The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 488
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman no no no please tell me you didnt say s-techs well i think its prettty clear ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    no no no please tell me you didnt say s-techs
    well i think its prettty clear i did haha, but whats the problem, should i do h-techs instead? or something else?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    how much are the seats you are looking? seats and harness bar would be nice.
    you might want to do sway bars ect. and brakes if you are gonig to have nice seat to rally in.
    the seats are like 550 a peice, a harness bar runs like 250 i think for a cheap one, and the harnesses are expensive, like 400. but im going to sell my old seats and hopefully that with my x-mas bonus will be able to buy all that, and if my plan for selling my bike works out and i can get an access port cheap enough ill be stage two in about a week or two. and yes sway bars are on the list just a bit further down, or i might just do a rear one a little earlier. but i forgot to add in that im also hopefully getting an inlet pipe and i/c hoses around my stage 2ing.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    the seats are like 550 a peice, a harness bar runs like 250 i think for a cheap one, and the harnesses are expensive, like 400. but im going to sell my old seats and hopefully that with my x-mas bonus will be able to buy all that, and if my plan for selling my bike works out and i can get an access port cheap enough ill be stage two in about a week or two. and yes sway bars are on the list just a bit further down, or i might just do a rear one a little earlier. but i forgot to add in that im also hopefully getting an inlet pipe and i/c hoses around my stage 2ing.
    geez mr money bags. sounds like you will be stage 2 before me haha.

oogie i think you should try and get the stromung hi flow cats and try and mate it with the mid pipe ans wrx axle back. then get the parts we need for your hybrid intake
    Last edited by treq18; 10-22-2008 at 01:44 PM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Wow two thousand bucks for a nonperformance mod? Thats a lot... 550x2=1100+ 400x2= 1900.

I urge you to reconsider!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

well i think its prettty clear i did haha, but whats the problem, should i do h-techs instead? or something else?
    if you do not know of s-techs problems you have not been on nasioc. there is actually a sticky of how terrible they are but alot of people still run them for "the look"
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Oogie pics please!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    if you do not know of s-techs problems you have not been on nasioc. there is actually a sticky of how terrible they are but alot of people still run them for "the look"
    yeah s-techs are horrible.......

I passed emissions just fine in CO and I only have a cat in my midpipe ...

NJO
    well the seats would be awesome, im still trying to find some used, and ive seen some used harness bars and harnesses on ebay, so i guess its up to finding stuff used or at a good price. and treq i hope im stage 2 before you haha so i can maybe beat you in a pull off before you go stage 2!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

well the seats would be awesome, im still trying to find some used, and ive seen some used harness bars and harnesses on ebay, so i guess its up to finding stuff used or at a good price. and treq i hope im stage 2 before you haha so i can maybe beat you in a pull off before you go stage 2!
    dont you worry i will have something up my sleeve.(just dont know what yet)
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

omg this video makes my head hurt... these kids i hope died.YouTube - We make fun of STI's

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Oogie pics please!
    pics of what? if i put the mid pipe on right now there is a 2 inch gap between my mid pipe and where the wrx would have a downpipe. So i cant drive it around with the pipe stopping under the motor so i cant take pics yet. let me try to find some on nasioc and see if you can see. I dont have photo editing software at work or id just draw something up for you.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

yeah gilly i saw that and all i can say is i wish they would talk that much ****e on mine
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

haha they edited s h i t e hehe why?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    omg this video makes my head hurt... these kids i hope died.YouTube - We make fun of STI's
    they are just jealous. i am sure it went like this "son if you let me do you in the butt everday daddy will buy you an evo and i will put a BOV on it to remind you who you blow at night" kids are stupid

in his next video you see his painted interior omg lol im pretty sure that evo is as rice as possible.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.