The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 487

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I love making my list grow longer and longer it is so fun. Im not so sure i want to ...

I love making my list grow longer and longer it is so fun. Im not so sure i want to total it all up though. And lip spoiler should be here today!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    I love making my list grow longer and longer it is so fun. Im not so sure i want to total it all up though. And lip spoiler should be here today!
    i didnt know you had a rear sway bar. should i do my rear before the front? what size is yours? i think i want a 22mm.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

cusco 3 way adj. 22mm i love it and am waiting on the front. i hear just having the rear gives you more oversteer (somehting our cars lack) and i like how it drives so holding off on front for now!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

cusco 3 way adj. 22mm i love it and am waiting on the front. i hear just having the rear gives you more oversteer (somehting our cars lack) and i like how it drives so holding off on front for now!
    are the cobb 25mm hollow sways good?
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I HAVE HEARD GOOD AND BAD LIGHTER BUT LARGER MAY CONFLICT EXHAUST OPTIONS...... TREQ THIS IS WHAT YOUR CLUSTER SHOULD LOOK LIKE.
    YouTube - Sti Cluster with STRI Gauges
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I HAVE HEARD GOOD AND BAD LIGHTER BUT LARGER MAY CONFLICT EXHAUST OPTIONS...... TREQ THIS IS WHAT YOUR CLUSTER SHOULD LOOK LIKE.

now that was a sexy start up

i want that cluster my bezel gauges wont sit quite as high but that looks like pure beauty

Hey guys, question. look at this page.

Xcceleration - Subaru WRX STi Forester XT Legacy GT Baja Turbo Street Performance Race Parts

part on the left is already on my car. the part on the right is the stock one. Can you run a catless? Or will i be way to loud and not pass for renewal? And is it even possible for me to fab one of these for my car*just the part on the right*? Good idea? bad?
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

I Support ClubWRX

that was bada$$
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

NJO
    my list of stuff i reasonably can get within the next bit isnt too long, its stage 2, SRS exhaust, s-tech springs, shifter bushings, HID fogs, hoodscoop, then sparco fighter seats with a harness bar, and takata harnesses. that should last me stuff to do through the winter. then i want an APR carbon splitter, carbon side skirts, and some sort of rear lip.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    my list of stuff i reasonably can get within the next bit isnt too long, its stage 2, SRS exhaust, s-tech springs, shifter bushings, HID fogs, hoodscoop, then sparco fighter seats with a harness bar, and takata harnesses. that should last me stuff to do through the winter. then i want an APR carbon splitter, carbon side skirts, and some sort of rear lip.
    no no no please tell me you didnt say s-techs
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    Hey guys, question. look at this page.

Xcceleration - Subaru WRX STi Forester XT Legacy GT Baja Turbo Street Performance Race Parts

part on the left is already on my car. the part on the right is the stock one. Can you run a catless? Or will i be way to loud and not pass for renewal? And is it even possible for me to fab one of these for my car*just the part on the right*? Good idea? bad?
    boxer4racing.com here is another site. from what i have read random tech hi flow cats, or strongmon, with borla EL or UEL headers (EL headers you will loose the boxer rumble) and a Cat back exhaust of your choice is a good set up. not cheap though. so it would be somthing you do a piece at a time. with out the cats i dont think you will pass emissions.
    that covers the exhaust. for intake the hybrid set up like we have talked about. light weight pulleys(not underdrive). then you would prob end up moving to enternals for more power. prob cams first.
    i would say intake first(it is cheap for the hybrid) then start working on exhaust and light weight pulleys. then trans cooler and vavle body work. what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    how much are the seats you are looking? seats and harness bar would be nice.
    you might want to do sway bars ect. and brakes if you are gonig to have nice seat to rally in.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-22-2008 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    boxer4racing.com here is another site. from what i have read random tech hi flow cats, or strongmon, with borla EL or UEL headers (EL headers you will loose the boxer rumble) and a Cat back exhaust of your choice is a good set up. not cheap though. so it would be somthing you do a piece at a time. with out the cats i dont think you will pass emissions.
    that covers the exhaust. for intake the hybrid set up like we have talked about. light weight pulleys(not underdrive). then you would prob end up moving to enternals for more power. prob cams first.
    i would say intake first(it is cheap for the hybrid) then start working on exhaust and light weight pulleys. then trans cooler and vavle body work. what do you think?
    thats what i was thinking. I want to get a hold of one of the guys on here to get my exhaust done. I just want it to fit the same size. the diameter's off in my exhaust now. So axle back is from a wrx, and cat to axle is impreza 2.5. So that's one thing i want to get on there, and if i delete the cat will it give me better performance? i have my stock exhaust still so i can put that on for emitions.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    thats what i was thinking. I want to get a hold of one of the guys on here to get my exhaust done. I just want it to fit the same size. the diameter's off in my exhaust now. So axle back is from a wrx, and cat to axle is impreza 2.5. So that's one thing i want to get on there, and if i delete the cat will it give me better performance? i have my stock exhaust still so i can put that on for emitions.
    straight pipe might get it a tiny bit more over high flow cats. check out the site i gave you the stromung hi flow cats are 80 bucks more then there track pipe(straight pipe)