The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 492
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey all! Sorry I have not been posting much lately... just been super out of it this week... per Tonys ...

Hey all! Sorry I have not been posting much lately... just been super out of it this week... per Tonys request... here is an update on my fantastic shoulder/collar bone/arm etc....

My gross collar bone that should not be sticking up this high... ugh... it's so gross....

I look like i've been beaten sad thing is, the picture does no justice... it looks so much worse than this...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good morning lou.. feeling any better today?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya.. kinda weird, so i think tomorrow night im re baking my headlights and using glass paint(like i used on my fogs) to paint the chrome part of my healdight so it reflective with a blue tint, and then the cover on my driving light yellow. sound good? and i want to paint my hood scoop and wing black before i get new ones, anyone seen the wings for the wagons? made by dolphin, i like them alot, but super expensive.
    Dolphin Rear Wing 02-on Subaru Wagon WRX
    i dont think i like that dolphin wing.. it looks like those crx's with the autozone spoiler to me..
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    good morning lou.. feeling any better today?
    Meh, I wish I could say yes... but honestly, it still throbs... I am perma-broke I think
    I start physical therapy tomorrow though, I am dreading it!
    Status on the DP???

mornin lou how are ya! pics are gruesomely hot! andy and gilly have been missing in action lately. wtf. so instead of the ings kit i think im going with treqs advice and getting a rear diffuser now which one....... hks or mature
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Meh, I wish I could say yes... but honestly, it still throbs... I am perma-broke I think
    I start physical therapy tomorrow though, I am dreading it!
    Status on the DP???
    looks like you are going to need a party. we will set up some really nice chair and you can watch us work on the cars haha. DP is on the truck for delivery.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    looks like you are going to need a party. we will set up some really nice chair and you can watch us work on the cars haha. DP is on the truck for delivery.
    Oh oh make sure it is one of those really nice massage chairs and I am down.

Oh oh make sure it is one of those really nice massage chairs and I am down.
    might as well just push your wheeler out there and you can sit on it.. the only way your gonna sit on it for awhile.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    might as well just push your wheeler out there and you can sit on it.. the only way your gonna sit on it for awhile.
    Oh that almost made me shed a tear

Oh that almost made me shed a tear
    im sorry, but its true. ill never see my bike again if it makes you feel better.. and after all that work i did to get it working

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

im sorry, but its true. ill never see my bike again if it makes you feel better.. and after all that work i did to get it working
    I know it... I can't ride it for at LEAST 4 months... so it'll be spring (if shoulder is fully recovered) until I can ride again, it's so upsetting
    Wait, why won't you ever see your bike again

I know it... I can't ride it for at LEAST 4 months... so it'll be spring (if shoulder is fully recovered) until I can ride again, it's so upsetting
    Wait, why won't you ever see your bike again
    the bank took it. im probably gonna end up sueing them for it. I payed for my bike and then 10 days later they still came and took it. And now the bank wont answer my phone calls lol.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

the bank took it. im probably gonna end up sueing them for it. I payed for my bike and then 10 days later they still came and took it. And now the bank wont answer my phone calls lol.
    Were you late on your payment or something?
    That is so dumb!

Were you late on your payment or something?
    That is so dumb!
    i made the payment! i was late on sept. so i payed it on sept. 30. then oct 10th they took it..

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

i made the payment! i was late on sept. so i payed it on sept. 30. then oct 10th they took it..
    Who was it financed through?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.