The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 504

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yeah steve i completely forgot that they are not a straight match up on the bugeyes......

yeah steve i completely forgot that they are not a straight match up on the bugeyes...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah I know, kinda sucks. I would just fab up some brackets, but even then its still going to be rubbing on the steel AC lines pretty bad. Sooo im just selling them both now, for a small profit. Im gonna go FMIC i think.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    yeah I know, kinda sucks. I would just fab up some brackets, but even then its still going to be rubbing on the steel AC lines pretty bad. Sooo im just selling them both now, for a small profit. Im gonna go FMIC i think.
    meh just take out your a/c like i did.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    meh just take out your a/c like i did.
    No thankyou! even though I hardly ever use it.. I hate putting extra strain on the engine. Especially on the hot summer days. But sometimes you just gotta blast the AC.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

No thankyou! even though I hardly ever use it.. I hate putting extra strain on the engine. Especially on the hot summer days. But sometimes you just gotta blast the AC.
    lol you haven't lived till its 130 then get in a vehicle with no a/c wearing full combat uniforms and armor... and drive around for 6 hours :P... hahaha heat doesn't phase you after that

i am thinking about takin mine out i never use it and it weighs somethin like 40 lbs. woo woot for the weight savings!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

lol you haven't lived till its 130 then get in a vehicle with no a/c wearing full combat uniforms and armor... and drive around for 6 hours :P... hahaha heat doesn't phase you after that
    Oh gilly that does suck! Freak, id probably just die right there.

Oh gilly that does suck! Freak, id probably just die right there.
    its all good its winter now so the daily high is in the high 70s low 80s.. with a low of around 60-64.

NJO
    steve your selling??? how much?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i am thinking about takin mine out i never use it and it weighs somethin like 40 lbs. woo woot for the weight savings!
    yeah indeed.. mine actually sits in the trunk right now lol... i just can't seem to part with it... not that im ever going to put it back on or take the car to stock again lol.

why in your trunk? treq buy that setup man stage 3 baby!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    why in your trunk? treq buy that setup man stage 3 baby!
    lol umm because thats where it went when i took it off and hasn't moved since... (my trunk is an odd assortment of stock subie parts/aftermarket ones)

NJO
    lol umm because thats where it went when i took it off and hasn't moved since... (my trunk is an odd assortment of stock subie parts/aftermarket ones)
    any nice aftermarket ones youd want to sell me?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    any nice aftermarket ones youd want to sell me?
    umm well not that i could get into my trunk from said location right now.. but things i have in there that i can remember are

Turboxs BOV
    GT35 turbo (needs to be rebuilt has excessive shaft play could probably just get a new center cartridge for it (non ballbearing))
    random assortment of other parts (stock stereo a/c compressor, umm yeah small stuff that ive replaced over time)

NJO
    umm well not that i could get into my trunk from said location right now.. but things i have in there that i can remember are

Turboxs BOV
    GT35 turbo (needs to be rebuilt has excessive shaft play could probably just get a new center cartridge for it (non ballbearing))
    random assortment of other parts (stock stereo a/c compressor, umm yeah small stuff that ive replaced over time)
    is the BOV to atmosphere 50/50 or what?
    and how much is it to get a turbo rebulit?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback