The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 492

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey all! Sorry I have not been posting much lately... just been super out of it this week... per Tonys ...

  1. #7366
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Hey all! Sorry I have not been posting much lately... just been super out of it this week... per Tonys request... here is an update on my fantastic shoulder/collar bone/arm etc....

    My gross collar bone that should not be sticking up this high... ugh... it's so gross....



    I look like i've been beaten sad thing is, the picture does no justice... it looks so much worse than this...


  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #7367
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    good morning lou.. feeling any better today?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  4. #7368
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya.. kinda weird, so i think tomorrow night im re baking my headlights and using glass paint(like i used on my fogs) to paint the chrome part of my healdight so it reflective with a blue tint, and then the cover on my driving light yellow. sound good? and i want to paint my hood scoop and wing black before i get new ones, anyone seen the wings for the wagons? made by dolphin, i like them alot, but super expensive.
    Dolphin Rear Wing 02-on Subaru Wagon WRX
    i dont think i like that dolphin wing.. it looks like those crx's with the autozone spoiler to me..
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  5. #7369
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    good morning lou.. feeling any better today?
    Meh, I wish I could say yes... but honestly, it still throbs... I am perma-broke I think
    I start physical therapy tomorrow though, I am dreading it!
    Status on the DP???

  6. #7370
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    mornin lou how are ya! pics are gruesomely hot! andy and gilly have been missing in action lately. wtf. so instead of the ings kit i think im going with treqs advice and getting a rear diffuser now which one....... hks or mature
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  7. #7371
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Meh, I wish I could say yes... but honestly, it still throbs... I am perma-broke I think
    I start physical therapy tomorrow though, I am dreading it!
    Status on the DP???
    looks like you are going to need a party. we will set up some really nice chair and you can watch us work on the cars haha. DP is on the truck for delivery.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  8. #7372
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    looks like you are going to need a party. we will set up some really nice chair and you can watch us work on the cars haha. DP is on the truck for delivery.
    Oh oh make sure it is one of those really nice massage chairs and I am down.

  9. #7373
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Oh oh make sure it is one of those really nice massage chairs and I am down.
    might as well just push your wheeler out there and you can sit on it.. the only way your gonna sit on it for awhile.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  10. #7374
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    might as well just push your wheeler out there and you can sit on it.. the only way your gonna sit on it for awhile.
    Oh that almost made me shed a tear

  11. #7375
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Oh that almost made me shed a tear
    im sorry, but its true. ill never see my bike again if it makes you feel better.. and after all that work i did to get it working
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  12. #7376
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    im sorry, but its true. ill never see my bike again if it makes you feel better.. and after all that work i did to get it working
    I know it... I can't ride it for at LEAST 4 months... so it'll be spring (if shoulder is fully recovered) until I can ride again, it's so upsetting
    Wait, why won't you ever see your bike again

  13. #7377
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I know it... I can't ride it for at LEAST 4 months... so it'll be spring (if shoulder is fully recovered) until I can ride again, it's so upsetting
    Wait, why won't you ever see your bike again
    the bank took it. im probably gonna end up sueing them for it. I payed for my bike and then 10 days later they still came and took it. And now the bank wont answer my phone calls lol.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  14. #7378
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    the bank took it. im probably gonna end up sueing them for it. I payed for my bike and then 10 days later they still came and took it. And now the bank wont answer my phone calls lol.
    Were you late on your payment or something?
    That is so dumb!

  15. #7379
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Were you late on your payment or something?
    That is so dumb!
    i made the payment! i was late on sept. so i payed it on sept. 30. then oct 10th they took it..
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

    tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

  16. #7380
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    i made the payment! i was late on sept. so i payed it on sept. 30. then oct 10th they took it..
    Who was it financed through?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •