The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 498

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; so i have a quick poll, should i keep saving and go stage 2 faster and buy an exhaust later, ...

NJO
    so i have a quick poll, should i keep saving and go stage 2 faster and buy an exhaust later, or buy an SRS, then save up and go stage 2?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    so i have a quick poll, should i keep saving and go stage 2 faster and buy an exhaust later, or buy an SRS, then save up and go stage 2?
    i spotted you driving by my house at 13th and 13th.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OLD TMOBILE PHONE? I NEED ONE ASAP
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    i spotted you driving by my house at 13th and 13th.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OLD TMOBILE PHONE? I NEED ONE ASAP
    on my way home from del taco
    didnt know you lived around here, im up on about 18th east and 9th south. but i have an old cricket phone, that might work, it uses sim cards
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    you can try it if you want... but i dont have a charger for it either, but its just a USB one. if you wanna try it out call me, ill PM you my number.
    Last edited by NJO; 10-23-2008 at 05:35 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

hmmm well i can say if it was me and i was about half way to having stage 2 i would keep saving and do that but if only had a little bit saved i would get the exhaust and ask santa for some stage 2 goodness
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

ok so i also have a little poll...im going to be getting gauges here shortly i am for sure getting a boost gauge but what other 2 should i get? Im thinking egt and oil pressure but the egt may have to wait depending on the price...
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    hmmm well i can say if it was me and i was about half way to having stage 2 i would keep saving and do that but if only had a little bit saved i would get the exhaust and ask santa for some stage 2 goodness
    haha i love living at home still, theres still a santa! haha but my santa isnt a "supporter" of me having a faster car. so well see, im still trying really hard to sell my bike, and i posted on the f/s wntd if anyone wants to buy or trade me some stuff for it so well see on that as well. and im hoping ill be getting a good x-mas bonus, like a stage 2 good bonus haha.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    ok so i also have a little poll...im going to be getting gauges here shortly i am for sure getting a boost gauge but what other 2 should i get? Im thinking egt and oil pressure but the egt may have to wait depending on the price...
    id say oil pressure and temp as well, they seem to be the most popular.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    also, anyone know anyhting about changin a timing belt? i think mines due.. and i dont want it to go.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

also, anyone know anyhting about changin a timing belt? i think mines due.. and i dont want it to go.
    i dont know how hard they are on our cars. as for what you should do i would say AP then cbe then DP and upP. unless you have money for all of it at once. even stage 1 would hold you off for a bit i think.

NJO something you might be interested in ksl.com - Ad Listing
    Last edited by treq18; 10-23-2008 at 09:05 PM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i dont know how hard they are on our cars. as for what you should do i would say AP then cbe then DP and upP. unless you have money for all of it at once. even stage 1 would hold you off for a bit i think.

NJO something you might be interested in ksl.com - Ad Listing
    RIIPPP OFFF check these out. eBay Motors: 02-03 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX TWIN HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (item 140276522387 end time Oct-25-08 17:28:45 PDT) i dont like them either, im going to save up and by the JDM STi ones later, i loooove them.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

RIIPPP OFFF check these out. eBay Motors: 02-03 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX TWIN HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (item 140276522387 end time Oct-25-08 17:28:45 PDT) i dont like them either, im going to save up and by the JDM STi ones later, i loooove them.
    ya i didnt know if it was a good deal or not i have never looked at them before price wise. did you end up baking your lights again? what have you decided to do with your power mods? you were talking about racing seat yesterday and harrness bar. cant you bolt the harness bolts in the floor behind the rear seats so the harness run though the crack in the rear seat when you want the harness in so you dont need a bar?
    i like a harness bar would bug me and takes up some of the back seat that i need and it is a DD.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    ya i didnt know if it was a good deal or not i have never looked at them before price wise. did you end up baking your lights again? what have you decided to do with your power mods? you were talking about racing seat yesterday and harrness bar. cant you bolt the harness bolts in the floor behind the rear seats so the harness run though the crack in the rear seat when you want the harness in so you dont need a bar?
    i like a harness bar would bug me and takes up some of the back seat that i need and it is a DD.
    no i didnt bake my headlights, i was going to but got lazy, and i think im going to try and sell my bike and go stage 2. then buy the SRS cbe. and im not sure what im doing about seats... i really want them but im debating on the price to worth it factor, and seats arent something i would want to be cheap on. and i like the harness bar alot better because it would make it so people arent putting their feet on your 400 dollar harness haha. and from what ive seen the harness bar shouldnt really affect the back seat room at all... but im not sure.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

no i didnt bake my headlights, i was going to but got lazy, and i think im going to try and sell my bike and go stage 2. then buy the SRS cbe. and im not sure what im doing about seats... i really want them but im debating on the price to worth it factor, and seats arent something i would want to be cheap on. and i like the harness bar alot better because it would make it so people arent putting their feet on your 400 dollar harness haha. and from what ive seen the harness bar shouldnt really affect the back seat room at all... but im not sure.
    seats are expensive but would be nice. for me i would not have the harnesses in all the time just maybe for drives and stuff so i would prob just do the throw the seat thing. and i have seen that some of the harness bars bolt to were the stock seat belts are making it harder to use them if at all. i dont know.

NJO
    seats are expensive but would be nice. for me i would not have the harnesses in all the time just maybe for drives and stuff so i would prob just do the throw the seat thing. and i have seen that some of the harness bars bolt to were the stock seat belts are making it harder to use them if at all. i dont know.
    o ya... i work with a guy who has the harness go to the floor behind his seat, but then again his cars a coupe, and hes a d-bag and doesnt have friends to ride in the back.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback