The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 503
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman right right right. Sweet, thanks for your help SubaGuru master Gilly! still plently I don't know....

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    right right right. Sweet, thanks for your help SubaGuru master Gilly!
    still plently I don't know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    still plently I don't know.
    Still eons ahead of me though! Heck i've had a vacuum leak for about 2 weeks now that I still cant find!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

my exhaust still sits in the backseat.. brakes grinding more then ever. no sk. so no contact. see you tomorrow.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    my exhaust still sits in the backseat.. brakes grinding more then ever. no sk. so no contact. see you tomorrow.
    What is Sk? Sounds like your having a rough week oogie.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Going to pick up STI top mount and vf39!

nice

Thumbs down

3 hours of total driving though

you guys are never around on the weekends /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Whats up everyone? Works been nuts today, this guy at my work got fired and he flipped out, he was throwing crap everywhere, just screaming and cussing at everyone. So today was eventful at my work, he busted a couple of computers so i couldnt get on until now when most everyone has gone home. It was funny actually to see it, I felt bad for the guy but at the same time I was laughing to myself. We had to change all the locks also, i geuss the owner was afraid of him coming back and ransacking the place since he didnt give up his keys.

Treq, nice you got your DP! here comes stage 2! How are you putting that thing on? You gotta lift or just supper high jackstands?

Tony congrats on the lip. Pix pix.

Lou, you need to paint a lot of stuff, stock wheels, and lights. We should put together dinner and an install party sometime soon with all the regulars in the mountain west, then we could help your broken self.

I bought an oil pressure gauge last night brand new autometer, cobalt electric. 77 bucks off of ebay! Twice as cheap as checker. Tomorrow im going to pick up that VF39 and STi intercooler from that guy in brigham city. Im not sure if im going to keep the VF39 though, im gonna need a lot of upgrades before i can handle that. So i might sell it and buy other mods with the cash. I would keep it, but my tranny says no.
    if you decide to sell it let me know
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Mother ****ing piece of **** Sti TMIC! That thing has some serious fitment issue's on my car. Its running into the steel ac lines that sit at the back of the engine bay, the holes on the brackets dont even line up to mount it! The passenger side bracket is to far toward the front of the car by a good inch and a half! I even took the damn steel y hose off of the son of a ***** and put on my flex Y hose! It still doesnt line up! Is there some bracket fabrication needed to switch out intercoolers? Gah Im soo pissed! Definitely not an easy switch out! I think im gonna have a brain hemorage!
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-25-2008 at 06:18 PM.

all you need is a different silicone 90 dgree elbow that goes from turbo to y pipe. well i have 3 more mods on the way and the lip is almost on. it looks amazing i just have to drill some small holes in the underside of my bumper and bam it is done. I am really excited for these mods though. I got per treqs suggestion some 8000k 55w HID replacements from sharp HID. And an STI top mount splitter and bellows. And the best of all.............. a wc lathewerks shiftknob stainless ball in gunmetal that weighs somethin like 550 grams. ah this week will be nice. pics to follow soon.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

this one
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Looks awesome how much did that run you?

$125 shipped ouch
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    all you need is a different silicone 90 dgree elbow that goes from turbo to y pipe. well i have 3 more mods on the way and the lip is almost on. it looks amazing i just have to drill some small holes in the underside of my bumper and bam it is done. I am really excited for these mods though. I got per treqs suggestion some 8000k 55w HID replacements from sharp HID. And an STI top mount splitter and bellows. And the best of all.............. a wc lathewerks shiftknob stainless ball in gunmetal that weighs somethin like 550 grams. ah this week will be nice. pics to follow soon.
    That shifter knob is awesome!! I wanna see some pics of it installed.

I wish all I needed was new hoses to mount my STi TMIC but unfortunately the bracket holes dont line up at all even if the hoses arent attached. Apparently im not the only one having problems.

Put your thinking caps on- need to "fix" mounts for USDM STi IC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.