morning guys. how was everyone's weekend
    it was pretty good. friday night put on the DP then did some pulls with my bro. saturday did stuff around the house getting ready for winter. then went to a party. sunday just was moving my rooms around to fit the new bed. what about you?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

my next gear setup is ppg straight 1&2, helical 3&4. sti ra 5th.... $5500

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    it was pretty good. friday night put on the DP then did some pulls with my bro. saturday did stuff around the house getting ready for winter. then went to a party. sunday just was moving my rooms around to fit the new bed. what about you?
    friday sold my sidekick LX and got drunk beyond belief. woke up around 3 pm saturday. got 4 phones from girls brother to sale, then went driving around looking for a hex to fix it till about 3am. then got in a fight with my girl all day Sunday. didn't even get into my house till 6. laundry, then sleep. Sorry nate, i really wanted to come help you out.. just... yea.. you'll have to meet my girl for a better explanation (she's African.. like from the country.. )
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    my next gear setup is ppg straight 1&2, helical 3&4. sti ra 5th.... $5500
    sounds like we are on the same track!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128