The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 485
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by oogie ps, my motorcycle got repod today 13 days after i made my payment on it. Im ...

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post

ps, my motorcycle got repod today 13 days after i made my payment on it. Im screwed

that is a bunch of sorry man.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    hey man, you gonan be able to weld this thing up with me my friend? i have it iwth me now so i can go get it. i just wanted you to look at it with me and give me an opinon on how to do it. should i keep the stock pipe or just weld a strait pipe to the muffler?

ps, my motorcycle got repod today 13 days after i made my payment on it. Im screwed
    Mr. Oogie, I would like to help you in whatever way I can, so if thats just wanting my opinion or if you want me to help you fab something up. Your right though, I would definantly need to see what your talking about first before I can tell you what you need to get. Since we have different schedules it would make it easier If you could take some pictures and post them up and explain what your problem is, then we can figure out what we need, then we can go from there.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    i want to be stage 2!!! then i can start doing exterior stuff. anyone like those vortex generators?? i think those and the diffusers look awesome, super expensive though.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Yeah the vortex generators look kinda stupid to me, and I would just bust mine in half in a week anyways. Thats also why im not ever putting lowering springs on my car. That 2 inches makes a big difference on some roads..Monter Truck FTW!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

hi all just got done with school where i installed some leds in my hvac to match the rest of the car..... i am lovin the red it makes me drool. here are some pics. and another mod is on the way, should be here thursday. Steve like i said just get the vf39 and top mount and im sure you can find the vacuum leak then! treq werd on the access tuner, lets chill this weekend and learn and drive, it is supposed to be nice. Jenny hope you feel better soon, dont get to junked out. gilly i am stoked for the surprise and am very glad your clutch is good to go. gill in the last 3 months what have you spent or bought for your car? well any way here is the pic lmk what you think. it matches perfect. For some reason the red looks different in my stereo on pics?
    Last edited by 06hawkman; 10-21-2008 at 11:04 PM.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

SICK!!!!! What is that a dvd player too?

I know Im waiting for the kid to call me back on the top mount and turbo...Should be any minute now.

it is a pioneer avic d3 nav/dvd Thanks. you wanna drive this weekend also. maybe we can log your car?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

[QUOTE=steverasman;2371895]Yeah the vortex generators look kinda stupid to me, and I would just bust mine in half in a week anyways. Thats also why im not ever putting lowering springs on my car. That 2 inches makes a big difference on some roads..Monter Truck FTW![/QUOTE
    Yeah i think vortex generators look ok but belong on evos. diffusers i like if its not the voltex, i really like the hks one. and the lip spoiler you posted from ebay is the other mod that is on the way!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Yes, and yes, and another yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    it is a pioneer avic d3 nav/dvd Thanks. you wanna drive this weekend also. maybe we can log your car?

lights turned out good hawk. now we need to see if the #74's i have will work and if we can get the dash red. when is are next DIY party we have some stuff we need to do. sick hawk you ordered the lip

njo i feel your pain i want to be stage 2 as well.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

So you got that lip spoiler today, or had you already seen it and bought it? Are you going to paint it or just leave it gray?

treq lets do it this weekend! the 74 will fit for sure just hope they are bright enough.and we can sand and paint my lip this weekend to!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

i bought it on the 20th and it should be here tomorrow. and painting it flat black and possibly putting on a small wrx emblem i found
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Thumbs up

Cool deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    treq lets do it this weekend! the 74 will fit for sure just hope they are bright enough.and we can sand and paint my lip this weekend to!
    sounds like a plan. i cant decide fog or driving lights i want both. and i cant find any halogen h2 yellow bulbs grrrr

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.