The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 491

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman Are you talking to me? haha sorry that was to hawk. steve you need to get ...

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Are you talking to me?
    haha sorry that was to hawk. steve you need to get something for your car this week.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    haha sorry that was to hawk. steve you need to get something for your car this week.
    I am. Perrin Turbo inlet, used from some kid for Schfifty dollars, and STI tmic, and a VF39 from some other kid for 500. That is if the guy from chicago doesnt buy it first.

I really need to figure out my piece of **** vacuum leak though. That is driving me nuts. That and more gauges.

Also do you need bigger injectors if your running a VF39? Oh yeah I totally forgot about the invidia up pipe and downpipe i need to get too! Oh yeah then freaking ecu management, I think i might try this kid maybe.....? ksl.com - Ad Listing I at least wanna talk to him and see what he knows.
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-22-2008 at 09:37 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

I am. Perrin Turbo inlet, used from some kid for Schfifty dollars, and STI tmic, and a VF39 from some other kid for 500. That is if the guy from chicago doesnt buy it first.

I really need to figure out my piece of **** vacuum leak though. That is driving me nuts. That and more gauges.

Also do you need bigger injectors if your running a VF39? Oh yeah I totally forgot about the invidia up pipe and downpipe i need to get too! Oh yeah then freaking ecu management, I think i might try this kid maybe.....? ksl.com - Ad Listing I at least wanna talk to him and see what he knows.
    o ya i forgot you are getting that sweet deal in the vf39 and intercooler. yes you need sti pinks injectors or wrx blues and up and down pipes. and a tune or AP. so about another 1100ish?

oh and that ksl add with the turbo inlet is a 3'' that wont work on the vf39 or tdo4
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

You have to retune your engine if you put bigger injectors in right?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

You have to retune your engine if you put bigger injectors in right?
    ya you have to tune for down pipe turbo injectors ect. or buy an
    AP that has a map for your car for the vf39 sti tmic and sti pinks injectors(or they have a map for deatschwerks) the injectors new run 360-450ish$ plus up pipe and TBE and you need a fuel pump to.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-22-2008 at 10:09 PM.

They got OTS maps for that? Sweet, maybe I should pick up an AP. I dont know though. 600 bucks is a lot of money I could put towards a protune once everythings all in ya know? Im trying to avoid the stages process.. Im just going to buy it bit by bit and then once I have finally got it all, im going to put it in, protune, and then Im done...eh thats what they all say. Gah im so addicted to spending money on my car.

NJO
    i just got emailed 2 hilarious pictures, the cat in the bellie button one made me laugh extremly hard, im still laughing, hope you all will find it as funny as me.
    Attachment 80758

Attachment 80759
    Last edited by NJO; 02-16-2009 at 07:26 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

They got OTS maps for that? Sweet, maybe I should pick up an AP. I dont know though. 600 bucks is a lot of money I could put towards a protune once everythings all in ya know? Im trying to avoid the stages process.. Im just going to buy it bit by bit and then once I have finally got it all, im going to put it in, protune, and then Im done...eh thats what they all say. Gah im so addicted to spending money on my car.
    so far i have not minded the "staging" process i like to know how the different stages feel and what different parts add. i have been buy things bit by bit(slow process when there is not much cash flow) but have seen what stage 2 can do which i like and will get the see what stage 2 can do. havent spent and more money doing it that way and have been enjoying the stages.

if i had all the money at once then ya i would throw it all in.

Well the only reason im trying to avoid doing it in stages is because I want to only have to protune once. But since you have an AP you dont have to worry about that..

Who in the world would ever get a tat of a stupid cat over there belly button. I feel bad for her husband/boyfriend, it would be quite the chore doing anything intimate having that cat stare at you the entire time. Creepy.
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-22-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i just got emailed 2 hilarious pictures, the cat in the bellie button one made me laugh extremly hard, im still laughing, hope you all will find it as funny as me.
    Attachment 80758

Attachment 80759
    nice i have seen the belly button one before but it was a cow. on a fat guy.

Well the only reason im trying to avoid doing it in stages is because I want to only have to protune once. But since you have an AP you dont have to worry about that..
    that is part of the reason why i have it . 400 bucks with free maps and can change them when i an ready for the next step. a device that has live data,mpg average,0-60 1/4 times,reads codes i love the thing
    protuned stage 3 you are going want to be really nice to your trans.

NJO
    nice i have seen the belly button one before but it was a cow. on a fat guy.
    another funny one that was emailed but to dirty to post was homer simpsons face and his mouth was a girl va-jay-jay... i thought it was funny, but pretty dirty. you can search on google and probably find it if you feel so inclined
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

another funny one that was emailed but to dirty to post was homer simpsons face and his mouth was a girl va-jay-jay... i thought it was funny, but pretty dirty. you can search on google and probably find it if you feel so inclined
    unfortuatly i have seen that one i dont know who would do that.

NJO
    unfortuatly i have seen that one i dont know who would do that.
    ya.. kinda weird, so i think tomorrow night im re baking my headlights and using glass paint(like i used on my fogs) to paint the chrome part of my healdight so it reflective with a blue tint, and then the cover on my driving light yellow. sound good? and i want to paint my hood scoop and wing black before i get new ones, anyone seen the wings for the wagons? made by dolphin, i like them alot, but super expensive.
    Dolphin Rear Wing 02-on Subaru Wagon WRX
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

ya.. kinda weird, so i think tomorrow night im re baking my headlights and using glass paint(like i used on my fogs) to paint the chrome part of my healdight so it reflective with a blue tint, and then the cover on my driving light yellow. sound good? and i want to paint my hood scoop and wing black before i get new ones, anyone seen the wings for the wagons? made by dolphin, i like them alot, but super expensive.
    Dolphin Rear Wing 02-on Subaru Wagon WRX
    so you want to paint the refector in your lights blue wont that mess it up? you already have hid that have blue in them. then paint the lens on the head lights yellow? i think it would shine some funky green color haha but i dont know. that is a big wing, i dont think it is worth the price tag.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-23-2008 at 06:13 AM.