The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 499
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by NJO o ya... i work with a guy who has the harness go to the floor behind ...

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    o ya... i work with a guy who has the harness go to the floor behind his seat, but then again his cars a coupe, and hes a d-bag and doesnt have friends to ride in the back.
    haha not to many people ride in ours but they do sometimes, no need to have the harnesses in 24/7. it will be sweet when you go stage 2. how soon are you thinking? we still need to have one big install day. i wont have much to install any time soon but it will be fun.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    haha not to many people ride in ours but they do sometimes, no need to have the harnesses in 24/7. it will be sweet when you go stage 2. how soon are you thinking? we still need to have one big install day. i wont have much to install any time soon but it will be fun.
    im hoping enxt week, if i can sell my bike, or atleast have everyting ordered by then. i just wished i would have started trying to sell it earlier cause now its going to snow and noone wants a bike in the snow..
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Dont doubt NJO, my buddy just bought another bike yesterday! you'll sell it.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

those ebay headlights dont look terrible, actually ive seen a few people do some really cool mods to them. putting the lens from the stock headlights over them is always a good start.. i almost pondering getting some and a second set of stocks and frankensteining the halo lights into the stock mounts and then painting the stockers.

good morning everyone! i got my lip last night and it looks great. just needs a quick sand and paint and viola "vwa-la" mount it and be done
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    good morning everyone! i got my lip last night and it looks great. just needs a quick sand and paint and viola "vwa-la" mount it and be done
    morning nice hawk i cant wait to see it. did you want to help me tonight?
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

happy Friday Peeps...
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    morning nice hawk i cant wait to see it. did you want to help me tonight?
    if i can get off of school with time to spare. i am way down. the lip looks sturdy and flexible and will bolt right up they even included hardware
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

so now i have a complete 04 sti interior (minus seats) soon to be in my grubby hands. going to have to find some seats local as shipping would be a ***** on those. can't wait to see the lip Tony.

if i can get off of school with time to spare. i am way down. the lip looks sturdy and flexible and will bolt right up they even included hardware
    i want that lip... one day, one day...
    just let me know. if not i might try and do it earlier in the day. on the AP do you have to run a stage 2 base map and stage2 realtime map? i have only ever changed the base map.

No just do the main reflash no realtime.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

morning guys.. well, got paid, paid 380 bucks so my credits fine.. things i do to possibly get a WRX... so now i have enough to pay for my car.. broke sucks
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

No just do the main reflash no realtime.
    that what i though, i was reading some stuff and it was confusing me.

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    morning guys.. well, got paid, paid 380 bucks so my credits fine.. things i do to possibly get a WRX... so now i have enough to pay for my car.. broke sucks
    good to hear. if you got a wrx you could even keep it stock with a CBE and be happy with the power.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    so now i have a complete 04 sti interior (minus seats) soon to be in my grubby hands. going to have to find some seats local as shipping would be a ***** on those. can't wait to see the lip Tony.
    Sweeeet. Stiiiiill waiting on pics.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.