The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 490
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Tony, I think you would defi. need the entire package to make it look right......

I Support ClubWRX
    Tony, I think you would defi. need the entire package to make it look right...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im pretty sure you guys are sick of me talking about my exhaust so i went and took pics, let me see if i can make this clear. This is a pic of the end of my exhaust.

And here is where it connects to short. The current midpipe in this pic is the stock impreza one. where those bolts are there, the wrx one i have is about 2 inch's to short to put the bolts in. so i need a way to extend that. Im not sure if you can tell in the pic but the diameter of the pipe is different. so let me know if you have input on my situation. thanks guys.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Tony, I think you would defi. need the entire package to make it look right...
    i think you are correct. should we put it to vote? too rice or looks good cast now.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i think you are correct. should we put it to vote? too rice or looks good cast now.
    your car is sexy as is, no need for a boob job just yet
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

i like it. Its got a very nice flow to it. there was a guy at the meet that had a white STI i think that had a kit like this... i thought it looked really good.

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

I like the kit i do... and i really like the sideskirts on it.

so 2 for and 1 against
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

so 2 for and 1 against
    just stay away from the sticker kit like the example pic and it wont look rice

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

I Support ClubWRX
    I think it's a sweet looking kit, and would look great in black.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

NJO
    im for it it hawk, i usually dont like body kits, but that one looks good.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Tony, I dont like any body kits on anything. But that makes me bias, so probably dont count my vote.

Oogie yeah the exhaust isnt going to be to hard to fix, find two flanges and a couple of inches of the correct diameter exhaust pipe and we can have your exhaust up in no time.

And as far as that ***got kid with the evo and all of his friends they can just go die. Evo this and evo that. Im glad all the stupid people love evo's I dont want them driving a subie.
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-22-2008 at 08:51 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Not a bad deal on most of this stuff. I dibs the turbo inlet though.

ksl.com - Ad Listing
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    your car is sexy as is, no need for a boob job just yet
    HA HA yeah wait til it pops out a few kids and things start to sag, then get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    HA HA yeah wait til it pops out a few kids and things start to sag, then get it done!
    yep. the kit doesnt look bad i would just say do some other stuff first. if you can only get a good deal right now then maybe consider it. but remember thoses seats you want to. did you ever go sit it that one at rally sports?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    yep. the kit doesnt look bad i would just say do some other stuff first. if you can only get a good deal right now then maybe consider it. but remember thoses seats you want to. did you ever go sit it that one at rally sports?
    Are you talking to me?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.